Because Of You

Av isavedthesun

John gets expelled form his old school and gets transferred to a new school called "Baskerville Academy " an... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Your Choice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not Even sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

244 20 13
Av isavedthesun

That is not how John really looks but you get the idea

John POV

Don't you love it when you wake up next to your lover? When he wakes you up with kisses on your throat, it's a beautiful feeling, right. Well not for me. My lover doesn't kiss, he bites me until blood splatters on his pillow. He's not a lover he's a rapists, and that is all he's going to be.

Remember when I said, I love to be touched when I didn't want to be touched. When I was half beaten to death, yes? Well that all changed, this time it's different something was missing, but what? Maybe love, heart, compassion or maybe a brain of my own. How could I've been so stupid to think that rapists loved me. He only used me, for sex. When I woke up next to him, he was already awake, waiting for me to get up. He helped me put my clothes on, I couldn't bare to see myself in the mirror. All the bruises, scars and bite marks that he put on me. I just couldn't. My leg was aching bad, it was for sure broken. He had taken it off, because he wanted to see all of me.

He put the cast back on and tightened hard enough to make a tear fall. It was very early morning, as I saw the sun barely rising. I had been in a window down the hall, I stayed there watching the trees getting hit by the wind, and just being thankful it was Saturday. I couldn't walk without the crutches, I couldn't make a sound, everyone was asleep and I didn't want to drag attention. I had to fight myself and the horrible pain to reach my room. When I opened the door I was expecting a tall, warm and beautiful figure carrying me to my bed like last time. But he wasn't there. The time I need him for comfort, and he isn't here. I couldn't do much, I didn't have my phone to text him where I was. All I could do is lay in my bed until someone comes in or even better, until he comes in. For now I want sleep.

Knock! Knock!

I had risen from my short sleep, I knew it wasn't Sherlock, he would of walked in. Not, Sebastian the knock was soft as if not trying to bother me. I couldn't move my arms, legs or head the only thing that did work was my voice.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in", my voice was soft, low almost a whimper, I'm surprised they heard me. Greg and Molly came in, they looked tired and sleepy. Greg was still in his football uniform, they both smelled like coffee. Molly's smile lightened up the whole room when she saw me in the bed.

"Oh my God, John. Thank God your okay. Where on earth have you been? We have been looking for you since Sebastian took you", she sat next to me on my bed, her voice was trailing off as she saw my face and neck. She looked back at Greg, who quickly left the room.

"John you ok, what happened to your jaw, and your neck are these bite marks?", she traced her fingers down my throat, I shook my head, and took her hand. I gently kissed her knuckles.

"I'm ok, Molly, I promise", my eyes were getting watery, it was blurry, but Molly swept them of my cheek. I smiled at how tender she was with me. I was surprised when she pulled me into a hug, running her fingers through my hair. Rubbing circles on my back, whispering "it's ok, it's ok", I hadn't notice that I was crying like a newborn. I couldn't help myself, everything hurt. I couldn't feel my leg it was numb.

"JOHN!", I heard Sherlock running down the hall, he entered the room panting heavily taking in deep breaths. He told Greg and Molly to get out and wait outside until he calls them. They left in a rush, Sherlock started walking towards me looking at an with fearful eyes.

"Take your shirt off", he spoke very clearly not hesitating a word.

I looked up, as he was getting closer to me I backed away from him, "What? Why?"

"John if you think I'm going to do what Sebastian did, then you are stupider than I thought. Now. Take. Your. Shirt. Off", I was about to insulted or tell him to go away put no words came out. I started to take it off but winced on every muscle that moved. I knew what was on me, I knew all the scratches and bites on me like the back of my hand. I knew, because I can still feel him on my back scratching my skin off. I feel them, I feel him.

When Sherlock saw them, there's were so many emotions showing on his face. Fear, guilt, disgust, sorrow. That's all I would see on him, it made me sick to my stomach. He tried to get closer, but I stopped him. I wad scared of him, for reasons that's unknown, but I had to take it. I had to let him know that I was ok, even when I'm not, for him.

"Can you walk?", he asked.

I shook my head no, "I can't even feel my leg", I tried to let a smiled out, but he didn't. He got up from the bed to go to the door, I saw Greg's head peak out just a little bit. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but Greg and Molly ran out fast and Sherlock went back to me.

"Tell me if it hurts, then I'll carry you on my back", before I even had the chance to respond, Sherlock put my shirt on, then had picked me up bridal style. I didn't complain about the pain, even though it was fierce. I didn't know where we were going, I didn't bother to ask, until we were going to the staff hall.

Oh God. The headmaster office.

I let my head drop. This was bad, Mr. Holmes isn't going be so happy and neither are my parents. Shit. I haven't even told my parents about me being gay, how am I going to tell them. We reached Mr. Holmes office, Sherlock didn't bother on knocking and just entered. I saw him.  Why was he here. Greg and Molly and Mr. Holmes were all waiting for us, Mr. Holmes eyes quickly fell on me.

"Dear god, boy what did you do?", Mr. Holmes half whispered and yelled. I knew the question wasn't directed at me but I felt like answering. Sebastian looked guilty and tears fell, I hope he burns in hell.

