Leaving For a Family

由 princess101855

Harry has had enough. Finally cracking when his name comes from the Goblet, he runs to the States to an old f... 更多

Decision
Plan in Action
Making Arrangments and Shopping
Meeting the Team and the New Case
Babysitting and Explosions
Getting a Baby Settled and Stalemate
Meeting and Headaches
Meeting the Team, News and a Discovery

Small Break, News and Bigger Case

7.8K 187 37
由 princess101855

"Gibbs! Why were you with the director?"

"Does it matter Ziva?"

"No, not really but-"

"McGee, did you and Abby get anywhere last night?"

"We had about three points on one guys face. Can, can I go back and help her?"

"Fine,"

"Thank you boss."

"DiNozzo, gone through the rest of the footage yet?"

"Still have another week to cover. It seems, there were three, maybe four involved. There may be more that meet in a different place."

"So we need to find this hide out."

"Did they all walk on foot?" Ziva asked.

"Yeah…"

"Well, maybe if we can find some cameras coming from where they came from, might give use a car."

"Ziva, I think I love you."

"Tony, you have a girlfriend."

Yeah well,"

"Are you two done yet? Ziva, you can see if you can find those security cameras. We might get lucky. Tony, you get on with the footage."

"On it boss."

"Going."

"Don't kill anyone with your driving!" Tony called. Ziva shot a glare at Tony and stepped into the elevator. Laughing, Tony went back to the footage he was watching.

'Another long day. Joy.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Abby was blasting her music in frustration. This case was starting to get to her. There was next to no forensic evidence, no bullet, no nothing.

Sipping her caf-pow, she turned back to her computer that had AFIS running through the database, hoping to find a match somewhere of two of the faces she and McGee worked on last night. By the looks of it, one had long blond hair and a haunting aura around him with a walking stick while the other had short brown hair and a professional air around him of something. Abby wasn't sure what, but it probably wasn't good.

"Abby!"

"Oh, hey McGee. Coming down for more puzzle time?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd come back and help. How many more are there?"

"Well, with Prewitt and these two, I would say…about five I think. There could be more though because I don't think that this was their headquarters."

"Yeah, well, we get to have some fun with putting together more faces."

"Well, I have nothing else on the go so why not?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Hey Ziva? How was your five hour hike?"

"Very funny Tony and to answer your question…not fun at all. I spent hours just getting the footage then trying to back track from the crime scene to the store while trying to find blood splatter without any luck."

"Yeah, that's bad. Anyway, you want to know what I saw?"

"What Tony?"

"Sharif,"

"Where?" Ziva walked over to Tony's desk. He rewound the tape so it started from three weeks ago.

"This was days before the mall bombing. What else?"

"There were a few more guys gathering that either went through the back or waited til the store opened."

"You want to tell Gibbs?"

"Fine."

"Alright then. Here's some more footage for you by the way."

"Ziva…you're evil."

"Thank you Tony. That has to be the nicest thing you ever said to me. Do you have Prewitt's address?"

"Yes…"

"Can I have a copy?"

"Fine. Can I come with you Ziva, please?"

"Only if you behave and I get to drive."

"Hmm, watching twenty six hours worth of footage, bored out of my mind, or raid a house, get out of office, yet try to not die. Decisions, decisions. Fine but if I die, I'm haunting you."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gibbs was on his way up to the Director's office when his cell went off. "Yeah. Gibbs. Alright, keep searching until I get there." Gibbs turned around back down the stairs. He'd have his chat with the director later.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gibbs pulled up to the house where Tony and Ziva's car was parked. Stepping out, he couldn't help but notice the building crumbling around. Stepping inside, he found Tony going through dome drawers in the kitchen.

"Having fun there DiNozzo?" Tony yelped and bashed his head on the cupboards above his head. Rubbing his head, Tony turned to Gibbs.

"No boss. Ziva found some drugs and lists down in the basement an something else you should go and take a look at."

"Will do. And Tony, do try and not let anyone sneak up behind you."

"Got it boss." Smirking, Gibbs found the stairs to the basement where Ziva was. He put on some gloves and saw all the walls plastered with maps, lists, pictures and newspapers.

"Ziva?"

"Here Gibbs!" Ziva came out from behind the desk holding a laptop in her hands.

"What do you have?"

