[WILL BE EDITED] FinnianXOC

By flowerchildmax

This is a story about a girl who lost everything. She was being manipulated in her life. Eventually she break... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13: Technical end
Cleaning with the Clumsy
Mountain of Pies
The Wedding
Important
My Youtube

Dancing with the Butler in Black

43 1 0
By flowerchildmax

Itami's POV
"Seth, I can't sleep. I'm going for a walk outside." I slowly walk towards the garden. I loved this garden, always. All the flowers contradicted eachother. The colours made me happy. I walked around and eventually began dancing to the sounds of nature. I don't know how long I had been doing this.
"My lady, it's quite late out tonight. May I ask what you're doing?" Sebastian's voice broke my thoughts.
"Of course, Bassy~Kun." Sebastian groaned upon hearing me tease him with the nickname Grell used.
"I couldn't sleep. I wanted to take a walk."
"My lady, you seem to be dancing, not walking."
"I quess my mind had a better idea. Care to dance?" I held my hand out for him.
"Ah, my lady. Please allow me." He folded his hand out and bowed down to my height. I gladly took his hand and we began dancing to the sound of nature. Again, I don't know how long we have been doing this, but I enjoyed it. Even if Sebastian was three times my height. We continued to dance, even when it started pouring.
"My lady, I do believe we should be getting you back inside. It's possible to get sick if we stay in these conditions. We wouldn't want that now would we?"
"I suppose so Sebastian. I had fun, though. Thank you for that.
"My pleasure." He bowed down once again before leading me back to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 340 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
361K 9.9K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
53.9K 1.6K 15
she's bad luck.simply fill of it.she was adanboned by her parents, she was left alone.she had so much bad luck, she sold her soul to a demon.she's wo...
96.8K 2.5K 31
Your a normal girl until the bullying started. Everything started going out of control until the day that you met the Phantomhives and Grell... I do...