"Please John, I don't want to go to prison. I'm sorry please, I'm sorry", Sebastian fell out of his chair and crawled towards me being for his forgiveness. Sherlock kicked him away as I was still in his arms. I turned my head away, I couldn't face him or any of them.

"Do you believe me know Mycroft?", I could feel his heart racing, strange. I looked up and his eyes were very dilated as if he has seen a ghost or something. I've been taught the deduction game before although I still don't understand it, the signs the were all there. He had done this deduction before on many girls that hit on me, they of course never spoke to me again and ran off crying.

He likes me.

But how? He's a sociopath, he himself told me that he's not interested in anything that has to do with relationships. He put it this way 'I consider myself married to my work'. I always felt something for him, but knew my chances were low with him, so never thought of it. The day he chooses to fall in love with me and I'm broken to pieces. I had to get out of here before things get move serious. I'm too scared to start all over again.

"Sherlock let me down", I whispered.

"What? No, your leg you'll get more hurt", he looked at m  in concerned.

"Just let me down, Sherlock!", I managed to escape his arms and winced in pain when my leg touched the floor. Sherlock arm was still around my waist to balanced me.

"Sebastian", he looked up, "we are done. You understand, I ... I trusted you, I cared for you, I treated you well. And what do I get this", I pointed at my injured leg, " the leg I can take, I can take a fist or a slap, but this I cannot", I broke down getting flashbacks at the previous events. The room was silent no one moved, it seemed as the world was paused. I couldn't gaze at any of them, especially Sebastian, I kept my head down, trying to hide the tears and sobs. The room was kept silent for a couple more minutes until the Headmaster walked out the door with the door open. He came back with three police officers and two paramedics. Sebastian was taken by the cops without resisting, he kept his head also trying to hide tears. I saw the paramedics coming towards me, I stood back.

"I'm ok really don't have to take me anywhere", I tried to straighten up a bit, so they wouldn't take me. But they took a good look at me and my leg and one of them ran out and came back with a stretcher. Sherlock let go of me and they put me on the stretcher. God please let me die here and now anything, just don't make me face them.

At the hospital

Sherlock POV

John had passed out during the ride to the hospital, he looked peaceful and calm. The doctors said he had a minor panic attack and that it wouldn't affect him at all. I was unsure why John would panic going to the hospital, but he kept whispering one phrase right before he passed out.

"Don't call them"

By the fear and guilt in his eyes I could tell he has talking about his parents. John told me that his parents weren't ok with gays, that they almost kicked out his sister Harry. She was lucky enough they didn't just because she was their favorite. He was scared of what they would think of him and his actions.

Just looking at him makes my hormones go crazy, I took off my sweater to cover the small erection. He knew I liked him, that's why he literally jumped out of my arms back at school. He's going to hate me for having such feelings for him, but if any do anything about them.

John started to wake up slowly, stirring up a bit confused at his surroundings.

"Sherlock?", he questioned as he turned to me.

"Hey, how are you doing?", I leaned closer to him putting my hand in his hair playing with it. He smiled. He took my hand to his and out fingers intertwined. I looked up confusingly, what was going on with John? He chuckled.

"Don't worry I like you too", he winked at me in a very sexy way; the grin soon disappeared, "but I'm too scared, I trust you but I also trusted him. I had trust issues before and you could imagine me now how I must be feeling. I want to try something with you because I know you've been hurt as well, just like me. I feel like you wont hurt me for the same reasons I wont. So Sherlock Holmes, will you like to be my boyfriend?", he leaned a forward enough for both boys to feel each others breath.

Sherlock was still pretty much in shock about John's speech, he did not expect that all, it'd seem to early for him to be in another relationship. But he was right I would never hurt him in any way, because I know how it feels to be weak. I would never hurt him.

I swallowed, "Oh god yes". John then leaned in; attacking my lips.

My mouth was dry, my lungs were crying out by air, I couldn't move, I couldn't even breath. Nothing could ruin this moment. I started to lean in as well, but waiting for him to make the first move. He snaked a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in, our lips touched. It was extraordinary nothing else mattered. At first it was sloppy from my side, but he was fearless he took all the strength he had into the kiss. He cup my face and made the kiss slower and sweeter. He pulled out first and joined our together, smiling.

"What is the meaning of this?", I turned around to face an angry man in a very expensive suit and a lady wearing a forest green dress with black high heels. They both looked disgusted.

"I'm sorry", John whispered softly holding my hand tightly.

It was his homophobic parents, who just saw his 'straight' son kiss another boy.

This is going to be hell.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23K 1.5K 40
John is trapped in the never ending torrent of education and social exclusion, forced to attend one of the most exclusive and prestigious boarding sc...
5.3K 282 18
It's been 7 months since the fall and John is getting worse and worse everyday. When Sherlock finally returns home he finds that a cruel twist of fat...
531 5 21
After The Fall, Sherlock decides not to go back home to London. Instead, he starts a new life fighting crime in Washington DC. Only when Sherlock m...
842 45 7
Johnlock. Teenlock. I've done a roleplay with a very good friend and then this happened. It is similar to "A finger slip" by pawtal. John and Sherloc...