13 & 1 ( SEVENTEEN fanfiction...

De germgyu

When Oh Yun Hye ran out from her house and met Seventeen. She became their assistant and start an extraordina... Mais

Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.1/2.
Ten.2/2.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
when you met a jealous Mingyu. p.s: and a blur one.
" survive and don't get killed "
RANKED AS ' 1 ' !!!!

Twenty Six.

10.7K 304 139
De germgyu

A/n: Mingyu and his smile. :)

P.s: fuck my life. I wrote this chapter for a few thousands words and just because I paste something in here it accidentally replace it. Fuck. I have to funking retype it!!!!

But I like this one more ;) the old ver front part is the same jst starting to be different after wonwoo and yunhye met ;)

Finally some interaction of WONWOO & YUNHYE *cries

-

Yunhye's POV

It was another nice morning.

Sehun switched on the tv.

"BREAKING NEWS! PLEDIS'S CEO HAVING A MEETING REGARDING THE DATING RUMOUR OF SEVENTEEN'S KIM MINGYU AND SEVENTEEN'S ASSISTANT OH YUNHYE."

"Oh woah." I gasped when I saw the news on tv.

"Ha. Now you become popular too." Sehun laughed.

"It's not funny." I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and threw at Sehun.

Evil maknae. I finally know why he got that nickname from the fans.

"I hereby announce that the dating news is real. Mingyu and Yunhye are official dating now. I hope you all could give them some space. Especially the fans. Thank you." Pledis's CEO said calmly.

"Official huh." Sehun winked at me.

I blushed.

"Ohhh someone is blushing." He teased.

I threw another pillow at him.

-

Dating with an idol. Means no more nice morning.

The moment I stepped out from house, I was immediately surrounded by fans and paparazzi.

"Oh Yunhye-ssi, regarding the fact that you are dating with Seventeen's Mingyu, will you be afraid to face his fans?" A paparazzi asked.

"Erm I have no idea." I zipped on my jacket and put on my hoodie.

"You are now dating their prince, of course the fans will hate you. What will you do if you face them."

"Well, it's not my problem when they hate me because I date their prince." I shrugged and wanted to run away but a few girls blocked my way.

"What did Mingyu saw inside you, you bit**?" A girl with almond-shaped eyes and brown hair glared at me.

"Excuse me. Could you let me go and do some groceries because my brother will die of hunger."

The girl rolled her eyes at me.

"YUNHYE! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO BUY SOME TOOTH-" Sehun opened the door and shouted.

"OPPA!!!!" The bitchy fans screamed and ran towards him.

I covered my ears and ran away while reminding myself to buy toothpaste for my brother.

Also laughing at my brother.

Stupid Sehun.

Sehun was wearing only a plain tshirt and a boxer. A pink one.

Chen's birthday gift for him.

How nice Chen. ;)

No one's POV

"Oh shit." He totally forget that he was wearing a boxer.

A pink boxer.

Sehun closed the door behind him as fast as possible.

How great. Tomorrow's news will be EXO's Sehun in a pink boxer.

"Oh Sehun-ssi, why are you inside Oh Yunhye-ssi's house? Is it true that the two of you are brother and sister?" A paparazzi shouted from outside.

"Yes! Isn't this news already exposed out!" Sehun shouted from inside.

"That bit** is Sehun's sister?" The bitchy fans said to her friends.

Sehun opened a bit of the door and poked his head out. "My sister is no bitch. Mind your words."

The bitchy fans stared at him blankly and watched him disappeared behind the door.

"OPPA TALKED TO ME!" After a few seconds, the fans screamed together with her friends.

"What is wrong with her." The others stared at her.

-

Yunhye's POV

My phone vibrated.

From: Evil and stupid brother

Remember my toothpaste!

P.s : I revenge for ya ' ;)

LOL?  I rolled my eyes at the message and put my phone back into my pocket.

After a few minutes, it vibrated again.

From: Mingyu

Hello sweetie, morning :) How's your day?

P.s: Dino wanted to say hi.

P.p.s: Hoshi too.

P.p.p.s: Seungkwan three.

P.p.p.p.s: I'm trying not to be annoyed but all the boys wanted to say hi. That's it. Miss ya ' ;) ♡♡

I smiled at the message.

Sweetie... I blushed at it.

I lost my memories. I don't remember any of them. But deep inside me, I knew them all... especially Mingyu. Whenever his eyes stared at mine, it felt like I knew him for a long time. Long enough for me to grow feelings.

The others came visited me when I was in the hospital, at first I don't know their name but then slowly we became close. Except for the fact that I sometimes still get blurred because there's too many members.

I couldn't remember the old ones, so I'll create new ones with all of them.

-

"Eggs. Veggies." I put the groceries into the trolley.

I came to the snacks part and decided to pick up some snacks.

