The boy who cried werewolf (...

Xionkeyblades द्वारा

Stiles is a guy who thinks every thing is normal less does he know where he lives in full of supernatural stu... अधिक

The boy who cried werewolf ( Sterek )
A small spark
what just happened
the talk
THE ANSWER
Is this a happy ending
he is a what
The meeting
The price
The moon and Stiles
Stiles past
Is this the end
The Time Has Come
What happened to my Stiles
A love will die
Big Messige to all readers

What is to come

4K 105 11
Xionkeyblades द्वारा

( HI guys its me ok so this is the second to last chapter of the Boy who cried werewolf. There will be book 2 after this one due to the fact I cant finish this story in one book it would be like almost 30 maybe 50 chapter so I am just going to make a second book to this one I might make a third if their still questions to be answered well sit back and relax and enjoy.)

(A.N ok well this is all what Derek sees but its not a p.o.v more like a a umm idk :D   )

There was a dark mist surrounded them some many trees that looked looked like creatures that could not be explained. It was liking looking at all your fears it kept playing playing all of them over and over. Like a song on repeat.

" No we cant let this happen the boy must die !!" A man with brown hair and brown eyes he looked like a ordinary man.

"We know James he must die the only question is how sshould we kill him."

"Alex we all know but we just cant wait he will kill us all." a girl with black hair and and green eyes spoke she was young looked like Stiles but maybe a few year younger age.

"My twin is right if we don't strike now we might not have the chance to next. His power is still weak take this as an advantage." There was another guy he looked alot like the girl he said twin so they are siblings except one is a girls and one is a guy.

"He should be dead you know that and Alice and Loki are right.

(A.N ok he is not Loki from avengers just to make that clear)

"Well if we strike now we still have to go against all of them."

"So we must strike or we wait for him to destroy us."

"Lets just get rid of him now!"

"ALEX,LOKI,ALICE,JAMES,EMMA STOP WE WILL ATACK NOW YOU GOT IT."

"Jack what did you see exactly?"

"That is a good question Alice what I saw was all of us dead with that Stiles holding the head of me next to this huge wolf with all black coat. Except this Stiles is one of them but he has the eyes of a werewolf he will become a mutt. DO WE BELIEVE IN THIS!!"

"NO!!!" They all chanted

"YES WE WILL NOT JUST STAND HERE LIKE A BUNCH OF WIMPS WE WILL FIGHT TO KEEP THIS WORLD IS BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!."

"YES YES." They all chanted together and marched to kill them all. As soon as they got their they boomed the house to get everyone out so they could take themdown one by one. Alice and her brother were the first one to kill someone.

(A.N ok from now on I am doing their p.o.v to show what they saw and did ok and Alice and Loki can talk between their minds. So when the font is like this it Alice while it like this It is Loki but when they are not sharing the same p.o.v the font will be normal.)

ALICE & Loki P.O.V

 This is not what we signed up for brother.  True  Alice but why are we doing this they are harmless people. I don't know we just have to follow orders. Why we have lived so long like this cant we just stop this madness what would our parents think of us now we have brought same to the family name. You don't think I know that we killed our own parents I regret everything but this is what we know we have each other only no one else. I know this is all wrong but what can we do I am afraid they will take you away from me. I know but maybe its worth it we could run away together and start a new family like we wanted to I know it might be impossible but why cant we just try. Be happy I just want you to be safe I promised dad that before we killed them so lets run never look back. We can be happy forever. I would like that Loki or should I call you by your real name. Oh don't go there you know I don't like that name. Oh come on max lets just finish the job. Alright lets go and never call me max again.

We both cut through all of them dragged them into our traps. The one thing was hard is for me/Alice when I /she touches them. I/she can steal their some of their energy while I/Loki burns them with my /his touch. We may look alike and fell alike but we are as different as two when it comes to our power we need each other to fight without one we are weak our power is the strongest near each other. As we approached our next victim we felt sad it was a girl she kinda looked liked me/Alice she was screaming and crying in someone arms which we could bet was her Father.

"Why are you doing this to us." she cried we could not of felt bad for her we just killed her family something we could never take back

"I am sorry do you want to see your father again." Loki spoke I had never seen so much  care kindness towrds anyone well except me of course.

"Please bring my dad back."  I wanted to tell this poor girl he couldn't come back. It was not my power only Alice could do that bring them back but she will lose some of her life I couldn't let her do that.

"I am sorry but I let you be with him again."

"Please just get it over with." I grabbed her face and looked into her eys while Loki touched her face once I was done. She screamed and then she was gone.

"Loki are you ok."

"I am fine its just she kinda looked like you so it was hard."

"I know well at least she is with her Father."

"Yea well that's good come on lets go to where the other are." I dont likento see my brother like this. He has a good heart and everything so why does he stay he knows we could take them all down well except from Jack since I could never take his life. Since I like him he was there for us both once we found them and since then I always liked him.

I hate doing this its so bad.I want to just leave with Alice and make sure we never have to go back to this life again. The only problem is she likes that good for nothing Jack ok so he helped us so what he kills people just cause they dont agree with his vision for our world. I swear I will kill him.

(A.N : ok mostly in this chapter you will get to know all the new characters and what they are like.)

Emma P.O.V

As I run to take my next opponent down I saw a glimpse of James braking this woman's neck. He gave me a quick smile and then left. I moved quicker to kill this boy he looked a lot like someone I knew.

"Please stop Emma its me please" Hu how oh my gosh it is him

"D-Dave I thought you were dead how are you here."

"I didn't die I couldn't but please don't this isn't you. You are a strong beautiful  girl who I L-" No no Dave fell to the ground with a knife jammed where he heart is. He fell right in front of me his limbless body.

"Emma why didn't you kill him?' I looked up to see James staring at me.