"Not much. Mostly whatever's on the walls, this laptop, and I'm finding drugs everywhere in this house. Something I noticed here-" Ziva pointed to a small map with some lists. "It's a map of the UK, especially up in Scotland and downtown London while here-" Pointing to another map, "Is Washington and some of the bases. There isn't anything else. No bomb workshop, no dates, times or locations really, other then the ones that were already hit."

"Good job Ziva." Gibbs said distracted. The UK, that doesn't make any sense. Why would these terrorists start targeting outside the US and on the other side of the ocean as well? Something wasn't adding up. "Ziva, have DiNozzo help you take these down when you have all the evidence pictures done."

"Will do Gibbs." He went upstairs to the second floor and into the first bedroom. This was where Tony, Ziva and Prewitt had their struggle, with bullet holes as proof. He would love to strangle the man right now but reminded himself that he couldn't.

Taking a look around, he noticed it was very sparse, low key and had only a bed and dresser. Looking under the bed and for loose floor boards, Gibbs decided to look in the dresser. Looking inside the dresser, he found bags upon bags of drugs. "Jackpot." Taking his camera out and photographing everything, Gibbs took out the evidence bags and put all the drugs he found in the bags while lookin for anything he might of missed. Satisfied, Gibbs looked around the room one last time before leaving. Tony said that all the other rooms were checked so he went downstairs when Ziva came up from the basement with bags upon bags of papers, maps, lists and the laptop.

"Got everything DiNozzo?"

"Yeah boss. I take it we're leaving then?"

"Yeah. McGee can look at the laptop when we get back and we'll go from there."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Special delivery!"

"Oh, thanks Tony, what a lovely present, now I can't wait for my birthday now!" Tony snorted.

"Here, we found majority of this in the basement and Gibbs found some drugs as well."

"Excellent." Abby looked at Tony.

"Shoo!"

"Alright," Tony put his hands in the air for surrendering, "I'm leaving now. Don't shoot." Abby smirked and looked at all the evidence.

"Oh, I'm gonna be busy for a while. I better get paid for overtime."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"McGee, have anything?" Gibbs, Ziva and Tony arrived back four hours ago, with Tony and Ziva going through all the papers that Abby gave a copy of.

"Not yet boss. This guy is either a genius for security or this has military codes all over it."

"I'd go with the latter to be honest."

"Why is that Ziva?"

"Well, if this guy killed our marine-"

"Even though Prewitt said he didn't,"

"Thanks Tony, if he killed the marine, then there might be someone that knows him and wanted to get rid of him."

"So, what you saying is that we have an inside guy doing dirty work to try and create pandemonium in the US."

"Essentially, yes."

"If there is an inside guy, then who?"

"I would like to know that too DiNozzo, do you know who?"

"No, but I'm on it!" Ziva rolled her eyes at Tony as he went to the elevator. Honestly, does he take anything seriously? Gibbs turned hs attention to Ziva.

"Got anything yet?"

"Not quite. I'm going through the plans from the mall bombings and the plane explosion first, to see if I can't get a hint, on where they'll strike next."

"Keep going, McGee, got anything?"

"E-mails going to a 'Beta Rate,' about their 'plans proceeding on time.' It's dated from three weeks ago so I'm going out and saying it was for the plane explosion."

"Good job. Ok, we have over 100 dead civilians, one dead marine, and three survivors from said plane. Ziva, how were the bombs planted on the plane?"

"Three were underneath, two for second class and one for the cockpit. None for first class."

"So our bombers didn't know about our first class passenger, go on."

"The one that was in the center was made with military standard equipment while the other two were home made bombs that pack a lot of punch."

"Keep at that paper work. McGee, I want a name for that person the e-mail was sent to." Gibbs called as he was walking away.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Hi Abbs."

"Gibbs! Don't do that! It's rude to sneak up on someone, and I was just about to call you."

"Good timing?" Gibbs suggested.

"What do have for me Abbs?"

"A lot of crack cocaine. Like, this is Cartel worthy stuff, not your average pot head 'lets get high' stuff. I mean, the stuff you can make thousands and millions off of, and, we have another two identities except, one has no name."

"We have two faces, but no name for one?"

"Yeah, it's weird, I expanded the search to Canada and Europe, hoping for a match but there is no record of him ever entering the country. AFIS came up with nothing here so, we are back on the waiting game for this one. I haven't ran the other one yet."

"Good try Abbs, what about the other faces?"

"I was working on that before you came down. Now, I'm hoping to get this one done bby tomorrow at the earliest, then there's only four more faces to reconstruct, although, I think two of them are going to be harder then the others, even with the enhancements."