"Yunhye." Someone called my name.

I turned behind and saw Wonwoo.

"Oh hi." I seldom talk with Wonwoo when they come visit me in the hospital. Mainly because the others kept on talking with me, 13 members. Imagine that. he also seldom talk to me because he always been so emotional.

Although sometimes I caught him staring at me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Just getting some groceries because of my brother. You?" I shrugged and grabbed a few snacks.

"Today's my turn to do some groceries. To feed those kids." He laughed.

Wonwoo was wearing a plain tshirt and jeans. Very simple clothing but I still caught a few girls who passed by us stealing glances of him.

And this was when I realised how good looking he is.

While shopping for groceries, we talked about many things. It shocked me how good talking Wonwoo is. The both of us can talk whatever we want. It's like a reunion of two best friends, we're just non stop talking.

"It's nice we can talk like this again." Wonwoo smiled when we were lining up in front of the counter.

"We're close before?" I asked. "But why doesn't you come talk to me when I'm in the hospital?"

"I don't feel like it." He shrugged. "Plus everyone is surrounding you that time."

"Right." I nodded in agreement.

After we paid our stuffs, we walked out from the supermarket. Wonwoo being a gentleman, helped me to carry the groceries bag.

"I'll walk you home." He suggested.

"No it's okay I can walk home myself. It's not like I'm gonna get caught." I laughed and wanted to take my groceries bag.

"I insisted." Wonwoo said.

"Well, okay then." I nodded.

-

"Walk inside." Wonwoo pushed me into the inside of the passengers road while he took the outside one.

"How generous you are." I teased.

"I'm always generous." He laughed.

We walked and talked and laughed until we reached my house.

Me and Wonwoo were at the opposite of the road. I was trying to take my groceries bag from Wonwoo when someone shouted my name.

"Yunhye!" A figure waved at me in front of my house, he ran towards us.

"Mingyu?" Me and Wonwoo echoed.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu came beside me and nodded at Wonwoo.

"I'll take it for you." Mingyu took my groceries bag from Wonwoo.

"I'll just go home now." Wonwoo smiled gently and turned away.

"Wait," I grabbed his hand.

Mingyu's face tensed.

"Let's stay for dinner." I grinned.

Wonwoo released his hand from my grip and looked at Mingyu. "I guess no."

"Yah!" I crossed my arm. "Stay."

"Yeah, just stay for dinner." Mingyu finally said. "The kids can survive." Mingyu laughed.

"Okay then." Wonwoo shrugged.

Wonwoo took out his phone and dialed back to Seventeen's dorm once he entered my house.

"Sehun, a new friend." I went upstairs and knocked on Sehun's door.

"Who is it?" He came out, wearing a comfortable long pants. No more pink boxer.

"Seventeen's Mingyu and Wonwoo."

"Ohh. Is it time to meet the parents huh?" He teased.

"Oh shush." I hit him with my elbow.

"Too bad omma isn't here." He shook his head and walked down stairs.

I rolled my eyes behind him.

-

"WE ARE COMING!" Hoshi shouted from the other side of the phone.

"Seriously!." Wonwoo shouted back.

"Yes!! I miss noona! I wanna see noona now!" Dino shouted at the background.

"Well well," Sehun crossed his arm. "Let me talk with them." He motioned Wonwoo to pass him the phone.

"Hello." Sehun greeted.

"Sehun-sunbae?!" Coups freaked out. "W-why are you here."

"Wonwoo is in my house for dinner. But if you guys wanted to come, I suppose my house is big enough though." Sehun glanced around the living room and nodded.

"I am not cooking for 15 people." I crossed my arm.

"We can call delivery, sister." Sehun said.

"YES SEHUN HYUNG WE ARE COMING! SEND US YOUR ADDRESS." Hoshi shouted happily.

"Keurae. I'll send it to S.coups through message." Sehun hung up the phone.

He typed our house address and message to S.coups's phone.

"So," Sehun gave back Wonwoo his phone. "What shall we call for delivery."

"CHICKEN!" We all yelled. "Sehun's treat!"

"Wait what?" Sehun rolled his eyes but agreed at last.

-

"NOONA!!!!" Dino came running towards me. "I miss you." He hugged me.

Mingyu coughed while glaring at Dino.

Dino made a 'tsk' sound and let go of me.

"Halo." Jun came while waving at me. "You remember me?" He winked.

Mingyu glared at Jun again.

"Of course I remember." I winked back, totally ignoring the jealous Mingyu beside me.

"Someone is being so protective." The8 who was standing beside Jun laughed.

"I'm not." Mingyu pouted.

"What we're having for dinner?" Woozi asked.

"He only comes here for dinner." Dino said.

"Dino, do you want me to smack you with a guitar?" Woozi smirked.

"Uh oh." Dino hide behind S.coups.

