A Different Side of Twilight...

By charlottetex2

What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bell... More

A Different Side of Twilight Breaking Dawn
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

1.2K 34 0
By charlottetex2

Jacob's P.O.V.

While on patrol, thoughts of Bella and my deep connection with Renesmee occupied my mind. It was strange, but my heart still longed for Bella.

As we sat on the beach, crashing waves filled the air while Seth, Leah, and Embry chatted beside me. Quil was with Claire. She was still tiny. Paul was holding hands with my sister, Rachel. Jared was with Kim. Sam and Emily were inseparable. They were all lounging on the warm sand, enjoying the day. Embry, Seth, and Leah are still trying to track down their imprintees.

Leah sighed. "I wish I could imprint on someone and forget about Sam," she said.

Seth expressed a desire for company, too.

Leah nodded. "I bet. But what about me? I lost the love of my life to a vampire," I said.

"If you're imprinted, your imprintee can distract you from Bella," Leah suggested.

I nodded. If only they were aware of me and Renesmee.

"It's been tough. Even though we're friends, I still care for Bella. I left Sam's pack to start my own," I explained.

"Wait, you quit? I thought you were kidding," Embry said.

"Nope."

"Then, if you are not lying, who's in your pack?"

"Seth and Leah."

"Is that true, guys?"

"Yep." Seth and Leah said.

"Well, can I be in the pack?" Embry asked.

"Sure, but you have to tell Sam," I responded.

"Okay, but he wouldn't like it."

"I know. That's why I'm asking you to tell Sam."

"Ha, ha, hilarious."

I then both got up. "Well, I got to go. We have a shift, of course, if you are in my pack," I said.

"Okay," said Seth and Leah.

Embry asked, "Your shift's in the afternoon?"

"Yeah, Sam and I set it up. They are in the evening, and we are in the afternoon," I responded.

"Oh, I would instead like to patrol in the evening."

"Okay then, go tell Sam."

"Alright."

They got up, and we headed to the forest off the beach.

Bella's P.O.V.

Upon arriving at the house, we entered the living room, where Renesmee approached Edward.

"Wow, you're growing up fast," Edward remarked.

My smile grew wider as I watched Edward converse with Renesmee. Losing my family is something I cannot bear. Edward and Renesmee hold a special place in my heart.

My smile vanished. Edward noticed and asked, "Are you alright?"

"It's nothing. I'm worried that's all," I responded.

"Me too, Bella. Everybody is going to be okay. My parents left to find the Egyptian Coven, but they'll return soon. For now, we stay here."

The Egyptian Coven hailed from Egypt. They followed a vegetarian diet but consumed human blood and formed mating pairs.

"But what about the other covens? We need more," I asked.

The Denali Coven lived in Alaska. They had golden eyes like my family's, which had changed this morning.

"We will go first thing tomorrow when they return," Edward responded.

"Okay," I said.

"So, what have you been doing today?"

"I was at the cottage with Renesmee. Jacob came by to talk to me because he hadn't answered my calls."

Edward nodded. "Have you figured out Jacob and Renesmee's situation?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's not about Jacob. It's Renesmee. She's in love with Jacob."

"What, how?"

As I set Renesmee down, the room filled with the sound of Emmett's heavy footsteps approaching us. Renesmee then walked over to him, and Emmett picked her up.

"Who is my favorite niece? You are," Emmett said.

Renesmee giggled. Emmett suggested moving to a different room and led Renesmee there.

After they left, I responded, "It's because Renesmee is human and growing fast. Do you think Carlisle would know anything?"

"We could call him," Edward suggested.

Stepping into the living room, Edward grabbed his phone. "Hey Carlisle, can we chat about something?" he inquired.

"Sure, what is it?"

Edward activated the speakerphone and placed Carlisle on speaker.

"Well, it's about Renesmee," I responded.

"What about her?" Carlisle inquired, seeking more information.

"She has associated with Jacob since Jacob held her a couple of days ago. Jacob thinks he imprinted on her, but he's unsure. Despite their connection, why is she so attached to him at a young age?"

"Hum, well, there could be many things. You know, like how a child gets attached to their parents when they're little. You become very connected to your partner you end up with. She's young and has grown close to someone early. It's affecting her at a young age, causing her to attach to Jacob as she does to you as her parents."

My eyes widened. "So you're saying Renesmee is already falling for Jacob at a young age?" he asked.

"Kind of she will have those feelings until she is older," Carlisle responded.

"So, what are we going to do?"

"Nothing. You can't do anything. People believe soul mates are meant to be."

I nodded. "What should we do about Jacob?" I inquired.

"Does he have feelings for her?" Carlisle asked.

"No, not that I know of."

"Then you will be fine."

"Okay, well, we will talk to you later."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

As soon as we hung up, Rosalie walked into the room. She was holding Renesmee in her arms, with Emmett following behind.

"We have news," Emmett said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We're going away to search for nomads who Carlisle once knew. The house is all yours for a while. Esme and Carlisle will be back tomorrow," Emmett responded.

"Okay," Edward said.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Now," Rosalie responded.

"Oh."

"Stay safe. Catch you later," Edward said.

"Me too," I said.

Rosalie handed me Renesmee and walked out of the room.

Glancing at Renesmee, I remarked, "It's just us tonight, honey."

The next hour, we watched T.V. I tried to reach Jacob, but he didn't answer. He did say he had to patrol tonight, so he was busy. I put my phone away and chilled with Renesmee. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
40.9K 1.3K 69
STORY COMPLETE Two best friends, about to enter into the dating scene separately. Except the boy is a werewolf and the girl a vampire / human hybrid...
345K 5K 23
A fanfiction~ what if Bella had a sister? Better yet what if Bella had a sister and Jacob imprinted on her? Megan is Bella's sister and is getting us...