My Son's Best Friend

By MariahSinclair101

Intro I needed to forget, I needed to feel wanted, at least just for that night and I did. He was young... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part A (the real one)
Chapter 7 Part B
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9B
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Redo
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 1

44.6K 951 85
By MariahSinclair101

A/N This is my very first story and since I have posted and completed it my writing style has changed and improved I believe dramatically.  I don't think this is by any means one of my better works since it is the first. I consider this story as more of a learning experience and practice, helping me hone in better on my skills.  I hope you go on the read my other stories seeing the difference and enjoy.  My stories have gotten a bit darker, steamer, have different POVs, are now being written in current tense, and have much more of a plot twist then this. You will also never find the normal cliches in my works so if you want some wimpy good girl virgin I'm not for you!!! If you want strong sexually uninhibited women, badass men and hot, raw, steamy sex with a good plot read on!!!

It was the middle of the day when I received the unexpected call that would shatter my heart into a thousand pieces. After almost a year of calculating lies and deceit Daniel had finally slipped up and left his phone unlocked letting himself get caught by his girlfriend, the one I didn't know about.

"Hello," an unfamiliar but local number flashed on my phone.

"Is this Mia?" A woman on the other end asked.

"Yes, this is her. Who's this?"I was completely baffled and curious as to who the hell this woman was and how she knew me.

"This is Daniel's girlfriend," I'd never had a knife pierced into my chest before but at that moment I had a good idea what it felt like.

We would go on to speak for over an hour sobbing to each other trading stories of our betrayal. I had come to learn from our conversation she wasn't just Daniel's girlfriend, she was now his fiance. It felt like someone had reached into my chest squeezing my heart so tight it was about to explode. The signs were always there but I ignored them, it was so much easier to keep lying to myself then accepting the truth. The pain was almost unbearable but I realized I could never be with someone like him, the revelation didn't help ease my pain though.

I needed to forget, find some way to sooth my suffering. I was ready to do something reckless and stupid, I needed to feel wanted if only for the night. I knew once I got a little alcohol in me I wouldn't care so much so I straightened my long black hair, threw on some make-up, a cute blouse , jeans, and 2 inch platforms to give my short 5'4 frame some height and headed to the bar.

A couple of men hit on me while I sat alone drinking but the beer goggles hadn't taken effect yet to find any of them the least bit attractive. I got up from the bar stool and made my way to the ladies room for the third time since I had been there. I had the tolerance of a lumberjack but the bladder the size of a pea.

I was almost there but a tall handsome figure blocked my path, at least he looked handsome from behind standing there talking to his buddies. I couldn't help but check him out from the back, he had silky dark black hair with broad shoulders and an ass so tight he could probably shoot a diamond out of it.

"Excuse me," I uttered over the blaring music trying to wedge my way past him.

He quickly whipped around accidentally knocking my drink out of my hand with his elbow.

"Fuck!" I yelled out with the alcohol soaking into my shirt and dripping down my jeans. I could feel the uncomfortable wetness against my chest looking down pulling my blouse off of my skin. Great, I looked like I was getting ready to enter a wet t-shirt contest.

"I'm so sorry, let me buy you another one,"apologetically he was now facing me and my brown eyes were in awe at the sight of him looking up. He was strikingly good looking with a sculpted jawline, his eyes were a shade of teal blue that pierced right through me with his stare, and his body was a thick muscular work of art with massive bulging biceps hugging the seams of his sleeves. All of a sudden I didn't seem to care so much that you could see my hard nipples peering through my white shirt.

"Y..ea sure, l- let me clean up first." I found it hard to get the words out of my mouth he was so intimidatingly handsome.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the bar. Again, I'm really sorry." his husky voice sending shooting sparks down between my legs.

I went into the bathroom relieving my tiny bladder and then moved to the sink soaping up some paper towels. I tried washing up as much as possible with the little resources I had in a hurry so I could talk to the gorgeous stranger. He was breath taking but he was also only about twenty five which was ten years my junior making me question if it was such a good idea. He was only a couple of years older then my son, should I really be doing this? Screw it, we were both adults. Hollywood stars married or dated people young enough to be their grandchildren, why can't I have a little fun after what I'd been through today. It's not like I hadn't dated men that young before.

I touched up my lip gloss, perked up my 34C's,and went over to the bar taking the empty seat next to this handsome stranger. "So where did all your friends go?" I noticed when I came out that all his buddies had disappeared. "Someone's a little confident aren't they?" I teased like I actually wasn't going to leave with him which I damn well knew I was. Yes I was a sure thing for him tonight but I was still going to put up a fight.

