Because Of YOU(Gruvia Fanfict...

由 Yandere_Juvia

In town Magnolia there is Fairy Tail High. Gray Fullbuster is nerd. He love's book's and he is bullied. Juvia... 更多

(1)Love
(2)Kiss and more...
(3)Kissmarks
(4)Family
(5)Let me try
(7)Crying together
(8)Juvia's home
(9)Exploring house

(6)Deathglares

850 40 3
由 Yandere_Juvia

Gray's POV:

"Geez i can't run anymore." Juvia-sama said breathing heavily. "Anno... Juvia-sama i can carry you if you want." "Really?" I nodded. "Let's see how strong are you." I picked her up bridal-stile and started to run. She isn't heavy at all. Come on Gray you need to show Juvia-sama that you are strong. I started to run faster. "You are fast runner." "A-arigato." Then we got in a school. I putted her down. "Arigato Gray." "No problem Juvia-sama." We started to walk to our locksers. I was in front of a Juvia-sama. Nobody was whispering or making fun of me. That's weird. I saw them shaking. They are scared. I looked behind me to see Juvia with dark aura glaring at everyone. I gulped. I took her hand and walked on a roof top."Juvia-sama no need to death glare im used to it." "You won't anymore! Now shut up you brat..." She was blushing,but why?"H-hai."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။