Only Loved By You (sequel to...

By Heyitsem97

Elle and Harry have moved on to a new chapter in their lives, living together. But when Harry’s busy schedule... More

Only Loved By You (sequel to Teach Me to Love)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

I Live!

96 1 2
By Heyitsem97

*Peeks out* Oh hey, guys. So yes, after many months (Which I appologize for) I am back. I've missed you all! How're you doing? I guess life just caught up to me, and I didn't have much time for writing. But I've missed it, honestly. So, I'm thinking of coming out of my hiatus. I don't know if anyone is even going to read this, or what... but if you'd like me to continue this story, let me know in the comments? I was considering starting a new story... something a little darker, perhaps? I'm not sure yet, but I'll keep you posted. Thank you to whoever reads this. I promise not to dissappear on you all again. I'll talk to you all soon. 

Emily xx. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 25
This is a story about two girls who have been planning their vacation to London almost all of their life. But for some odd reason they decide to go t...
2K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
1.5K 54 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.