Thwarted hearts

By LightTheNight66

Emily Jacobs scoffs at falling in love. After all, what girl wants a man? Her hatred of all male species star... More

Introduction: Why males shouldnt exist Chapter 0.5
Chapter 1 My hairbrush TOTALLY hates my hair
Chapter 2 The galaxy of perpetual stillness
PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 3 All Fun and Games
AUTHOR'S Sadness
I fall at his feet... LITERALLY
Chapter 5 An unprecedented kiss
chapter 6 He's perfect
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.9
Chapter 9

Chapter 4 I fall at his feet...haha Chapter 4 I fall at his feet... LITERALLY

12 1 0
By LightTheNight66

Okay guys I should probably end this by killing Emily off :(
Or by sending her to a hospital...

2 hours later, I'm standing impatiently on the sidewalk, a duffel back on my back and a black suitcase residing besides me.

I smile and wave as my mom pulls out of the driveway. She gives me a flying kiss and drives away into the horizon, an adventure of her own.

About a minuet passes when I hear a bright yellow bus approaching around the corner, filled with shouting teenagers.

I sigh. So much for a fun summer.
The bus stops in front of me and I get in, my gaze sweeping around the aisle.

I catch myself as the bus starts.
The seats are almost empty. Only 6 kids my age occupy the back seats.

'Loser' someone mutters as I trip, and fall into a window seat.

'Everyone here?' The driver hollers, in his country accent.
'Well OFF we go!'

I try not to feel miserable. I'm going to a place where I have no idea who is who and I have to take care of a hunch of children.

I lean on the window glass, the glass cool beneath my cheek.

And here I am, not bothering anyone when I get hit by spit balls.
Everyone giggles and laughs, snickering as I turn to them, annoyed.

I catch Apsen's sparking eyes and I observe his arms around Stella's neck who's cuddling into his neck.

'Can you stop?' I say softly.

James and Owen grin at me idiotically' Are we bothering you?'

I clench my teeth as the bus hurdles over a road pot.

'Yes'

'Good for you!'
And they laugh maniacally.

I sigh and turn back when another hits me.

Okay. Enough is enough. I'm going to beat the crap out of them.

I get up and stomp over, my eyes glazed over with anger to catch the leg sprung in front of me and I fall, landing with a thump on the bus floor.

I blush furiously as everyone laughs as a pick myself up from Apsen's feet.

'Darling WHATs that in your hair? Stella giggles.

'Lice' James snickers.

'Haha' I grumble. And when I walk away its with a promise of vengeance. I hate these kids. They've been bullying everyone since 1st grade and I've been tolerating their insults for years.

And finally, I decide to play sorry too. I'll do everything in my power to get them kicked out of camp.
If they don't do it on their own. As far as I know they're not ideal counsellors.

For the rest of the trip, I ignore them and their spit balls.

AUTHOR NOTE:
Sorry this was so short! :)
Can I get a vote and a comment? Please? Tysm love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.3K 40
(under major editing) bl (boys love)
194K 5.3K 98
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
66K 5.3K 32
𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒖 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊, 𝑻𝒖 𝑹𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒂, 𝑻𝒖 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒂�...
24.2K 1.3K 63
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...