Girl Meets Rowan Blu Mavis

By angelsalwaysfly1

Rowan is best friends with Riley and Maya,she's the best of both worlds,but mostly like Maya.Together they ar... More

Rowan Blu Mavis
More Facts About Rowan Blu Mavis
Girl Meets World Part 2
AN:Sorry
Girl Meets Sister
AN:Should I?????
Rachel's Outfits Season 1
Girl Meets Father
Girl Meets Truth
New Book Check It Out
Should I Change The Main Character
Girl Meets Popular
Girl Meets Rowan and Maya's Mothers
Girl Meets Rowan and Maya's Mothers Part 2
2,000 Views and Ship Names
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets 1961 Part 1
Editing The Story
Girl Meets 1961 Part 2
Girl Meets Crazy Hat Part 1
Pick The Cover Updated
Social Romantics
What Do You Think Of The Story?
Season 3 Official Theme Song
Playlist
Check Out The Stories!
Plot Shop and Updating
CONTEST(There's Prizes)
The Reason I Haven't Updated
WARNING 4Chan
Check Out The New Story

Girl Meets World Part 1

6.1K 99 5
By angelsalwaysfly1

Rowan's POV

"Why do we have to sneak out,if were not doing anything wrong until we get onto the subway?" My innocent god sister Riley asked.

"Do you think your ready to just walk past your parents?" Our best friend Maya asked.

"I think I'm ready." Riley said,full of confidence.

"Show us the face you make as you walk past your parents." I ordered.

She made a scared face.

"Why are you making that face at us Riley?" I asked pretending to be my god father.

"Because I'm sneaking onto the subway." Riley admitted.

"Out the window?" She asked.

"Lets go!" I exclaimed as we climbed out the window.

"Daddy! What are you doing here?" Riley asked as we climbed back inside.

"Being smarter than me and Rowan." Maya answered.

"How come your always smarter than us?" I asked.

"Here's what I'm thinking." Uncle Cory started his lecture.

"You should let us on the subway?" I asked.

"No! It's not your world yet,it's still my world. If it was your world Maya and Rowan would have you on the subway already. Thinking you put something over me. But you didn't do any of that. Wanna know how I know? Look at ya,your right here." He lectured us.

"How long do I have to live in my fathers world?" Riley asked.

"Until you make it yours. Riley do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead make it yours." He said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Riley stood up and linked arms with us smiling.

"I will. And when I do will you still be there for me?" Riley asked.

"Right here." A woman's voice was heard. And it was my god mother Topanga Matthews.

"We'll be right here." Aunt Topanga said looping arms with her husband.

We ran out of the room.

{Subway Station}
Rowan's POV

"Dweezil!" Me and Maya shouted.

"Row,Maya!" Dweezil shouted back.

"Who's the new chick?" He asked,referring to Riley.

Riley pulled us away from Dweezil.

"Chick! Down here I'm a chick! No wonder my parents don't want me on the subway." Riley said looking worried.

We continued to walk until we came across Gretchen.

"Your slouching Maya. That outfit is amazing Rowan! But your slouching to." Gretchen told us,walking away.

It was kind of obvious that she didn't like me or Maya,but that's her loss not mine.

"Thanks Gretchen!" We exclaimed and put our hands on our hips and waltzed onto the subway,Riley doing the same.

{Timeskip:Subway Ride}
Rowan's POV

"Riley you don't lip gloss." Maya said getting my attention.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that I am completely reinventing myself this year. I ride the subway,I have kiwi lips,and I'm just as cool as you two now!" Riley exclaimed happily.

"Oh yeah?" Maya asked.

"Let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." I said turning my head to the boy.

He looked up from his book and smiled at us.

Riley turned to us with a awkward smile on her face.

"Your going to need some lessons. Let Row show you everything you need to know about boys and girls." Maya said,and I walked over to the boy.

"Hi I'm Rowan. Your really cute,we should hang out some time." I said taking the seat next to him.

"You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. It's you not me,maybe we could still be friends. Not really." I said walking back to Maya and Riley.

"He's available we just broke up." I said,faking sadness.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Riley asked sounding worried.

"I'll live."

"Still wanna be like us?" Maya asked.

"Of course! I think to much you don't think at all." Riley said to Maya.

"And Rowan I'm pretty sure you can't think at all." She told me.

"See you get us!" Maya exclaimed.

"So lets not think together." I said removing her hands from the bar.

She flew into the boys lap.

"Do you think your parents will help you with tonights homework?" Maya asked me.

I looked down sadly and shook my head. I felt Maya squeeze my hand.

"That was great." Riley said in a dreamy voice. Me and Maya returned to our usual selves and smirked.

"Your welcome." We replied in sync.

"What if that was the greatest moment of my life? What if it never happens again?" Riley asked.

"Well...." I trailed off.

"There's always this!" Maya exclaimed and removed Riley's hands once again.

{Timeskip:JQU}
Rowan's POV

"Did you guys have trouble with the homework?" Riley asked me and Maya.

"Piece of cake!" We replied in unison.

"You two didn't do it. Did you?" Riley asked narrowing her eyes.

"Nope!" Maya answered popping the p.

"We don't even know where our books are." I said,shrugging my shoulders.

"Their here. And their heavy." Riley replied handing us our books.

"You guys have to do your homework. I heard this teacher is a manic a complete nut job." Riley lecture us as we walked into history.

"Sounds a lot like your father." I said and Maya nodded.

"Hi honey!" Mr Matthews greeted his daughter.

"Hi daddy!"

"Hi Mr Matthews." I greeted.

"I have to call you that at school." I whispered to him and he nodded in understanding.

"Your late to your fathers class." Mr Matthews stated.

"Don't worry Matthews you wrote her note." Me and Maya said as I pulled out the note.

"Riley is late,deal with it." He read aloud as we took our seats. Riley sits in-between Maya and I. (Riley,Maya,Rowan)

"Wow! You actually got my signature down." Mr Matthews said.

"It was easy." Maya smirked.

"You write like a girl." I said,smirking.

"Alright let me get back to jamming some knowledge into your heads."

"The Civil War." Mr Matthews said pointing to the board.

"Civil Bore!" Me and Maya shouted in sync.

"Thank you future mini mart employee of the month. And future box shipper number 22." Mr Matthews retorted.

"Would we be making more money than you?" Maya asked innocently.

"The Civil War anybody?"

"It's a war people fought themselves." Riley answered.

"You actually studied it?" Mr Matthews asked his daughter,surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 61 23
READ OBLIVIOUS AND BEST SUMMER EVER BEFORE YOU READ THIS. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE CONFUSED Maya and Lucas have just broken up. Lucas wants to have...
59K 2.2K 50
Riley's the good girl. Maya's the rebel. What happens when they come together? Does the good girl become the bad girl? Good girls are just bad girls...
6.3K 342 24
while visiting his sister's support group, lucas meets a girl named maya hart. maya has pulmonary fibrosis and has to carry a oxygen tank around bec...
10.3K 405 78
Follow the lives of five best friends. Best friends usually talk to each-other about anything and everything, not these five. In this groups of five...