Tini

By ofsltevl

Tini was always the girl who wanted to explore the world but never got the chance! When her family moves away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

59 1 0
By ofsltevl

The sun burns my face and my body. Waves are tickling my feet, the sand under me is like a pillow! His hands are drawing circles all over my body... his head between my face and my neck. I can feel his heart beating fast and for a moment I thought she will explode! He is whispering on my ear a summer song!
"Tini... Tini "
"Alex..."
I suddenly wake up from my really weird dream! I put my hands on my face...
"I can't believe I just dreamed about my brother's best friend "
I get up from the couch that turned out to be more comfortable than I expected.I walk towards the fridge to drink a glass of water.
"Can't sleep?"
"OMG!"
I start to fall but some one catches me and I find myself in Alex's hands!His face is close to mine maybe a little too close!
"Alex...you scared me! "
His strong hands are on my waist, he smell is something else and for a while it was like I was drugged by his sent!
"You ok? "
He says while he stables me on my feet.
"Yea, I'm fine! "
"Sorry if I scared you! "
"Its fine!don't worry about it."
"So you can't sleep? "
"No...!You? "
"Me either! "
He stares at me looking through my eyes ...
"Such pretty eyes! "
OMG I said that out loud! He smiles
"Good to know! "
"I didn't mean that! "
"So you don't like my eyes! "
"No I like them they are beautiful... very beautiful! "
He takes a step closer to me and I see him glance at my lips as I do the same thing! The glass leaves my hand and lands on the floor.
"Oh dear!"
I sit down collecting the broken glads and so does he.
"I'm sorry! "
I say to him when I see my hand bleeding!
"Hey are you OK? you're bleeding! "
He takes my hand in his in order to take a better look at it.Suddenly my breathing becomes heavy.
"Lets clean it up so it won't get polluted! "
We get up and I lead him towards the bathroom. The water is like a flame in my cut.
"It stings "
"Hey relax... everything is fine is just a little cut!"
His smile is something else. I stare at him from head to toe admiring his handsome features. He snaps a finger in front of my face!
"Tini you zoned out! "
"Sorry... did you finish?"
"A long time a long! "
"You should go to sleep...and I should go and clean up the mess before my mother sees it! "
"Yea you are right! Goodnight Tini! "
He comes closer and his lips meet my cheek.
"Goodnight! "
I wanted to sound louder but my voice seemed to not want to leave my body.
I watch him get out of the bathroom and I leave a breath I hadn't realized that I was hoping. I go to the kitchen and I clean the mess that I made. I lay down and try to sleep but my mind has other plans! Every time I close my eyes I see Alex! Its like a decease!
"Focus Tini! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
454K 25.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
685K 36.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...