"It's not like that," he smirked letting out a slight laugh. "They wanted to go to another bar and I owed you a drink so I told them to go without me." Then he raked his fingers through his hair pushing it out of his face exposing his mesmerizing gaze.

"Sure," I nodded my head with attitude. "I'm much older than you, I know a thing or two when it comes to the male libido."

"Oh come on, don't you trust me and you don't look but a couple of years older than me?" Ha, that's what he thought. I was fortunate to have aged well always fooling people but I was much older then I looked and of course I didn't trust him. If you were at a bar with a penis in between your legs you were untrustworthy.

"Cosmo," I lightly changed the subject. His question bared an obvious answer and I didn't want to scare him off if he really did know how old I was not that it actually mattered. His decision was made, I was who he wanted to take home tonight and I was easily willing. Oh these little games we play were always the same leading up to the inevitable, sex.

"Ha? Oh, your drink. Gotcha," and then he raised his hand gesturing for the bartender. "Cosmo please."

The bartender complied hastily placing the drink by my mystery man's hand in less then a minute.

"So what's your name?" he asked handing me my beverage.

"I'd prefer to keep things simple if I do decide I want to go home with you tonight. No names," I shrugged my shoulders head nodding, "let's just have some fun." Well I pretty much just admitted he was getting laid tonight but I didn't want to get personal. It's not like we were ever going to see each other again after tonight.

"Then what do I call you?" He inched in closer to me placing his hand on my thigh squeezing in and out. His massaging fingers felt so good rubbing against me igniting heated flames inside my body.

"Does it really matter?" I moved in lapping my tongue over his lip licking and then biting down. He tasted so divine I wanted more almost ravaging him right there at the bar.

He brought his hand up cupping my cheek kissing me back roughly, "You're a naughty girl aren't you?" he momentarily broke away whispering through parted lips by the lobe of my ear. His rasped manly voice and heated breath caused me to shiver it was so enticing.

"Buy me a couple more drinks and maybe I'll let you find out later," I seductively taunted rubbing my hand in the crotch of his jeans over top his soft member feeling it start to awaken. Call me a slut but the feel of him hardening beneath turned me on.

He just smirked the evilest of grins and then ordered me another drink.

After a few more Cosmos I was feeling pretty loose and horny. Nothing mattered anymore except the idea of doing very bad things with the god that sat before me. I was drunk but not to where I was slurring or unable to make conscious decisions. I knew exactly what I was doing, somehow this young man eased my pain making me forget my woes at the same time arousing my sexual desires.

We sat there for about an hour or so more flirting and teasing each other until neither one of us could keep our hands to ourselves.

"Your place or mine?," he asked with one hand under my shirt trickling up to my breast before he kissed me harshly with his other hand tugging behind my hair.

I struggled to contain myself clutching my thighs together hard trying to fight off that tingling sensation that yearned for entrance in between my legs. "Your place," if we went to my house he would definitely run at the sight of my homely house and family photos plastered all over.

I left my car in the parking lot and following him to his vehicle parked a row away. It's not like I would have been able to drive anyway with the amount of alcohol I had consumed.

"Are you okay to drive? Maybe we should just call a cab," I was all for going home with him but I was against drunk driving as we made our way to his silver Escalade.

"I've only had two and a half beers tonight. I'm completely sober," I guess I was too busy drowning my sorrows in alcohol and being sexual aroused I ignored to notice that he was barely drinking. I was able to notice though how when he replied the corner of his mouth pinched up to his cheek with a charismatic smile that had me craving for his moist lips all over me.

"Oh," was the only response I could muster up as I took a seat on the black leather interior.

We got to his apartment and began tearing into each other the moment we stepped foot through the doorway.

He crossed his arms and grabbed the hems of his shirt pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor. I took that as my cue to remove my shirt letting my bra follow behind it. A small squeal of delight left me at the sight of his flawless naked upper body. My eyes followed down to the hairless v-line just above his jeans. By this point I think I was starting to drool.

I had no self control left in me, I started nibbling and licking his lips until his mouth parted and our tongues met. We kissed intensely until I pulled away biting and sliding my tongue around his neck slowly making my way down. When I reached his nipples I sucked swirling my tongue taking tiny bites. A small groan escaped him as he let me have my way.

When I reached his jeans I didn't undo them immediately. I teased and taunted never letting my mouth fall below the seams. His flesh heated and his body trembled nervously anticipating my next move.

He groaned some more taking my hair in his fingers tightening his grip and tugging hard. "Please I can't take it, I want to f*ck your mouth,"desperation echoed in his tone.

I looked up into his pleading eyes with a devilish smirk,"What? You want me to go further?"

"You enjoy making me suffer don't you?"

