Because Of You

Od isavedthesun

John gets expelled form his old school and gets transferred to a new school called "Baskerville Academy " an... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Your Choice
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not Even sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

203 16 9
Od isavedthesun

Sherlock POV 

1 Month Nausea/Vomiting

John has been vomiting non-stop since we got back from the hospital, which has been a month ago. All three of us me, John, and the baby, practically lived in the restroom. Whenever he stop vomiting, I would take him back to his room, but after fifteen minutes I would carry him back to the restroom. We talked to every doctor, including his parents since they are doctors, but they all said the same thing 'just give him morning sickness pills'.

"Sherlock, please make it stop. My throat burns, Sherlock", John gag, he was sitting on the tile floor, hands on his stomach. He made another gag sound and quickly turn to the toilet and started vomiting violently. I kneel next to him and started rubbing circles on his back.

"I'm sorry love. I promise it'll get better, eventually", I gave him a weak smile. I don't think he heard through all the vomiting.

We stayed there for at least twenty-five minutes, John looked weak and fragile. He could barely open his eyes, he refused to eat because he didn't want to vomit anymore. I brought him soup, but he kept refusing.

"Come on John, it'll make you feel a lot better", I brought the bowl to his faced but he pushed it away.

"No it wont, Sherlock, it's just going to make me vomit again. I don't know if you've been here for the past month but that what I'm trying to avoid!", he rushed out of the bed to the restroom and locked it behind him. I sighed.

3 Months  Mood Swings/Cravings

"Sherlock! where is my goddamn ice cream!", I flinched as I ran up the stair. John has been getting cravings a week ago and its not pretty when you mix them with his mood swings. I passed his dad while I rushed to his room.

"Good luck boy, you'll need it", he patted my back and laughed. I laughed.

I entered the room to see an angry John waiting impatiently in his bed.

"It's about fucking time you came back!", he yelled throwing his arms in his air.

"Sorry I couldn't find the ice cream", I smiled walking towards the bed.

He groaned, "How hard is it to find the ice cream I told you it was in the freezer", he forcefully took the bowl, my smile faded and I sat down on the floor next to the bed grabbing a book. When I heard a small sob coming from John, I quickly sat on the bed comforting him.

"What's wrong, John? Does something hurt?", I wipe out some tears, but more came. He shaked his head and swallowed some tears.

"I was mean to you", he cried even harder hiding under the covers.

"No, it's okay John, I know you didn't mean it", I pulled the covers off and brushed his hair back with my fingers.

"I'm sorry that I'm such a mess", he sat up and put and put the bowl of ice cream aside.

"You're not a mess John, you're just pregnant", I laughed in the realization. He laughed too.

6 Months Horny 

"Sherlock please, so what if I'm six months pregnant. I want this please, I need it", he grabbed my neck and pulled me into another kiss, I quickly pulled back.

"No John, I cant risk hurting you and her, I cant risk that, you are already in a high risk pregnancy", I looked at him worriedly, kissing his stomach where our little girl grew. He groaned loudly.

"So what? Please, Sherlock I need your dick in me, at least let me suck it", he started undoing the belt and zipper, I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but if you take it another step further, you wont get any midnight snacks for a week", he pulled my pants down and licked his lips.

"Sure, whatever. Hey Sherlock?", I looked down at John who started playing with my waist band. Slowly trailing kisses as he pulled my underwear down, I moaned loudly almost forgetting he was about to tell me something.

"Yes, John", I moaned out his name as his mouth entered my dick slowly licking it.

"When do we actually get to have sex", he pulled out my dick from his mouth started to kiss it slowly. I growled loudly.

"When you aren't pregnant, of course", he kept trailing kiss down my cock until I spoke, he froze.

"But what I don't make it?", he stopped pleasuring me "What will happen then?", he stayed seated in the bed. Feeling the tension I picked up my pants and sat next to him, I saw his hand and took it. He started to sob, I put my arm around him, he was now sobbing in my shoulder.

