The Hidden Royal (Under Const...

נכתב על ידי candi6212

To everyone else, her name is Michelle Haley, the ‘nerdy’ girl of the school. What they don’t know, is that... עוד

The Hidden Royal [2]
The Hidden Royal [3]
The Hidden Royal [4]
The Hidden Royal [5]
The Hidden Royal [6]
The Hidden Royal [7]
The Hidden Royal [8]
The Hidden Royal [9]
The Hidden Royal [10]
The Hidden Royal [11]
The Hidden Royal [12]
The Hidden Royal [13]
The Hidden Royal [14]
The Hidden Royal [15]
The Hidden Royal [16]
The Hidden Royal [17]
The Hidden Royal [18]
The Hidden Royal [19]

The Hidden Royal [1]

113K 1.2K 214
נכתב על ידי candi6212

So, this is a new story that I actually came up with today. I hope everyone likes it. Please comment on what you think of it. I really need an honest opinion. And if anybody wants, I would really appreciate it if someone could make a cover for this story. Because to be completely honest, my cover sucks! Anyways, enjoy!

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The Hidden Royal

I gripped my hair brush tightly in my hand and whirled around to face my mirror. I gave a teasing wink to my reflection and giggled before singing my heart out.

“But mama, I’m in love with a criminal!” I whipped my hair crazily and moved my hips side to side. “And this type of love isn’t rational, it’s physical!”

“Victoria, what on earth are you doing?” I heard my older brother ask from behind me.

I dropped the brush immediately and stumbled over to my stereo so I could turn off the music. “Uh - Nothing.” I muttered, turning to face him.

A huge smile was on his face. His ice blue eyes we share were filled with amusement.

“Don’t you do that.” He teased. “I saw everything. And I have proof of it also.”

“Whaa-” I began, but gasped when he pulled out his phone. He waved it around in the air and I stalked towards him.

“Shawn!” I seethed. Before I could grab his phone and hurt him, he ran out of the room. My mouth dropped open in fear of him showing it to someone.

“Give it back to me now!” I screamed as loud as I could. I ran out of my room as well. I inhaled the air for his scent and found that he was located in the living room.

I swear, if he shows that video to anyone, I will personally kill him myself. Twin or not, he will go down.

“I know you’re in here.” I growled as I reached the living room. He stood against the wall with a smirk on his face. I scowled in return.

“Don’t worry sis. I won’t show anyone.” He winked and I snarled.

“Give me the phone now!” I ordered.

“No can do.” He chuckled.

When I was about to leap at him, an unfamiliar voice spoke out.

“You must be Princess Victoria.”

I turned around, putting on a fake polite smile. The man in front of me looked around twenty. Alpha was practically running off of him. He had dark brown eyes that stared at me with a look of desire and mischief. It was obvious that he hadn’t shaved in a few days. His dirty, messy hair went into different directions on top of his head. If he didn’t look so nasty looking, I would of thought he was cute.

“Yes sir. How may I help you?” I asked.

He stepped closer. “No need to be formal with me Victoria.”

I felt my brother instantly coming to my side. I glanced up at him to see that he was glaring at the guy.

“I’m your mate darling.” He winked and I grimaced.

“Mate?” I snorted. “No need to play such a foolish game. I’m not your mate. I wasn’t born yesterday.”

He frowned. “Don’t be like that baby-” He was cut off by Shawn, who growled.

“Who are you and why are you telling such lies to my sister? You have no right.”

The man looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes. “She’s mine.”

“No, I’m not!” I disagreed.

I noticed that his frame began to shake. Suddenly, his hand was around my throat, suffocating me. He had me pinned against the wall so I couldn’t escape. My nails clawed at his hands as my breathing became heavier.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing? You fucking idiot!” Shawn snarled, grabbing him by the back of his hair and flinging him into the opposite wall. Before the man could stand up, Shawn hit him square in the jaw hard.

When he was on the ground, Shawn turned and started looking at the bruise that was already forming on my skin.

“Shawn look out-” I warned, but was caught off by the guy attacking him. He was in wolf form. Saliva was escaping his mouth, making him look like a hungry beast. His growls were thundering through out the room.

“Get off of him!” I cried, kicking the thing on the side of the stomach. “Get off of my brother you stupid mutt!”

The wolf turned his head to me and growled viciously. I growled back, but not as loudly. He got off of my brother and started stalking towards me.

“What is going on in here?” I heard my dad ask.

The wolf suddenly took off, slamming himself against the window. The glass broke and he jumped out quickly.

