Broken [Damon Salvatore]

By CallmeMaeMae_12

Finding myself in the world of the supernatural. My parents had died, leaving me alone. Damon Salvatore came... More

Prologue
This is Broken
Hurt
Trouble
Seriously?!
New Enemies
Originals
Live to Learn
New Species
DOPPLEGÄNGERS. And I thought I knew about all of the supernatural.
Crazy. Just. Crazy.
History Repeats
PARTAYYYYY
SING!
Live Like you're Dying
Originals: part 2
Alone
I will not Bow
Bloodsucker
Death Has Arrived
Missing
Fly
Hurt
Running Back to You
We Meet Again
Run
You Are My Amoré
Goodbye Cruel World

A year

1.6K 43 3
By CallmeMaeMae_12

It's been a year. I'm back to school. I'm a junior this year and I have nothing left. I'm living in an apartment, working 3 jobs. That's my life now. I'm going to have to accept it.

I hopped out of my 1996 Ford Bronco, looking for somewhere to hide until the first period bell rang. I tried to sneak by a few groups, but epically failed. They all looked at me like the girl who lost her parents and went crazy. Well. I kinda did go a little crazy for a few weeks.

After I failed at finding a spot, I put my earbuds in and blasted Misguided Ghosts by Paramore. I found an empty table and quickly sat down.

I turned to look at the group coming forward. Elena. I pulled out one of my earbuds, waiting for a word.

"Look who showed up. The crazy." Elena spat.

I got up and tried to walk away but someone pushed me back down. I put my other earbud in only to have it yanked out by someone.

"Go away Elena." I spat.

"Make me. Emma, why don't you just go die or something."

I quickly got up and pulled my fist back, to punch her in the face. I felt my knuckles pop at the impact of the punch, their group gasping. I walked off like it was normal.

"Damn vampire." I muttered walking back to my truck and drive to the cemetery.

I shook my hand to subside the pain. My Bronco didn't have any radio, so I pulled my earbuds out once again and blasted music.

I made my way to the cemetery and walked silently through the small Mystic Falls cemetery. I finally found my mothers grave and sat next to it. I couldn't keep the tears in anymore. They silently rolled down my cheeks. I sat there alone for 15 minutes and finally heard the snapping of twigs and sticks. I turned in the direction of the now louder sounds. I had to get up.
Jumping up, I ran towards my car, stake in hand. I ran into a rock hard chest, falling backwards.

"You." I looked at the icy blue eyes.

"Me." He said with a cocky tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 5.5K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x
52.8K 951 43
So now that TVD is over for good :( I have decided to stay and play in the TVD universe for a while. For all of you people that are gonna miss the S...
21.5K 604 13
❝blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires❞ *** "What is he doing here? What does he want?" Avery Salvatore asked her father, Zach Salv...