Faces Of The Blade {ON HOLD}

Autorstwa KpopingMyLife

Jadeite and Nephrite have been friends since they were just toddlers. Having been fascinated with the fightin... Więcej

Character Description
Your Adventure Starts Now!
Let Us Battle!
Different Perspective
Confront
Gym Badge (Part 1)
Gym Badge (Part 2)
Warmth In a Hug
IMPORTANT
A Night Ride

Amusement Park

15 0 0
Autorstwa KpopingMyLife

~~~~ Jadeite ~~~~

I lie quietly on the bed, as the moon rays shine through the light fabric of the curtain. Rolling over onto my stomach, I glance over at Nite, who has one arm dangling off the couch and the blanket resting just beneath his shoulders. Quietly slipping out of the bed, I raise the blanket back over his shoulders, and turn to leave before I feel something grab my hand. 

"Can't sleep?" A familiar voice mutters, and I look back as Nite slowly opens one eye with a small grin. 

"Yeah, I guess so." I reply softly. 

He chuckles lightly. "Me neither." 

"Liar. I heard you snoring before." 

"No, that wasn't me. It was the...chair?" He jokes, pointing towards the wooden chair resting in the corner. 

I play along with him. "Of course it was. I mean, why would you fall asleep? You're obviously so awake right now." I tease, taking a seat next to him as he sat upright. 

Nephrite opens both his eyes, and pulls my hand towards his chest. "I'm awake now, because my heart flutters whenever I'm with you."

"Stop being such a flirt." I groan, and he laughs before flopping back down. "If you used those pick-up lines on a random stranger, they'll definitely run away."

He grins mischievously. "Want to bet?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

My friend nods, and I roll my eyes at his childishness before replying. "Fine, but now you need to sleep. I'm not in the mood to continue your game anymore right now."

He huffs in annoyance, but rolls over to one side, his back facing me. 

"Huh, are you mad Nite?" I ask teasingly, shaking his shoulders. "I'm sorry."

Nephrite looks at me once with a pout before turning back. 

"Haha, I'm sorry."

No reply. 

"Fine, I did have something to do tomorrow." I say slyly. "Maybe I won't go to the Amusement Park tomorrow..."

"NO! YOU ARE COMING!" Nephrite demands, flipping the blanket over and facing me with wide eyes. 

"Alright, I'm glad you forgive me!" I cheer, skipping over to my bed. 

I hear mumbles from the couch, probably Nephrite cursing under his breath. Giggling, I lay my head against the pillow and close my eyes, dreaming of tomorrow.

-----

"Jade, wake up!" A voice murmurs softly beside my ear. Someone is definitely trying to shake me awake.

"What time is it?" I moan, lazily reaching for my PokeGear. "If it's early I'm going back to sleep..."

"No it's not. It's really late right now. We need to prepare for the walk on route 502."

I peek at the time. "8:00am?" I screech, throwing the object at his head. "That's so early..." I  bury my face into the pillow again. 

"Come on. I went back to sleep yesterday, so now you need to keep your bargain."

I reluctantly drag myself to the bathroom, brushing my teeth with half-opened eyes. Finally realizing where I am and what I'm doing, I place all the hygienic objects into the bag before heading back into the bedroom. 

Nite sits on the edge of the bed, smirking at me with a glint of mischievous in his eyes. "That took a while."

"Like you have room to say anything. At least I don't spend 10 minutes staring at myself in the mirror early in the morning talking to myself about what I need to do today." I grin, leaning against the door. 

"You were awake?" He shrieks, eyes widening. 

I nod seriously, "It wasn't hard to know it was you. I went back to sleep after hearing you mutter something about a Ferris Wheel."

He rolls his eyes in defeat, and I take this chance to shove him outside. "Go find us some breakfast or something."

"Fine fine..." He grumbles, heading towards the cafeteria. 

I quickly slip on my usual clothes, braiding my brown hair into a long plait. With a last look in the mirror, I wear my shoes and headed outside, closing the door behind me. Arriving in the cafeteria, I scan the area for the familiar dark brown hair, spotting him arguing with another child. 

"Having trouble?" I ask, standing beside Nephrite who had an angry expression on his face.

"This guy won't let me have this table, even though I was already here first!" 

"But I got here first! I saw the table before he did, so it's mine." The teenage boy protests.

"No, I did! And I got here first!"

"I DID!"

I quickly separate them as I see a fist nearly collide with a cheek. "That's enough." I give a stern look to Nite as he opens his mouth to protest. By this time, almost everyone in the cafeteria has gone quiet to look our way, possibly hoping to see a fight. 

"Hmph..." Nite grumbles, but picks up the trays and moves away to another vacant table, which had actually been occupied by an old couple who quickly ran away after seeing all the drama caused. 

I smile slightly at the other boy, who gives me a flirtatious wink. "Thank you, darling." He says with a grin, followed by an air kiss. I cringe at this, quickly turning towards the table Nite had sat down at.

Arriving at the table, I sit down opposite of my friend, who is stabbing the pancake with the plastic fork. I lightly tap his shoulder and he looked up from the food. 

"Done talking to the man?" He mumbles, avoiding my eyes. 

"Aw, are you jealous that I paid more attention to him than you?" I tease, laughing slightly. 

He locks eyes with me, "No, I'm worried he did something TO you."