"John, you will make it alright, nothing will happen to you. you're going to get out of that hospital with a beautiful baby girl in your arms", he laughed, be put one arm around me and then other on the baby.

"I hope I do Sherlock, I do", he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I just prayed to his that will.

9 Months Baby Time!

"Sherlock, ArgHH, Christ, fuck!", I heard someone screaming out profanities and my name, it was probably Mycroft so I ignore it.

"Get your lazy ass up, it's time", someone was shaking me roughly.

"Go away Mycroft, five more minutes", I said sleepily.

"Five more minutes my ass, its coming Sherlock, its John", Mycroft and his lies are hilarious why would John be at my house, when we are in his house. I felt a kick at my back that threw me off the bed and I landed on the floor.

"What the hell Mycroft!", I looked around for Mycroft but all I found was a very pregnant John, screaming in pain.

"Sherlock! Hospital! Now!", John breathed in and out yelling profanities.

"OK, just breath john I-", I started picking up the diaper bag when he interrupt me.

"You breath, I'm giving birth!", he cried as another contraction hit him, I heard footsteps coming in the room, his parents rushed in and ran toward his son.

"Oh my god, Christian, baby get dressed, she's coming", John's mom yelled at her husband and started helping me getting the diaper bag ready.

"MOM!", he yelled other profanities that I don't think should be in the English language.

"OK, John ready, lets go", I put his arm around my neck and my arm around his waist. His parents and sister were already in the car waiting for us.

"Sherlock, I'm scared, argghh!", we started going down the stairs carefully.

"You'll be alright, I promise", I kissed his forehead.

We finally reached the car, we got in carefully and John's dad drove fast to the hospital. John kept yelling and thrashing around, but the contractions were too much for him, me, Harry, and his mom kept trying to calm him down, but he kept screaming. We told him to breath he would say "SHUT THE FUCK UP", we would say we're almost there and he would say "FUCK YOU". He calmed down after a while, my worst thought was that those weren't the worst contractions.

We arrived and two nurses were waiting for us with a wheelchair. John was put in the chair and the two nurses rushed in, I was going to follow then when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was his dad. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Looked Sherlock, all of us know what might happen or what might not happen, but I just want to say thank you. You've done so many great things for that boy and this family, we couldn't of done it without you", he pulled me into the warmest hug I think I've ever had. When I hugged him back I almost gave myself a heart attack.

"I love it that you are finally bonding but my brother is having my niece and I don't think you wanna miss this, Sherlock", Harry voice broke us apart. I looked at him.

"Go", he smiled, I ran as fast as possible with Harry by my side.

"Come on Sherlock he is in floor 3", she checked her phone for the information, we ran to the nearest elevator and took it, and then we sped to the room John was in. I saw johns mom waiting outside.

"Hurry, Sherlock, they're about to do the C-section, they wont let me in, only the father", she pulled my arm and pushed me in the room. John was lying down, covered in sweat and he looked very pale.

A nurse approached me, "Who are you? Are you the father?"

I nodded, "Okay stay with him at all times. I'm guessing they already told you this is a high-risk pregnancy right", she looked at me seriously. I nodded again and swallowed.

"Can you do that, can you stay with him?", she grabbed my face so our eyes could meet.

"Yes, yes of course I will", I trembled in fear. I rushed next to him and kissed him on the lips to get his attention.

"John, John look at me, are you okay?", I wipe the sweat of his face with my hands. He smiled weakly.

"Just get it out of me, Sherlock, please", he whispered weakly in pain.

"They're about to start the c-section. You're almost through", I kissed him again on the lips and smiled.

He frowned, "Sherlock, you have to promise me something"

"What, John?"

"If it has to come between the life of her and me, please I beg you, save her", he winced severely touching his stomach.

Before I could answer the doctors announce the beginning of the surgery. They put a mask on John to clam him down and they began. Through the whole process I held John's hand and kept starring at the heart monitor. The second I took my eyes off the monitor, it went silent, the doctors panicked so I panicked.