“I need guards on the west side of the mansion. NOW! There is a rouge on the premises!” Dad ordered through our mind link. The only people he can communicate to through mind link is my brother and I and the guards.

“What happened here?” Dad asked, coming to me immediately. He cupped my face gently, turning it to the side so he can examine my neck. Judging by his deep red face and heavy breathing, I know he was trying to control his anger.

“We’ll get him, I promise sweetie.” He assured along with a growl of anger.

“I had him!” Shawn said, standing up. “He caught me off guard when I checked on Victoria.”

“It’s alright Shawn.” Dad patted his back. “Now can someone please tell me what happened.”

“Well, Shawn and I were messing around when he appeared out of no where. He claimed that I was his mate, but I’m not stupid daddy. He was definitely not mine. I wasn’t attracted to him at all.” I grimaced.

“Then he attacked her, so that’s when I started to put him in his place.” Shawn finished.

“He is for sure an alpha.” I added.

“King William, the rouge has escaped sir. His scent lead us to the woods and it’s gone by the main road.” The guard reported.

I shivered, anxious and fearing another attack.

Dad growled. “I will not let him get away with this. I want guards looking through out the country for this fool!”

I cringed a little from the power that was coming from him. It was extremely overwhelming.

“Of course sir. We’ll get on it now.”

“It’s not a big deal.” I shrugged. “Just a little attack. I’m okay.”

“It wasn’t just an attack Victoria. This man just threatened the life of a Princess. It’s a major problem.” Dad said as he stared out the window.

“There will be some serious consequences.”

__________________________________________________________

I stared at the suitcases sitting on my bed that were ready to be packed full. I still couldn’t believe my father is making me go to America. The shock was still overwhelming. Of course, I understood why he wanted me to leave.

After the accident with the creepy alpha, who claimed that I was his mate, was never found. After a week went by, we received letters from him and his pack saying that I would die a painful, slow death.

What kind of man thinks I would fall for something so absurd? Do they really think I’m that dense? My mother had once told me when I was a little girl about mates. The first sign is the eyes. Your wolf will definitely tell you if that’s your mate or not. You’ll be so overwhelmed by your mates beauty.

The way my father had looked at my mother played in my mind. That was before she disappeared.

                                                       *~*~*~* Flashback *~*~*~*

“Victoria! Sweetheart, wake up.” My dad said, kissing my cheek.

My eyes narrowed. “Daddy, where’s mommy? Isn’t she suppose to be waking me up?” It was an everyday thing that my mother always woke me up.

He pet my head for a moment. “I think your mom had to make a trip. I don’t know baby.”

Before I could reply, my stomach growled and I giggled. Dad chuckled and patted my head.

“C’mon kiddo. I’ll make you and your brother some breakfast.” He helped me out of my bed and I began skipping down the hall like the usual happy ten year olds.

“I want pancakes daddy!” I chirped as we walked downstairs.

“Whatever you want baby.” He agreed.

“Make me some too!” Shawn said, appearing behind us.

“I can’t forget about you, of course.” Dad said.

We strolled into the kitchen. Shawn and I took our seats at the table as daddy made his way towards the refrigerator. I watched him eye something that had caught his attention on the counter.

He picked up a note and began scanning through it. His hand came to cover his heart and his body began shaking.

“Daddy?” I asked, standing up immediately. Shawn did too and stared at him in concern.

“No.” He whispered.

Before we could make sense as to what was happening, dad sank to his knees and started screaming in pain. Shawn and I hurried over to him in panic.

“Somebody help!” Shawn screamed through out the house. I didn’t notice that the maids had approached us. They kneeled down, panic evident on their face.

“King William, are you alright sir?”

“Someone call the doctors!”

“Is he having a heart attack?”

I watched my fathers face crumble in pain and misery. Tears were running down his face and it made me cry as well.

“What’s wrong with him?” I sobbed.

Dad clutched his heart tightly with his hand. It looked as if he was trying to claw it out.

“Someone please help him! He’s dying!” Shawn cried.

“Everyone move out of the way!” A doctor ordered. Guards were behind him with terrified looks on their faces.

“Someone get the bloody kids out of here!” A British guy beside the doctor said.

Maids took us in their arms comfortingly as we sobbed our eyes out for our dad. They took us to our room and I could still hear his screams of pain from downstairs.

                                                           *End Of Flashback*

I winced as I could still hear his screams in the back of my mind. It took months for my dad to recover and he still isn’t himself. Sometimes I hear him in his room, crying for his mate.