Rolling my eyes, we both eat in silence for many minutes before I clear my throat, gaining his attention. "You know, it's currently 8:45am, and I found out that people who buy their tickets before 10:00am receive a special gift, as well as a discount."

His eyes shine with excitement as he abruptly stands up, completely forgetting about being mad. "Let's go then!"

"Calm down, I'm coming." I eat the last slice of pancake that had been covered with an entire slab of honey. Slightly cringing at the sudden burst of sweetness exploding in my mouth, I follow Nephrite back to the room, silently watching as he packs his belongings, stuffing them back into his bag. 

We head out together to the counter, and return the room key to Nurse Joy before heading out along route 502. 

The soothing and gentle wind of the air softly tosses my braided hair, reminding me of calm times. Smiling in content, I walk slowly beside Nephrite who had started fiddling with the Pokéballs attached to his belt.

"Everything okay?" I ask, tilting my head. 

He seems startled at my voice, but quickly relaxes before answering. "Yeah. Just hoping we could get to the amusement park in time."

"It'll be fine. According to my PokéGear, it should only take another 5 minutes before we arrive." I say brightly, pulling my gear from the belt that rested upon my waist. "If we hurry, we may be able to see a quick water show as well."

The decision was made as Nephrite tugs on my arm and pulls me along the dirt path, passing numerous wild Pokémon who stare at us with confusion. The dirt under my runners are kicked up as I place one foot in front of the other, being dragged along. The grip on my hand tightens, as we begin to encounter sharp turns and sudden roads? Looking ahead, I spot gleaming lights and the sound of laughter echoing throughout the area told me we're close to the Amusement Park. 

Making our way towards the ticket booth, I ask for two tickets for the entire day. 

The man lazily types on his keyboard and reaches for two red wristbands, hand extended and waiting for the sufficient amount of money. "That'll be  ₱3000 for each person."

I search for my wallet immediately, but Nite butts in, preventing me from giving the money to the man. 

"Wait, there's supposed to be a discount right?" Nephrite asks coolly. 

The man behind the booth shrugs with drooping eyes, and strokes his bushy mustache. "I've already reduced the price for you two."

My friend crosses his arms against his chest as he 'argues' with the man. "Can you honestly tell me that you've seen two kids have this much money on them?"

"I'm not sure. Ask the manager then."

"This is insane! That's way too much money!"

"I don't know. Are you going to pay or not?" His voice starts to shake with anger, and I notice his clenched fists on the table in front of him. 

Nephrite growled, not ready to give up. 

I hurriedly step in front of my friend, facing the booth man as I attempt to act innocent. "Excuse me.  I completely apologize about my friend's rudeness." An elbow jabs my side, and I resist the urge to glare at Nite who is sending daggers in my direction. "But unfortunately, we don't have that much money. We did really look forward to this, and it would be a shame if we missed out. Please give us a further discount!" I plead, bowing to him

The man raises his bushy eyebrows in suspicion, but looks back down before grumbling a "₱1500 each..."

I smile, placing the money into the man's outstretched hand and taking the wristbands from the counter.  

Nite extends his hand with a cheeky grin, and I attach one of the bands onto his wrist. 

"This reminds me of when we last went to the amusement park near our houses." He suddenly says, staring at the sky. 

"It was actually a carnival, Nite." I take a step away as I begin to roll the other wristband around my own hand. "And you started to cry in the haunted house when the clowns jumped from cupboards." I continue with a teasing voice. 

"That was one time though!" Nephrite protests, crossing his arms. "How do you even remember that? We were so young."

I shrug as an answer, finally looking up as I finish tying the wristband. "Where do you want to go?"

"Well, there's a roller-coaster that everyone recommends." 

"What else?"

Nephrite looked away as a shade of pink tinted his cheeks. "I wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel afterwards, but if you don't want to..."

I smile enthusiastically. "Of course I want to! How about we go there at 4pm?" I hastily add,  hoping he wouldn't get suspicious. 

He gives me a soft smile though. 

"I look forward to it then."

---
Thanks to comments, someone told me that there is a fan-made Pokemon game called light solar and dark lunar and I'm so glad they told me in case another person sues me.
I didn't copy that idea as well, I made up the teams with my mind and had no intention to copyright it. The title and evil teams were purely an inspiration and I did not use the game as inspiration as well. Thanks for reading :)  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

837 104 113
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them...
185K 3.9K 33
Unova, a region where hundreds of Pokemon are still undiscovered and a year before the immoral Team Plasma threatened the peace. Due to the Hero and...
8.8K 210 37
Rosa never liked the crowd, nor did she like to talk to others, yet somehow ended up becoming popular amongst her classmates in school. With a beauti...
13.4K 364 5
Y/N meet Nemona at the beginning of his journey where she helped Y/N become the strong trainer that he is now, they've been through a lot and have ve...