"We're having chicken." Sehun answered. He was in the kitchen making drinks for all of us. "Shit. We run out of cups."

"Sehun hyung cursed..." Dino pulled S.coups's sleeve and whispered.

"Oh mian. I forgot we have a kid here." Sehun apologized and laughed.

After around 30 minutes of waiting, our chicken finally arrived.

"Chicken arrived!" I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hello, miss.Oh, this is your order. 20 people serving of chicken." The delivery guy gave me my order.

"Ahh Khamsahamnida." I took the bag and passed him the money.

"Oh?" He stared at me. "Aren't you Oh Yunhye? Omo, I'm a big fans of yours!"

"Haha." I laughed awkwardly.

"Can we take a photo?" The delivery guy asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Erm..." I have no idea how to reject him. I want my chicken first.

"Sorry but she's not taking picture with anyone." Mingyu pulled me into the house and shut the door.

"Woo~ so manly." Hoshi teased.

"Mingyu hyung so manly!!" Dino added.

"I'm still the fabulous one." Seungkwan flicked his imaginary hair.

"Duh." Jeonghan rolled his eyes and left sassy Boo alone.

"Chicken!" Woozi yelled.

All the boys stopped teasing us and ran to the chicken.

"Hey! Leave some for us!" Mingyu yelled and joined the hungry boys.

Those hungry boys each grabbed a chicken and ate hungrily.

"They seemed like they never had chicken before." Sehun whispered.

"I feel ya." I nodded in agreement.

-

It's midnight.

And we're still playing.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Dino suggested and sat down on the floor.

"LOL it's a kid game." Seungkwan rolled his eyes but sat down beside Dino. "Let's play let's play."

We were playing around happily, jumping up and down and jazzing at some music.

Until someone knocked on our door.

Sehun opened it and a woman was crossing her arm while looking at him.

"Yes ahjumma?" Sehun grinned at her.

"AHJUMMA? IT'S AGASSHI!"

( A/N : in case you dont know, Ahjumma is aunt in korean, agasshi, is miss in korean. Not sure the spelling tho haha )

"Oops." Sehun laughed awkwardly.

"It's already midnight young man, we all need some sleep so please lower down your voice." She looked behind Sehun and glared at us. "What kind of living you young people are having I have no idea. But don't disturb our sweet dreams with your stupid playing." She said and walked away.

"Gee. What kind of neighbour you got there." Jun rolled his eyes.

"She sounded like an old horse." DK said.

"You did not just said she's an old horse!" Sehun laughed.

"He did!" We all laughed.

-

We ended up playing and just sat in front of the tv while planning what to watch.

"What shall we watch?"  The8 asked while roaming through our collection of DVD.

"Let's watch this." Hoshi grinned and took out a DVD from the rack and insert the disc.

"What movie is it?" I asked.

Hoshi closed all the lights and came beside me and whispered. "Conjuring."

I cursed.

( a/n: you know? The ghost movie? Is it spell as Conjuring? I have no idea because I am not a person who would watch ghost movie. Hell no. )

Mingyu had took out a blanket from my room, he had put it around my shoulder and put my head gently on his chest and wrap his arm on my waist.

"KYAAAA!" I covered my eyes when the scariest part came out.

"It's okayy." He patted my shoulder. "It's not that scary."

I decided not to watch the movie so I closed my eyes and hide under the blanket with Mingyu hugging me.

And slowly I drift into sleep.

-

A/n: OMG 2222 words for this chapter bwahahahha.

My mum kept on saying I'm fat when I have a middle size of body ;) it's so annoying when she kept wanting me to exercise and blah blah blah. I'm not a exercise person haha ( just lazy burh )

My friends said my body size is okay so yeah haha ;)

Anyway, I decided to continue with this book but with different story plot. Meaning is after chapter 30++, this story plot will end and another new one will be written but all of them are in the SAME book :) understand? Haha. It's be like a few different stories of SEVENTEEN in the same book 13+1!! The character will still be Seventeen but the main will be different. The girl's name and the story plot will change too. Oh and every story doesn't have any connection. This story ends, means total ending. A new story plot meant new people, new story, new book.

I already have a draft for the next story plot haha xD anyway I hope everyone could stay tune ;) and help me vote for the next story's main hahahaha.

I vote for Wonwoo ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

270K 6.7K 48
Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both account @seventeen-sm17e and @svtsm17e Ra...
3.2K 80 12
A girl whose dream is to live in Korea finally achieves it but never expected a man to change her life.
653K 18K 42
Seventeen x Reader. (Members of Seventeen: Woozi/Jihoon, Vernon, The8, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Joshua, Jun, S. Coups, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Lee Dokyum...
108K 2.4K 40
Hajoon was the most value person in the company so she was winning in the professional side but in the romantic side she was missing something. One...