"Until It's Gone"

By PoeticLilMe

Ever heard of a group called Mindless Behavior? Ever heard of a member in Mindless Behavior called Roc Royal... More

"Until It's Gone"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

683 23 0
By PoeticLilMe

*Chresanto POV*

I've searched everywhere for this girl. I guess she didn't come to New York. I gather up the plane tickets and we head back to L.A. I can't find her. Where could she be? I hope she's not...NO ROC DON'T THINK THAT WAY......I just want her back.

*Christina POV*

So I'm about to start training but I really don't want too. Holly is ANNOYING and that other girl I forgot her name is WEIRD AND CREEPY. That's why I stick around Tristen. She gets me and I get her. I guess we sort of got this older sister type bond or whatever.

Tristen: Okay so first. Well you already have the body...No homo.

Christy: Um....Thanks I guess *laughs*

Tristen: *laughs* Just use less make up and change into this *hands Christy clothes*

Christy: Okay *goes in the bathroom*

Tristen: Oh and take off those piercings!

Christy: Okay!

I wiped all my make up off and put on eye liner lightly of course with some lip gloss. Then I put on this cherry red dress which was tight on me and showed off my curves nicely and these heels that looked WAY too grown for me.

Tristen: Are you done!?

Christy: *comes out* You're not very patient are you?

Tristen: Nope *laughs* And you didn't take out those piercings

Christy: Oh yeah right *laughs and takes them off*

Tristen: *examines Christy and shakes head*

Christy: What?

Tristen: I don't want you to do this! I don't want you to go through what I went through. You're only 16. Don't you have goals or something?

Christy: Of course. You can't have a dad like mines and not

Tristen: What do you mean? You know what that doesn't matter. You need to leave.

Christy: No! What about you?

Tristen: What do you mean?

Christy: When they find out you let me go

Tristen: They'll probably beat me and some more stuff but I have been through it all. Don't worry about me though.

Christy: No! I'm not leaving you. Come with me. Please!!!!

Tristen: I-I can't Christina.

Christy: Then I'm staying with you. I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

Tristen: *smiles a little* You are very kind but I'd rather get hurt then let you get hurt and give up something so pure for these sap suckers.

Christy: *looks down* Yeah....

Tristen: You're not a virgin or something!?

Christy: *shoots head up* YES!!!! I just still don't want you to get hurt.

Tristen: Oh. Well again. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine! *hugs Christy*

Christy: *hugs back* Okay.....

****************

*Chresanto POV*

We arrived back home. The Limo dropped the girls off and I'm at home still trying to figure out. Where is my daughter? I hope she's alright and somewhere safe. If anything happened to her.........I don't know how I will be able to eat,sleep, dance,rap or ANYTHING...... I just pray to God and try to talk to Chrisyra sometimes. Lord knows I miss my First Love. She was my EVERYTHING. I know she's probably disgusted with me. But I'm going to try and make things right. I need Christina. She's ALL I have left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
3.5K 42 10
Chanel is invisible on school no one knows her she one of the biggest nerds you can meet...not even the other nerds like her. Chresanto on the other...
571K 4.3K 60
My name is Siyara. I'm thirteen years old. Mindless Behavior are the new boys in school. Roc and I dated before but broke up because of a fight that...
44.1K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...