Aki-Sora Fan-fic

بواسطة Nobody_Gives_a_Shit

After Aki Aoi father passed away Aki and Sora had to make a discussion of if he wants Aki to stay with Sora o... المزيد

Plan in Action

The Plan

403 4 1
بواسطة Nobody_Gives_a_Shit

Aki nee chan I scream as I go inside her she says "you're a bad boy getting turned on by your sister." I keep remembering this moment we had together. I don't go to school anymore I am so desperate I can't like without Aki nee chan. Then I had an idea of  how to get back with Aki and be together again. Off this plan were to work it would mean we would be together and no one would want to bother us because we were sibling and see us a we are, lovers... This would mean the world to me if it works. 

The plan is to fake my own death and become a new person to the world but to Aki nee chan I be the same person that she desired. And I'll be able to express my feelings without being judged by the world around. The only problem to this is all my friends and Nami has to be convinced to not tell about my faked death. That is the biggest problem in this plan... but I'm sure it would mean me and Aki nee chan could be together I would do anything and Aki nee chan would do the same.  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
568K 53.6K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
656K 34.8K 51
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...