Devilish (Urban) - Slow Updat...

By MonaPepper

With all his tattoos, gun toting, and thuggish ways, she can barely stand him. He loves to tease her, knows a... More

Prologue
1. Business
2. Exposure
3. Immortality
4. Reborn
5. Secrets
7. Contact
8. Reunited
9. Objectives
10. Born
11. Temptation
12. The Plan
13. Power
For Your Information (Please Read!)
14. Release
15. Hostility
16. Battle
17. Aftermath
It's baaaaaaacccckk!
18. What's Next?
19. Helping Hand
A Necessary Evil (Long Overdue, Please Read It ALL!)
20. Help
21. Stranger
22. Mrs. Deruch
23. Connections

6. Rough

21K 676 107
By MonaPepper

//The Next Morning\\

Dominic's POV

I nibble on the soft skin behind her ear as she rambles on about some errand she has to run. She keeps trying to shrug me off but it doesn't do much, it feels like a feather brushing lightly against my shoulder.

"Whatever it is, it can't be more important than this," I murmur, one of my hands slipping between her thighs. I rub against her gently, my fingers stroking her over her panties as I watch her react, loving the look on her face.

She moans softly, her hand closing over mine and tugging desperately as my fingers move her panties aside for better access.

"Dominic, I said no. Stop, please," she whimpers, her body unconsciously moving against my fingers making me smirk slighty.

"You know you've missed this," I murmur into her ear, watching in satisfaction as she squirms under my touch.

"I can't take anymore sex Dominic, damn," she exclaims, her voice breaking with the climax I bring her to. I slowly remove my hand from her womanhood and look at her curiously, an eyebrow raised as I process her frustrated utterance

She exhales in exasperation, "You've become addicted to sex Dominic, that's all we do. Have sex, you go handle your immortal business, and then come home and have sex with me again."

"So you don't enjoy the sex?"

"That's not the point! I enjoy it in moderation. A relationship isn't all about sex! We used to cuddle and watch movies, talk, goof around, all that cute shit. Now we barely even speak to each other."

I roll my eyes and climb off of her, sitting up on the side of the bed as she props herself up against the headboard.

"Making love is an intimate connection--"

"Don't give me that bullshit Dom, we're not making love, we're having a quick roll in the sheets. I might as well be a side chick, I come second to your damn immortal capabilities, I'm around for pleasure. A quick fu--"

"Hold the hell up! Why would you say that? What is your problem?"

She stares at me funny, probably surprised that I raised my voice at her. Something about the cruel use of a meaningless word to describe our love life pissed me off. We're in love, I love her with all my heart. How dare she assume she's not a priority in my life?

"I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to Dominic but I'm letting you know now: I'm not your friend with benefits and I'm not your sex buddy. I'm your FIANCÉ. Your ride or die. I've stuck with you through shit most women wouldn't tolerate. I've done shit for you that I should be ashamed of but it was all for you, because I love you!"

"If you loved me you wouldn't complain like this."

All I see is red, I can't exactly explain what I'm feeling but warmth runs through my body as my anger pulses.

"So, you don't think I love you now?"

Her tone is incredulous but I honestly couldn't care less. Here I am doing my best to provide for us and keep our relationship going strong and she couldn't even handle giving it up every once in a while.

I shrug in response to her question, furious, "You tell me."

The expression on her face is one of untamed anger and I see her hand only for a split second before it makes contact with my face.

My head snaps around with the force of the hit and I chuckle slightly before turning back around slowly. I don't know what she sees in my eyes but it makes her shrink away.

"You just slapped me," I say casually, chuckling a bit as my hands flex slightly.

She shakes slightly, "Dominic--"

"You. Just. Slapped. Me. All I want to do is make love to you, show you how much I care, AND YOU'VE TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING DIRTY AND MEANINGLESS."

It's like I'm in the middle of an out of body experience. I'm not thinking straight at all when I pin her down on the bed, nor am I thinking straight when my hands begin to rip off her clothes.