"He was a friend  a friend from long ago." I said in a whisper I was to in shook to even speak. The man I loved who I thought was dead is now really alive and gone from me again. Wow the universe hates me doesn't it. James took his hand out for me to grab it I did take it but I was still sad since he was gone.

"Come on Emma lets go we are done now lets go meet the others"

"yea sure" I couldn't help but want to kill James there and now he just took my happiness away. Well at least he is safe and we will be together soon. Well back to work I still don't know how I ended up like this. I guess you could say after I thought Dave was dead I found James and he took me here. He said I would be safe happy that they would be my new family. We would all have each other forever wow I was really messed up to think this would be a good life new family new life wrong. I miss my old life......

"Come on Emma cheer up he would of killed you and at least you still have us and ME" will this guy get it I don't really like him at all he is like my brother.

 "Yea I know yea whatever can we just finish the job cause I just want to go back home and enjoy my room ALONE."

"Ok well lets go already gosh you don't have to be such a grouch."

"I  am not a grouch you the one who just killed one of my childhood friends. How dare you talk to me like that after what you DID!!!" OK i was mad but come on  wouldn't you be

"I am sorry ok sorry I didn't know."

"Its ok lets just hurry up and go."

JAMES P.O.V

I fell terrible for killing one of Emma old friends. I still remember the first day I meet her she was crying in a ally. We were both the same age I was 5 years old she was even beautiful back then her beautiful gold hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. Yea I am a hopeless person well I brought her to see Jack and he let her in with us ever since then we have been a family.

 I like this life well except knowing I am gonna die but oh well. Enjoy it before it is gone. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SO Emma are you ready to go home."

"More than anything and when we get back sleep with a bat so I wont try to kill you." dam she is really scary when she is pissed. Oh well I still love her

"Oh come on you know you love me."'

"Do you really want to die."

"I am gonna die so whatever."                           

"You are crazy"

"You know it."

I know I am mad my own dad was we all called him the mad hatter.LOL well to all the people dont like my madness well haters are gonna hate.LOL I know I love my madness if I wasn't mad Jack would not of  take me in. I owe him big time. He needed my gift anyway oh I never told you guys and yes I can see you LOL hehe. My power is I can bend my body in anyway and I can define gravity LOL LOL LOL LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I CAN SEE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

YEA SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I AM LIKE SO TELL ME DO YOU HATE ME OR LIKE ME LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!! SO DO YOU OH WAIT MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING LIKE THIS. sometimes I just cant help It you know high five ( gives you all hive five) YEA SO ANYWAY wait where Emma oh no well I got to go you guys BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME.!!! :D

(A.N sorry I had to create a character like this.)

ALEX P.O.V

This is so much fun I just want that kid dead. I cant loose I have to win he must not live he shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

(A.N ok well  Alex is still unknown you will learn more about her soon)

Jack P.O.V

I can believe this stupid little kid will be our end well not all of them only ***** & ****** & ***** will live while me and ***** die well lets hope we don't die I don't think I could live without **** *** is the love of my life *** I don't know what I would do. Well lets just kill this boy I snapped this boy neck while suffocation this women with my feet.Ah fun time well my job here is done time to meet the others.

*TELIPORTS*

"Hey Alex,Loki,Emma,James did you guys do your job." I saw there was no Alice where was she?

"Loki where is Alice."

"She said she was gonna meet us her after she finished something I can talk to her if you want." That's weird Alice would never leave her brother not for a second.

"Yea ask her where she is." Loki closed his eyes and concentrated this usually takes a min depending on their distance.

"She is ok but one problem."

"WHAT!" I didn't mean to sound mean but if you hurt one of us or one of us are in danger we all get really protected.

"She just got hit by some kind of wolf she is having a hard time finding us but she is in front of the old bank. She said to find her quick she can scene more wolves." Oh no

"Lets go."

-END OF MEMORIES-

DEREK'S P.O.V

 WOW that was painful so that's who those guys are.

"Are you ok Derek."

"Yea I am fine just why couldn't you show me more?"

"It takes a lot of energy just to show you a little I used a lot of magic just for that." wow their abillitys are so much different then anything I have seen.

"I have a question why does your magic in your hand turn black."

"Oh that's simple well cause I took the memories of someone I loved away, While anyone who doesnt do this there magic is white like Stiles has. Its like you and your eyes in some way."

"Ok one other question why could I hear who this Jack person like."

"Well cause he never wanted anyone to know so if you read his mind or memories he made is sure you could never hear the person name."

"So we don't know who he loves if its boy or girl."

"Yep well you should go Stiles will be home any min."

"Thank you sir so much for showing me this. I hope we can return Stiles memories back."

"Well Derek we can well I cant but you can."

"Wait I can why didn't you mention this earlier!"

"Well you would know about them would you and the only way you can save Stiles is just by...."

( Hi guys here it is well I worked really on this one just for guys. exactly all weekend for you. I hope you like please  comment and vote. Also I am starting school tomorrow so its gonna be hard for me to upload but I will try to work on it when I get free time in school or after I finish my hw. . .Ok enjoy you guys till next update bye. There is vid on the side of what the new characters look like enjoy, well till next update enjoy.)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

81.8K 2K 14
Stiles Stilinski gets kicked out of the pack by his best friend Scott McCall for being weak. Little do they know he's one of the original vampires! S...
Fools ||Sterek|| Irina द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

366K 12K 24
"Only a fool would fall for me!" "Well than I guess I'm the biggest fool there is." Stiles was just a mere human among his supernatural friends. But...
33.7K 1.1K 24
Stiles Stilinski was born to be the worlds most dangerous killer. That's right, he was born to be a vampire, and that is exactly what he is, except...
Let Me In Sterek 2.0 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

164K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...