The White Van (Damn Daniel fa...

SliceOfToastedBread द्वारा

I made this at 3am okay अधिक

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
WHAT RHE HLKK
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Viente
Viente Uno
Viente Dos
Viente Tres
Viente Cuartro
Viente Cinco
Viente Seis
Viente Siete
Viente Ocho

Quince

299 8 1
SliceOfToastedBread द्वारा

G E O R G I A

Pain was all I felt. Everywhere. I heard a distant calling of my name with a familiar voice. But I couldn't quite place it.

What happened?

Suddenly everything around me began shaking violently. My name was being screamed at me from all directions. And then it was like a tether pulling me from the dark.

My eyes opened and met with a young boys. Familiar. I couldn't place it.

I had the urge to speak. Say something. And it seemed like if fit. It was hard to speak but I NEEDED to say it. "Damn Daniel back at it again with the white vans"

But what did it mean?

----

I need to go eat

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...