"Just a little," I cringed winking an eye at him. I took his hand in mine and walked us over to the sofa. With his back facing the cushions I undid his jeans taking them down to his knees and then shoved him down to the couch.

I reveled at the sight of his over sized large member, it was so thick and long my mouth watered for a taste. I took the head of it into my mouth with my hand stroking the shaft. I playfully kept my lips no lower than the tip swirling and sucking at the head until finally I inhaled him completely in one quick motion. He started thrusting his hips holding my head tight forcing himself down my throat. Impatiently he hammered into my mouth until I found myself gagging several times from taking in such a large prize. Saliva and his juices dripped from my chin as my fingers continued to tug at his skin with my lips wrapped around him.

I clenched my thighs in again trying to restrain my sex while it screamed out wanting to be violated. Giving him pleasure was such a turn on.

"Fuck! You feel so fucking good," he called out pulling my face up for a hard kiss.

He slipped his legs out of the bottom of his jeans and scooped me up in his arms carrying me off to the bedroom. Angrily he threw me down on my back side removing the rest of my clothing with one quick tug. My arousal increased as he handled me roughly.

He hovered above me placing my left nipple in his mouth sucking hard. One of his hands found it's way to my right breast squeezing in and out as his other fell between my fold. His fingers rubbed inside my soaking with lips making circles around my cl*t.

"Mmmm yes," I groaned with his fingers finding their way inside me thrusting in and out. Faster and faster they moved making me have to bite down on my lip trying to contain myself.

He took turns on each breast toying with my nipples sucking and biting. Fuck me, I wanted him so badly I decided to stroke him some more so I could feel his hard stiffness. My entire body was in flames I was so heated gasping and panting in pleasure.

"Fuck me now," I demanded digging my nails into his back. My body couldn't take it anymore, I needed to feel him inside of my depths.

He reached over on the nightstand grabbing the small foil wrapper tearing it open and placing on the rubber. Anxiously I awaited until I felt his hard tip slowly making its way into my entrance. I began to melt once he fully made his way in with my walls tightening around.

Slowly he began thrusting gradually increasing his speed with one arm hovered over me pressing on the mattress for support. His other hand moved down rubbing my cl*t with his fingers circling around vigorously. I locked my legs around his waist clutching onto his *ss cheeks so I could shove him into me as far as he could go.

"Oh God!" I screamed out as the sensations flowing through me rocked me to the core.

" I want to turn over, "I told him in between pants gasping for breath. I loved being pounded from behind.

"You're full of surprises aren't you?," he agreed happily flipping me over on all fours and then shoved himself deep inside me again this time without the slow strides. Promptly he was thrusting with the same precision as before but I wanted and needed more.

"I want you to spank me and f*ck me harder," I pleaded.

"That's my bad girl,"he dominantly said and without hesitation he hammered into me as hard as he could slapping my ass several times in between thrusts.

"Ummm," I moaned quivering from the sharp sting that burned my dairy air but at the same time brought me to heightening pleasures.

"Is this how you like it baby?" He held onto both *ss cheeks firmly smacking my right side a few more times.

"Oh god yes, don't stop," he was hitting right into my *-spot taking me to unknown places that I didn't want to come back from.

"You're so wet baby girl, your hot p*ssy feels amazing wrapped around my d*ck," he uttered in between pounding strokes.

He twisted my hair around his hand tugging my head back until I faced him and then he started kissing me fiercely. He kept grinding into me with full force bringing me closer to satisfaction until I screamed out in pure delight. I kept going until he let out a loud moan of completion and fell down rolling over besides me.

"What is it about you?" he asked kissing down on my breasts. I just lay back sprawled out running my fingers through his soft hair unsure what he was asking.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I don't know what it is but I find you irresistible and the sex was unbelievable. Can I see you again after tonight?"

"Why don't we discuss it in the morning?", and then I planted a soft kiss on his lips before rolling over with the blanket in my hand going to sleep.

I passed out immediately not hearing his response if he had given one until I saw daylight cracking through his bedroom window. I looked over and he was sound asleep. I quietly tiptoed around collecting my clothes and got dressed as fast as possible before I woke him. I walked outside until I made it a few blocks away calling a cab waiting at the curb.

My heart still ached over Daniel but not as harshly as it first did. Somehow I couldn't stop thinking about my young suitor and the night we just had. Oh well, it's not like I was ever going to see him again but at least he left me with a night I'd never forget.

A\N Please don't forget to click on the star at the bottom of the page before the next chapter if you are enjoying this story and I love hearing your comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 3.6K 36
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
2.1M 11.9K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
9.3M 158K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
1.6M 14.6K 32
Until the door flies open and I cover myself as he stays there in shock. "Wow did I get u that work out " he says as he locks the door and comes towa...