Do Not Read This Book

By zzooming

Did you just click this book? Oh god. What's that? YOU WERE CURIOUS?! Oh, puhlease... do NOT read THIS BOOK. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
23
24
25
26
27
28. Tag Your It!
In a moment

1

159 10 2
By zzooming

*Opens Journal*

March 8

Sometimes people are so--

*Notices the reader*

Groans in frustration. *Slams Journal shut*

*Walk to room*

*Slams door*

March 8

Sometimes people are so annoying. For instance, they don't listen and interrup--

"Sara-Lee! Get down here, right now this instant!" Mother calls from downstairs.

I scream back"What?!"

"I said get down here young lady!"

I slam my journal closed once more! Hey! Why are you even reading my thoughts? You are not supposed to be even reading this. Shoo, fly! *Smacks head with newspaper*

I make my way downstairs. My mom is holding a boy by the ear. Uh-oh. That is Mark. Wait...why am I even telling you this? *Whatever, just tell me who he is!* He is my boyfriend. Secret boyfriend. My mom is not supposed to know I have one!

Mark looks at me and my cheeks turn pink,"Hi Markie"

"Hello Sa--"

"Stop this nonsense. Sara-lee care to explain why this boy was trying to sneak in the back yard toward your room?" my mom says.

"Uhh. Mom, he's my best friend. We...are working on a project together...and...he...likesicecream." I have nothing to say to this and I think my mom already knows who this boy is and why he is trying to sneak into my bedroom. I give Mark my wide eyes saying what were you thinking?

"Is that it? This boy tells me that he has been having a relationship with you....for the past three months." She gives me the mom-glare thing.

I don't make eye contact with my mom or Mark. I look at the door and then the ceiling and then take a peek at my mom's face. She looks very angry. I don't even know what to say. What are you supposed to say anyway? Why are you still here? Why am I talking to myself? Why am I still asking these question? Who in the name of pie are you? Please state your name.

*My name is Y/N. I want to read more of your story cause' i'm a dummy* ahh I see. If you read this story/book/my thoughts you absolutely cannot tell ANYONE. Got that? Good.

Back to the present.

"Young lady. You will never see this boy again as long as you live. Until I think you are ready. It's this boy or your phone." Moms these days huh? What do you think I should choose?

My mom releases Marks' ear and he rubs his red ear and groans.

I mouth to mark 'Sorry'

"my phone," I grumble and murmur.

"Now go home, boy" she shoves Mark toward the door and Mark looks at me and then leaves.

March 8

Sometimes people are so annoying. For instance, they don't listen and interrupt all the time. I would tell them to shut up but I'm too nice. One day I will burst. - Sara-lee King

*Author comes in*

Don't turn the page. -->zzleeping<--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 723 26
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
148K 1.7K 48
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1🏅- avaayala (9/27/23) #1🏅- insertmalereader (9/29/23)
1K 3 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...