What Started It All...

By AmberStarr921

A Mithzan/Max fanfic. One step. That was all it took. While at work, a waitress at Olive Garden, Jessica Ro'M... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 1

141 6 0
By AmberStarr921

Jessica

One. Step.
Everything went wrong in. One. Step. It all happened so fast too. I'm walking to another costumer. About to get to their table. Pepsi. Cold and spilt. I slipped. Fell. Last thing I remember seeing is my shoe flying off. Last thing I remember feeling is the coldness of the ice in the drink. Last thing I remember tasting is the blood from when I bit my tounge falling. Last thing I remember smelling is the mixed scents of the Pepsi and the food I was holding crashing around me. Last thing I remember hearing is my scull cracking as it hit the cold, wet, tiled floor.

Then every thing went... black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
65.9K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
91.7K 3.1K 28
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...