Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

chapter 37- Baseball

17.2K 158 19
By blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 37- baseball

*** Amelia's POV ***

It's a few days til Max's birthday! We are throwing him a surprise birthday party! I can't wait! I would say I love parties but I have only been to one! They are going to set it up while we are sleeping and I have to bring him down in the morning.

I nearly have his present ready. I was pretty much taught how to write by dad. I have been spending quite a lot of time with him lately which makes ne happy. But I have to make sure Max is not around so he does not suspicious. My writing is fine, it is a little messy but it has it's charm.

Right now I am looking at the keyring Max got me. I hold it tight and it will forever be mine. The keyrings symbolizes us too. Whenever we are together we are full and when we are separate we are half.

Now I am in Max's arms! And well watching a game. I think it is football Max and the rest of the boys are really into it. Shouting at the tv and what not. It's actually quite funny to watch it's like they think the players can hear them. I'm just clueless to what is going on so I just watch.

"Amelia!" I heard Ness called from a different room. I would shout 'Yes' back but I might as well talk face to face to her. I got up from Max's hold.

"I'll be back in a minute." I whispered in his ear. He turned to me and nodded.

I got up and left the room and headed to Ness it was easy because of her heart beat. She was in the kitchen and was looking at something on the table. I stood next to her and saw what she was looking at.

It was the pictures from the photo shoot thingy. I looked at them they looked amazing! I felt like squealing for some reason but I didn't that would just be weird.

There were so many! I looked at the one where there was a city backdrop and there was me with headphones looking distracted. Wow I pose pretty good and so does Ness. I loved the picture which had me and Ness back to back and we both had sunglasses on. To be perfectly honest me and Ness look like real sisters maybe because apparently I look like dad and well Ness is his biological daughter so there would resemblance.

Me and Ness decided which pictures we wanted to put in our rooms I chose quite a few and so did she. I love having a big sister! She's awesome!

After a while Max came in.

"Did your game finish?" I asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah it did you know you were gone for more then a minute." He said and then put his arm around my waist.

"I was distracted." I said. He nodded and looked at the table which was full of pictures of me and Ness.

"Nice pictures." He said as he picked one up to get a closer look.

"Thanks." I said. He then picked up another one and smiled.

"I like this one." He said. I looked at the picture and it was me blowing a kiss.

Of course he like that one. I turned leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek.

"I was thinking of you when the picture was taken." I said against his cheek. The smile on his face stretched.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! You two are so cute!" Ness cooed. We turned to her.

I totally forgot she was in the room! So was Mum, Aunt Rose, Aunt Alice and grandma! Good thing uncle Em wasn't in here or he wouldn't stop teasing me and Max!

My cheeks started to heat up and I looked at the floor. After a few seconds I looked up. Ness was standing in front of Max with a stern look.

"I swear Max if you break up with her or break her heart or even make her cry I will kill you!" She said to him. I laughed and Max nodded obediently.

"Ness. If he does break her heart I will kill him with you." Aunt Alice said which made laugh more.

"Don't worry I won't break it I promise I won't." He said sincerely. I smiled at him I knew his wasn't going to break it. I don't think he could even if he wanted to. He is just too sweet to do that.

*

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Aunt Alice said. I turned to look at her and so did everyone else. I felt my dad smile I looked into his mind and saw that Aunt Alice saw that there was a storm.

Why is she happy that there is a storm?

"What is it Alice?" Uncle Jasper asked from beside her. He was trying to calm her down because she was jumping on her seat.

"There is going to be a real storm tonight!" she squealed. Everyone in the room had a smile on their face too. What's so big about a storm?

"Yes! We are so going to play some ball!" Uncle Emmett said. Some ball? Soccer? Football? I don't know anymore sports!

"I'm confused what's going on?" I said and then rubbed my temple.

"Since there is a storm we are going to play some baseball." Dad explained. Baseball?

"How do you play that?" I asked.

"How can you not know on how to play baseball?" Uncle Emmmett said incredulously.

"I've been around trees remember? And I think I have come across it once but I don't know on how to play it!" I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"We'll explain it once we get to the clearing." Uncle Jasper said. I nodded. We exited the house after we got everything we needed and we headed to the clearing in the west. You know the one we played soccer in?

I ran Max's speed and well hand-in-hand the way I like it.

"You know you have gotten faster." I commented. He looked at me with a questioning look.

"I have or are you trying to make me feel better?" He said.

"You have and Max I have loads of ways on how to make you feel better." I said and then winked at him. He blushed slightly.

"Really through?" He asked.

"Yes I think it is because I took you on that run so you are faster now." I said. He nodded and then we entered the clearing.

Grandpa was marking bases and the rest of them were just talking. Well most of them. Uncle Jasper and Uncle Em were arguing about something. I tugged Max to their direction and we walked to them.

"She's going to be in my team!" Uncle Emmett said.

"No she is going to be in mine." Uncle Jasper said.

"Mine."

"Mine."

"Mine.

"Mine."

I looked at them like okay...

"Who are they fighting about?" I asked Max.

"You." He said. I looked at him questionally.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you have advantages." he replied.

"Like?"" I said.

"Speed and strength they are the two most important things." he explained. I smiled yay I could use my strength and speed!

"Yay. I think I'm going like this sport." I said. Max laughed.

"I think you are too." he said. I then set my concentration on the two fighting in front of me.

"I know how we can settle this." uncle Jazz said. Uncle Emmett narrowed his eyes at him.

"How?" He asked.

"We will let Amelia decide for herself." Uncle Jasper replied. Great they are pulling me into this. They walked up to me and Max and looked at me expectantly.

"Amelia why don't you tell Jasper that you want to be in my team." Uncle Emmett said. I looked at him like seriously? Max laughed from beside me.