Half of the doctors were trying to wake up John and the other half were trying to get the baby out. The nurse were trying to bring him back, but he wouldn't wake up, they tried for what seemed seconds but actually minutes.

"Get the baby out, please save her", I pleaded as I went toward the doctors trying to get her out.

"Sir, I need you to calm down, we will try to save them both", a nurse at least 25 years old came toward me holding both of my shoulders.

I was about to pushed her away from me when I heard a whaling horribly sound of screaming.  I calmed down at the realization that, that was baby girl crying her eyes out. The nurse let go of me as I walked toward the doctor holding her.

"Congratulations, its a girl", he smiled as he put her in a blanket.

"Oh my god, he's awake", a nurse yelled, my mind was interrupted focusing on John's eyes who were wide open.

"How is that even possible?", another nurse gasped.

"I have no idea", the doctor stood there in shock with his mouth wide open, "Never in my eighteen years as a doctor have I ever seen this happen", he laughed in disbelief.

"Oh my god", I whispered in disbelief, "John, baby!", then I saw those deep blue eyes wide open with happiness, they were starring at our daughter.

"She's beautiful, isn't she", he took the mask off.

"Yes, she is", I kissed him hard.

"Mr., um... we need to close him up so if you wouldn't mind taking your daughter to your room", the main doctor smiled. I kissed John again and said our good byes.

They led me to the room John was going to stay and the where our little princess was sleeping in. The nurse left to give us privacy, I went towards the little bed she was sleeping on. She looked just like her fathers, from her blonde hair to her blue eyes, she was just like them.

She already had hair and could be easily be mistaken for a boy. I laughed, we still hadn't picked names for her, that subject never came up. I bent down slightly to give her a light kiss on her forehead, she moved around a little bit in the blanket.

"Hello, baby girl", I think she heard me because her head slowly turned to my direction.

"Even though I'm not your real daddy, you will always be mine. I swear that I will protect", I whispered as I slowly fell in love with her.

The door opened and two male nurses came in with John in the bed. He was weak and pale, his eyes barely opened.

"Make sure Mr. Watson gets sleep, C-section is a very sensitive surgery, and your daughter is the healthiest baby I've ever seen", he smiled, "what would you like to name her?", he asked getting closer to her to get a good look.

"We don't know yet, when he wakes up we'll decide", I stood in front of her protectively.

He smiled, "Yes, of course, she's going to look like her father with that blonde hair of hers", he said walking out with the other nurse.

If only they knew the truth.

After a few hours I was starting to get bored and started to deduce everything around me. The bed sheets must be at least five years old, the chair that I've sat in must of been here since they build the hospital cause it was uncomfortable. I was trying to focus on deducing everything but John shifted in his bed.

"John, you awake?", I came closer whispering trying not to wake the baby. He groaned in response.

"Thank god, I was getting bored", he laughed slightly in pain.

"I know that's why I woke up, I could sense it", he joked, he was trying to sit up but failed with the pain in his lower stomach.

"You have to be careful, you could rip the stitches", I sat next to him playing with his fingers.

"How is she?", he looked at the crib where she slept. I stood up and carried her in my arms carefully not trying to wake her.

"She, needs a name", I placed her in John's arms, he looked more peaceful with her, he studied her carefully thinking of a name.

"Diana Vivian Holmes"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

63 2 1
In which Sherlock has an interesting physical reaction to compliments and John discovers it. A Johnlock fanfic
21.4K 1.1K 24
Jim came from a broken home, but soon ruled the school. Sherlock came from a loving home, but was bullied at school. An unlikely pair who cause a l...
843 45 7
Johnlock. Teenlock. I've done a roleplay with a very good friend and then this happened. It is similar to "A finger slip" by pawtal. John and Sherloc...
5.3K 282 18
It's been 7 months since the fall and John is getting worse and worse everyday. When Sherlock finally returns home he finds that a cruel twist of fat...