After my dad was being cared for, I had ran into the kitchen to see what had destroyed my dad. It was a note from my mother. It told us how much she loved us and how she hated leaving us. Apparently, the throne was making her stress. When I had read that sentence, I instantly hated my mother. How could she just leave us because of the throne? My dad would of happily stepped down for her.

Yes, my father is king of all werewolves. “The big man” they like to call him. Everyone loves and respects him. Especially the woman. I rolled my eyes as I thought about my friends gushing about how hot he was.

  My father is, of course, very muscular. He has short black hair and ice blue eyes. He is very tall and tan. Typical werewolf, I guess. But some werewolves are actually petite and short. That’s rare though.

Shawn and I are also very famous for our looks and personality. Every week in the magazines - Which are only delivered to our kind - Shawn or I would be on the front cover. They would gush about how beautiful my long blonde hair is and how sweet I am, Shawn’s winning smile and biceps, and our eyes that we shared with our father.

  “Victoria, you need any help?” Chloe asked, peering into the room from the doorway.

  Chloe is my best friend. We’ve been tight since we were babies. Our mothers were the best of friends through out high school and collage. They purposelessly conceived us at the same time, hoping we were the opposite gender so we could date when we grew up. Disturbingly, my parents really got into it, I guess, since they had twins.

“Sure, why not?” I sighed, already piling clothes in the suitcases.

“Aren’t you excited to come live with me? Sleepovers every night, scary movies, pranking my brother?”

  “Chloe,” I turned to give her a serious look. “We were ten!”

“Hey!” She said, crossing her arms over her chest. “Girl’s our age do that too!”

 “Girls our age go to parties and have sex.” I corrected her.

 “Just the horny immature ones,” She disagreed. “We have clean fun!”

I chuckled at her and began packing some more stuff. She helped and we made small conversation.

 It wasn’t like I hated going to stay with her. I just didn’t want to leave my twin and dad. It was going to be hard being away from them, since I’m a daddy’s girl. My dad and I are extremely close. We tell each other almost everything. There’s only one thing that I don’t like about my dad. It’s how protective he is over me.

He’ll scare off any guy that dares to come anywhere near me. He warns them, and scares the living daylights out of them. Shawn is the same way. He’ll watch me while we’re in school to see if any guy approaches me. It’s completely ridiculous.

It doesn’t really matter that much though because I decided I never wanted a mate or a boyfriend. All they did was cause drama and heart break. I very much want my heart to stay in one piece. My mom has ruined love for me.

“Hey, I understand how hard it is for you to leave your family.” Chloe said, coming to stand by me. “It’s not easy for your dad either. Sending you over seas to a untruthful place. You’re his daughter and he wants you near him at all times.”

I nodded. “I know, I just don’t get why he can’t let me stay here. We have plenty of security and guards.”

“He knows that, but think of it from his point of view. He’ll do anything to keep you safe and alive. He doesn’t want to lose you.”

I grinned. “Yeah. Will you do me a favor and pack for me? I need to go see my dad.”

“Of course!” She replied.

I walked out of my room and towards my dad’s huge office. Hopefully he wasn’t holding a meeting or anything. I hesitantly knocked on the door and he was at the door in a second.

“Hey darling.” He greeted, stepping aside so I could get through. “Are you almost ready to leave?”

I sighed deeply. “Almost,” I confirmed. “Daddy, are you sure you want me to go?”

He frowned. “Of course I don’t want you to go hunny. But, things are getting a little dangerous here. You’ll be safe with Bonnie and Tony.”

“I’m going to miss you!” I cried, throwing my arms around his neck. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and hug me tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn’t want to let go.

“Hunny, it’s time.” He said in my ear.

I tightened my hold for a moment and finally let go. “I love you daddy.”

He stared at me for a long moment as he brushed the hair out of my face. “I love you too baby.”

I walked to the door when he stopped me.

“Skype?” He asked, smiling widely.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Yes dad, we’ll Skype everyday.”

“Alright, be safe hunny. Don’t let any guys near you, got me?” His expression turned to anger as he thought about it.

“Dad!” I cried. “I told you I’m not interested in any romance once so ever.”

He put up his hands in defense. “I’m just saying. If any one touches you, call me. Also, don’t let anyone know who you are. Of course you know that information anyway, so you should remember-”

“Okay!” I interrupted with a big smile on my face. “See ya daddy. I don’t want to miss my plane to hell.”

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek quickly. “Be careful.”

