Creepypasta girlfriend seneri...

By Sin_Jauregui

Just my Lame ideas of how you (The reader) would be if you dated a female Creepypasta More

A/N
When You Meet Jane The Killer
When you meet Clockwork
When you meet Judge Angels
When you meet Nina The Killer
You Meet Laughing Jill
You meet Zero
You meet Scarecrow
You meet Lulu
Slenderwoman
When you see Jane again
Seeing Clockwork again
Seeing Judge Angel Again
Seeing Nina again
Seeing Laughing Jill again
Seeing Zero Again
Seeing Scarecrow
Seeing Lulu
Seeing Slenderwoman
Seeing Sally
Jane:Finding out who she really is
Questions and Updates!
Polls

You meet Sally

5.6K 106 22
By Sin_Jauregui

You were sitting on a park bench thinking about your ex girlfriend and how they cheated on you. Tears started to roll down you face and you couldn't hold them back you just sat there glad it was night so no one would see you. Or so you thought. About 30 minutes later you were still crying and you heard someone sit next to you but you didn't care "Hey what's up Am Sally..."
She said "...(Y/N)..." Next thing you know you feel something soft a warm wipe you cheek. You open your eyes and see that Sally was cleaning you tears "Whats wrong?" She asked in the cutest way "...someone...broke me" understanding appears on her face and she hugs you tight. You two talk for 2 hours before you both have to go but you exchange numbers first. Since then you don't feel so heart broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
193K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...