"Dominic, please--"

"How dare you act like you don't want this? With all that I do for you, this shouldn't be such a hassel. This is all I ask for. You. All of you."

My hands are rough between her legs, my ears ignoring her pleas.

"How dare you put your hand on me?"

I leave small bites on many of the exposed parts of her skin, her breasts, stomach, arms, and thighs.

"You're mine, your body is mine."

Her cries are ignored as I shrug my own clothes off, my lips mashing against hers despite her protests.

She struggles against my hold, pleading as I hover over her entrance but the moment I hear soft crying is when reality finally hits me.

I pull away, shock assaulting my system as I realize that my Reeses Pieces is underneath me shaking like a leaf.

She's scared of me.

"Reese--"

She flinches away from my touch, her voice shaky, "Please, don't."

I roll off of her and see that I was much rougher than I realized. Bruises dot where my hands clenched, my bites seem deep and are a nasty red against her mocha skin.

"I-I'm so sorry baby," I reach out to touch her, console her, anything. But all she does is curl onto her side away from me.

"Just, leave, Dominic. Please."

Tears are rolling down her cheeks, her naked body shivering against the coolness of the room.

I don't try to touch her again, just pull the covers on the bed up to warm at least the bottom half of her body.

I put on my boxers and the slacks I'd been wearing today, leaving the room with my head hung low.

Who am I to put my hands on the woman I love in any other way but loving? As I make my way downstairs to my office my mind races while I think about my emotions in that moment.

Anger at her refusal, frustration that my body craved hers but she didn't want me. It was an unreasonable amount of fury that coursed through me in that instance.

I need an explanation. I need to know it won't happen again.

Looking through the cabinets in my office I find a few spare button-up shirts and put one on, grabbing the keys to my car and making sure to lock up behind me when I leave the house.

I take the roads that Damien said would lead me to his place and park in the yard of the huge compound. His place is even bigger than mine, reinforced with security measures and even a gate with a guard.

I'm recognized immediately and let in, my heart heavy as I take the twists and turns necessary to get to Damien's office. I'm only hoping that he has the answers I'm looking for.

He's not in the room when I get there but that Monica chick is, her body encased in this tight body suit with a plunging neckline.

"Decided to come see what a real woman is about?"

"I'm not in the mood for games Monica, I need to see Damien.'

"He's not here at the moment, can I take a message?"

Her voice is low, seductive even, and her hips switch from side to side as she saunters up to me. I look down at her, amazed at just how bold she is, knowing damn well I'm with Reese.

"That child at home finally ran you off huh?"

I frown, "She didn't run me off, I needed to speak with Damien."

"Well, like I said, he's not here. Just you and me, one big room, a nice sturdy desk, and all the opportunity in the world."

My mouth is dry as her hands pull the zipper of her outfit down, exposing perky breasts encased in a lace bra. As she finishes undressing I realize that I've been staring at her body, my eyes roaming her curves, and a triumphant smirk has appeared on her face.

"You haven't been treated properly huh? She doesn't know how to handle you, can't satisfy your needs? I'm here Dominic, take me any way you want to. As a matter of fact, just let me take care of you."

She rubs her chest against me, her hands trailing down to my pants as I stand frozen. I can't find the voice to say no as she takes off my belt and boxers.

**

Welp ._.

This was....a weird chapter for me to write lmao.

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Quite a few people thought Reese was supposed to change too but Damien has other plans for her as y'all saw with the last chapter.

Will the events of this chapter change her mind?

Hmmmm...

Vote, Comment, Follow (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 46
Sweet innocent 17 year old Kayla who lives in Chicago is being stalked by Isaiah who is a thug and really wants this girl. Kayla knows Isaiah is no g...
72.2K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
154 5 13
Abandoned by her mother at just 16, young Ava is left to depend on her own. Without friends or family to help her and take her in she is left with no...
896K 24.2K 47
"The sexual tension was so thick in the car you could cut it with a knife...He gripped my waist and hoisted me in the air, my legs were around his wa...