 “Yep!” I walked out, going back to my room. Chloe wasn’t there packing.

The suitcases were gone and I assumed she is already putting them on the plane.

I took one last look at my room and then sprinted down the stairs. I glanced at my watch and it read 8:26. The plane takes off at 8:30.

I hurried past the maids and cooks, waving and smiling politely. Soon, I was walking out of the door. Just as I walked out, cameras were flashing in my face. I ignored them, going straight to the plane where Shawn, Bonnie, Tony, and Chloe were waiting.

“Princess Victoria Markus, where are you headed?” A reporter screamed at me.

“Does King William know where your going?!”

“Is he happy with this!”

“Are you going to look for Queen Mary?”

“Is she safe?!”

It took all of me not to roll my eyes and scream at them to shut up.

“Ok, everyone clear out.” Shawn said as I reached him.

“Model for us!” One of the camera men said.

“You’ll get many in the future. Just leave!” He told him.

One of the guards took them away and he gave us a respected bow. I grinned and nodded in return. I turned to Shawn, smiling.

“Are you going to miss me bro?” I asked, moving back and forth on my tip toes.

“What do you think?” He frowned, looking depressed.

“No?”

Unexpectedly, he pulled me into a bear hug. I stumbled, but he held on tight. I hugged him back, trying to hold in the tears.

“I love you.” He whispered.

I spotted the paparazzi snapping pictures quickly over his shoulder. Can’t I have any privacy?

When my twin let go, a few tears escaped my eyes. But I wasn’t the only one. Water was swimming in his eyes.

“I love you too.” I replied, rubbing his arm in a soothing manner. “I sure am going to miss you bro.”

“I can’t believe your about to make me cry.” He teased, trying to lighten up the mood. It was obvious he was struggling not to start sobbing.

“Whatever,” I chuckled. “So… guess I’ll see you later?”

“Skype?” He asked and I laughed.

“Father like son.” I mumbled, walking off to the plane. Tony, Bonnie, and Chloe gave me encouraging smiles as we walked in.

I sat on one of the black love seats and looked out the window.

I looked at my dad’s window and spotted him staring at me. As the plane took off, he waved and blew me a kiss. I reached my hand out, catching it, and held it to my heart.

When he was out of sight, I sighed softly and relaxed into my seat.

  “Hello everyone!” A voice greeted and I looked back to see Brannon, my stylist, running over to me excitedly.

 “Oh my God, Brannon! What are you doing on here?” I asked, standing up.

Brannon is a crazy Irish maniac. He’s the most craziest person I have ever been friends with. And that’s saying a lot! Since he’s Irish, he has a contagious laugh! It’s so funny that it makes me laugh too. Whenever I’m in a bad mood, he laughs for me to cheer me up. Of course, it works.

“Your dad ordered for me to go! Duh. He wouldn’t dare separate me from you. I got to keep your style in check!”

“Awe, and all this time, I though you cared for me!” I cried dramatically.

“Ah, shush!” He chuckled, waving his hand dismissively.

“Victoria! Can you come here for a sec?” I heard Tony call from the other room.

I walked in, finding three guys with Tony, Bonnie, and Chloe. The 3 guys were muscular and it was obvious from their tight shirts. Two of them were brunette’s and the other was a blond.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“We have things to discuss with you,” Tony said. “This is Justin, Ben, and Rob. They are your guards.”

The guards did a bow and I bowed back in respect.

“They’ll be going to school with you and everywhere else. To everyone that doesn’t include this family, their your brothers. You moved in with us because of financial issues.”

I nodded. “Got it. Anything else.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a thin, glass container. The liquid in it was a light purple.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“It’s a spray that helps take away your royal scent. Wolves know the scent of royal blood and that would cause trouble. Everyone would know who you were. Any business about you spreads like wild fire. Four sprays each day should do it.”

 He sprayed me and I instantly smelt like lavender. Everyone stared at me, nodding in approval.

“Do you smell the royal in me?” I asked, spinning around.

Tony took a big whiff and grinned. “No royal. Just the scent of werewolf.”

“Good,” I smiled. “I think I’m actually ready to start this new life.”

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
3.1M 69.3K 22
My name is Skylar, I'm 17, I am abused by my pack, they thought i killed my parents. I didn't, i was just there. I cook, I clean, I do their homework...
99.5K 3.4K 52
Highest ranking: #216 in werewolf #44in female alpha #1 in nerdy Why have a mate when you're an independent, badass female alpha who is more than...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...