"See Emmett you saw her face she clearly wants to be in my team." Uncle Jasper said. I just had to roll my eyes at them. Aren't me and Max supposed to be arguing like that? We are technically kids!

"I don't want to be in either of yours teams I want to be in Max's." I said. They looked at me shocked I just laughed at their expressions. They make me laugh. I then walked away with Max before they started to argue again.

We walked to Mum, Dad, Ness and Jacob.

After a while Grandma came along and she called everyone in.

"Okay I am going to referee as always so I will be choosing teams because some of you are arguing- looks pointedly at Uncle Jasper and Uncle Emmett- So on team A there is going to be Amelia, Max, Carlisle, Ness and Rose. On team B there is going to be Edward, Bella, Jasper, Emmett, Jacob and Alice. I want a clean game okay?" She said firmly. She nodded as did everyone else.

"I still don't know how to play." I said.

"Don't worry we will show you now." Mum said. And they did, they had a practice match and I got the gist of the game.

Team A was obvisously going first and my team nominated me. Max put the helmet on my head, I had asked why I needed one and they said that if I didn't have one and I got hit by the ball, it would HURT.

I was kind of freaking out because I didn'tknow I was going to do good or not and I think nearly everyone had high exepectations.

Max then gave me the bat and smiled at me encouragingly.

"You'll do fine Amelia okay?" He said. I nodded making the helmet fall over my eyes. I brought it up a bit and then stood where I was supposed to. I stood in the stance and concentrated on Aunt Alice who was doing a cobra pose thingy and then threw the ball. I followed by instincts and dodged it. It smacked into Uncle Jasper's hands making a loud clap. I then understood the reason for the thunder. I looked around and saw that everyone else was laughing.

"Oh c'mon! That was my first try! I thought the ball was going to hit me!" I said.

"It's alright Amelia just try to hit it this time okay?" Mum said from across the clearing. I nodded. Uncle Jasper threw the ball back to Aunt Alice and she did the cobra pose thingy again and then threw the ball. I gave the ball my whole concentration when it approached me I smacked it with the bat. It soared across the distance and out of sight. Wow I'm good at this.

Thern I heard my teamates yelling for me to run. So I broke in to a sprint and within two seconds I comepleted a home run. I left like dancing and jumping because of my achievement. I went to my team and gave them high five. I then looked at the clearing everyone was in sight apart from dad. I think he had gone and tried to catch the ball.

A few seconds later he came back with the ball and a grim impression, I looked into his mind and he had not caught it.

"Did you catch it?" Uncle Emmett asked eagerly. Dad shook his head.

"I didn't it was on the floor by time I got to it."  He said. I grinned. I really like this game.

*

We have switched sides now yes I did get out but that was on purpose because I was getting bored of runing around and around.

I am a fielder now and well I have a goal to get Uncle Emmett out because we made a bet. If I get him out on his first inning then he will not tease me and Max for and month but if I don't then it will be MUCH worse. Which I will dread.

It's Uncle Emmett's turn now and I will get him out I do not want his teasing to worse that would be torture. I gave my whole focus to the game. He held the bat and then the ball was thrown. His swung but missed. Strike one.

The same thing happened again making it a strike two. Then on his last turn his smacked it and started to dart around the bases.

I ran after the ball whilst dodging the trees. I then saw it in the air, so I leaped and caught it. I smiled as I held it in my hand. I was wearing some kind of gloves to protect my hands I did not want to break it. Again. I ran back to the clearing and then held the ball in the air as soon as I was in sight.

"He's out!" I said. Uncle Emmett's face was priceless! I laughed and then he groaned. I can't believe he is not going to tease me for a month!

*

The baseball game ended nicely yesterday, team A won but I trurly believe that it it about having fun with your family. I loved every second of it.

Right now I am standing on my balcony. Max is just talking to his mum now and will be up shortly. I looked up at the stars in the sky. Stars have been the only companion that would always be there always watching the world silently. I then heard footsteps and my favourite sound in the world come closer.

Max engulfed my in his muscular arms as we silently watched the might. I looked up at his face, the moonlight was hitting it perfectly. His hazel eyes were glistening gold, his features were angular but had a glint of childlike mischief in them and the careless breezes were playing with his hair making him look hotter.

"You know what?" He said breaking the silence.

"What?" I asked.

"I really need to take you on a date." He said and then smiled. My eyebrows furrowed. What's a date?

"What's that." I said.

"A date is basically where a boyfriend takes his girlfriend. To somewhere special and they could have a great time together you can go anywhere as long as you are together." He explained.

"Hmm... boyfriend I like that word.... I would love to  go on a date with you." I said. He smiled and then leaned down and then pressed his lips gently to mine. I love kissing Max but I love the fact he is mine more.

************************************************************************************************************************

Awww! That's cute right? I love 'em! I was supposed to update earlier but the chapter got deleted... :-(

Anyway I wanna ask a favour... do any of yous attend an american high school...? I just need to ask some questions so if you could PM me please I'll dedicate a chapter to you. It is just that I live in England and the way schools are, are different...

I want you guys to guess where Max is going to take Amelia on for theor date it isn't the next chapter but it is the chapter after that... the first one to get it I will dedicate that chapter! Im just curious to what you would come up with!

CYA

AMI XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.9K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
21K 941 39
All Amelia ever wanted was to have a normal life. To have her parents married forever, her big brother there for her, to have lots of friends, and fo...
93.9K 1.7K 20
Valen was just turning 18 awaiting the day to find her mate. An unexpected visit from her dad's friend throws her back into her fantasy crush with hi...
470 6 51
Amelia had waited her whole life for that one person, for her soul mate, someone she could share a connection with. She always thought that when the...