"Keep going then. Hopefully we have more names because we're all on desk duity until a break comes our way."

"Will do Gibbs," Abby said with a salute. Chuckling, Gibbs left her lab to the elevator. Pressing the up button, Gibbs rested his headagainst the back of the elevator.

'This case just keeps getting more and more complicated.' Closing his eyes for a minute, he heard the ding and stepped out. Striding over to the director's office, Gibbs pushed the door open and let himself in without acknowledging the fact the secretary was trying to stop him. He opened the door and smiled at the sight. Aiden was resting on Jenny's lap while she was writing out some files. Knocking on the door, she looked up.

"Looks like you already invited yourself in."

"Came in to check on Aiden."

"He's fine Jethro, he's been sleeping for the past two hours straight."

"Probably the time change so he'll sleep for a while yet."

"Any news from the hospital yet?"

"None, although Harry should be waking up soon so that'll be good."

"Yes, do you have plans for the boy?"

"Not quite. The case has become complicated with suspicions of the Cartels being paid off."

"Oh?"

"I found about 20 pounds worth of drugs in Prewitt's dresser that Abby said was worth thousands or millions of dollars."

"Wow, someone is planning something."

"Ziva is going through what we found today and we found maps of different places on top of that."

"Like where?"

"Washington and London are the two that I saw but there are probably more."

"Sometimes wish that the world was peaceful."

"Wishful thinking isn't going to help anyone."

"Still, it's nice to know that we would have a world that has no terorrists in it for our children to fight."

"Don't we all w-" Gibbs' cell phone went off.

"Yeah, Gibbs. Got it, be there in 15 minutes."

"Who was that?"

"The hospital. It appears that Harry is a quicker at healing then we thought. He just woke up."

"Go then, besides, you can introduce Aiden to him as well." She held out Aiden to Gibbs who smiled as he took the baby.

"Besides, he'd be worried about him anyways."

"Alright." As he was walking out the door with a sleeping Aiden, Jenny called "You can have the morning tomorrow to get him settled." Gibbs nodded in ackknoledgement of that. He walked down the stairswhere Tony just got back.

"Hey boss, why do you have a baby?"

"Taking him to go see Harry, he just woke up."

"Alright then, will we see you soon then?"

"Tomorrow. I have to sign the release papers from the hospital and I want him settled in a bit before I come back. Besides, he might come with me."

"Alright then." Ziva turned back to the two foot stack of papers by her chair of evidence she was going through.

"DiNozzo, you can tell me what happened tomorrow, got it?"

"Sure thing boss."

"And help Ziva with the papers." Gibbs called. Tony stared at the papers Ziva dropped on his desk. Bug eyed, he stared at Ziva.

"Don't even complain Tony. I've been at this all afternoon. It's your turn now." Tony banged his head on his desk.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gibbs pulled up to the hospital with Aiden strapped in the back seat still sleeping. Getting out, he noticed that there was hardly anyone here. Looking at his watch, he saw the time was 6:00 so visiting hours would end soon. Shaking his head, he brought Aiden out who yawned and stretched his arms while Gibbs walked to the receptionist.

"I got a call earlier saying that Harry Potter was awake?"

"Name?"

"Jethro Gibbs."

"Gibbs, Gibbs…here you are, yes, room 409, up four floors, make a right and follow the signs."

"Thank you madame." Gibbs waited for an elevator to show up and took to having a staring contest with Aiden. Aiden would stare at him curiously until he blinked. Gibbs would blink. Aiden smiled, Gibbs smiled. On and on they did this until the elevator came.

Aiden poked his tongue out when the elevator dinged. Stepping inside, Gibbs pressed the 4 then proceeded to wait. He must've spaced out because the next thing he knew, was he was on the fourth floor. He looked for a sign telling him where 409 was. Walking down the hallway, he found his sign so after following it, they came up to room 409. Taking a deep breath, Gibbs knocked and heard a faint "Come in." He turned the knob and stepped inside.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.4M 290K 75
☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡�...
238K 8K 34
Peter Parker has lost everything. His best friend keeps trying to kill him and he's finally giving up hope. Will the Avengers be his heroes or will...
40.6K 661 18
Jessie Cordova is alone in the world after the murder of her father but when she turns to Gibbs for help, she will find more then just safety she ma...
502 8 21
Cousin of none other than James Potter joins Hogwarts after being homeschooled for 3 years, will the school accept her? will she be able to survive...