Long Time No See (Bts Jungkoo...

By nochu__jungkook

Just a random one shot. {Completed} More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

3.5K 94 2
By nochu__jungkook

{HyeJoo pov}

Fast forward two days.

I woke up in my room and looked at the date. Today is the day. The day where I reunite with my best friend. The day of my best friends 18th birthday. I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom. I did my daily routine. Once I got out of the bathroom, I went to my wardrobe to find what to wear. I dug through my closet until I found the perfect thing to wear. Its a white and grey stripped dress that was just above my knee. And the best thing is that Jungkook bought it for me when I was sixteen. We kept in touch for a year, and he mailed the dress to my house. We lost touch when I broke my phone, when I fell.

I did my hair with soft and light curls and tied it up into a pony tail. I grabbed my ticket and my backstage pass and my small black purse. It had a chain as the strap and it was black in colour. Let's just say Jungkook bought it for me too. I took my phone and went to the kitchen to get the gift I made for him. I made sure everything was perfect and left and locked the door. I hailed a taxi and went to the venue of the concert and fan sign.

Once I arrived I could hear fan Girls screaming. I guess I arrived the same time as Jungkook. I want to where all the other fans were and waited patiently for the concert to begin. After awhile, the lights dimmed and I heard screams everywhere. The boys walked onto the stage and began performing. The songs they performed were: Dope and Run mash up, Butterfly, Miss right, I like it, Dead leaves and Whalien 52.

Once they were done, the fans and I were led towards the location for the fan sign. It was a hassle as there were about 200 people but we got there. The room was big and spacious. There was a table in the middle of the room. We were lined up according to our rank. I was actually last. The people with backstage passes at the back. Apparently, I was the only one that had the backstage pass. So I was last.

I got out my two albums that were In The Mood For Love part 1 and 2. I waited for about an hour and a half and it was already three in the afternoon. Man I was putting too much effort just to Jungkook and oppa. I was closing towards the table and there were five people in front of me.

Finally the time had come. I walked closer to the table and kneeled down. I put my two albums into the table and the guy in front of me smiled. I shy smiled back. I assume that he is Jin. Back at home, I did some research on them, so that I wouldn't look so stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 685 25
This is about Y/n's life :) Enjoy... if there's any grammar mistakes..I'm sorry.. This is my first fanfiction , so don't mind my bad writing skills...
153K 17K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.2K 299 10
"i love you, my princess."
2.4K 300 71
This is a story about a girl named Quinn who got her heart broken too many times, She meets basketball team captain Yoongi who is a very reserved and...