Unwanted Wife (Gruvia- Fairyt...

By gruviax_

"Do you even mean a single word you just said ?" She asked me, her eyes tearing up by the second. "What shoul... More

Marry me
2
3
4 Ed
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 (END)

16

4.1K 127 50
By gruviax_

Pa System:"We will be landing in Tokyo, Japan in 5 mins. Thankyou for joining us from Korea to Japan. Our best wishes to you from Emirates."

Juvia didn't even look at me once since we entered the plane.

:Pa system: you have safely reached your destination. Please take your seatbelts off. Once again, thank you for joining us.

Juvia got up and reached for her suitcase. She couldn't reach, so I got up and took it for her.

She mumbled a "Thankyou".
I walked towards the exit and she followed me.

..............

Loke was waiting outside for us.
I started walking towards him, leaving Juvia behind.

"Dude, where were you?" I hugged my friend.

"I didn't know you would come this early." Loke said. He looked behind me and smiled. "You could come out, I am not a heartless beast like him" Loke chuckled.

Juvia came closer to me.

Loke's face grew wide, as he saw her.

"Ah, Loke. Let me introduce her to you"

"Loke, her name is Juvia. She is my wife"

His eyes were locked on her. I started to feel uneasy, I argued that it wasn't jealousy.

He didn't say anything.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulder.
"She is beautiful, isn't she!"

Juvia smiled at Loke. She was hiding soemthing, and loke too.. he never acted like this.

"Yea, she is beautiful" Loke muttered.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Loke , my husband has told me a lot of great things about you" Juvia greeted him.

She was trying to hide the past they both have. I have never told her about Loke. Why is she putting a show on?

She acted like she didn't know him.
I knew that they knew each other, but she tried to hide it away from me.

"Thankyou" Lokereplied. "Shall we leave, then"

Loke guided us. I still had my hand wrapped around her back.

What were they?
Enemies. Friends. Lovers.
I wanted to know.

Loke opend the door "The house is all set up" Loke said.

"Yea, thanks man" I lead her into the car.

Loke started to drive. He didn't talk either. It was unusual that for him to not talk.

"Loke, I heard Father is in the hospital"

"He got discharged, he couldn't make it to the meeting, so he called you" Loke answered.

"It's a surprise, isn't it? He will do everything possible to see me suffer"

Loke was only looking at her. He adjusted the mirror.

What is he hiding from me?
We have been friends for 20 years. He knows everything about me.

Juvia silently sat without saying a word.

..................

(Juvia)

The house was huge. Gray had already went into his room to put our suitcases away.

Loke was behind me. I didn't know how to face him. He had lost the women he loved because of Bora. How was I suppose to face him?

"Why the hell did you marry him?" Loke asked. The pain in the eyes were evident.

"Loke"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the corner.

I was weak."Let me go"
He pushed me into the wall.

"Loke" I could feel his anger.

"You are really something !" He whispered. "How could you do this?"

"How could you be so cruel? Because of you, I lost the women I love and you're having a wonderful time with him? He said with spite. Loke was just like me, betrayed by the ones we loved.

"Is it only you?I got hurt too" I tried to control my tears. I couldn't believe I loved Bora. "I lost everything too. Yes, you loved her. I also loved him too. I loved him the same way you loved her "

Loke knew I was right. He knew I wasn't at fault.

"Shut it" He yelled. " You knew how much I loved Karen."

"And you knew how much I loved Bora!" I yelled back.
.......

~GRAY~

I couldn't find Juvia or Loke. What am I thinking? They can't possibly know each other.

"How could I doubt him being with her?"

I went to the living room, they weren't there

Is he with her?

I saw Loke and Juvia.

"I don't care anymore, I took responsibility for everything" Juvia said. "I am living happily with Gray"

"How did you become like this? You knew how much I loved her and yet you?" Loke paused.

His hands were pressed against her shoulder. How dare he touch her?

"Why are you blaming this on me, we were both victims." Juvia reasoned.

Victims?

I saw them both. I heard them both. I wanted to punch him but I couldn't.

He was so close to her.

"It's because of him she died" Loke mumbled.

"I lost him too, he was the only man I ever loved" Juvia said. "I loved him as much as you loved her"

I lost him too, he was the only man I ever loved.

She was crying. My heart skipped, she had someone she loved?

Loke fell onto her shoulder.

He was crying,

"I kept blaming you, I couldn't accept the fact that she left me for him." Loke said "I loved Karen, I really loved her"

"What about me, Loke?Bora was the first man I loved, he was my everything. You're not the only one Loke, who lost someone. I wanted my life to be with him"

Bora was the first man I loved, he was my everything. I only looked at him. She had her hands around his waist
I couldn't take it in....she was being embraced by him.

"I wanted my life to be with him"

Her words hurt me.

"Are both of you done?" I asked.

"Gray" Juvia whispered, as she dropped her hands from his waist.

"It's not what you're thinking" Loke said.

"What the hell are you both doing in my house?"

Juvia wiped her tears away.

"It was nothing, Loke and I were friends in the past" she said "I was happy to meet him again"

She was hiding it. She was hiding the fact that she had someone she loved.

"Friend" I laughed. "Loke, is it true" I asked.

"Yes, Juvia and I were friends" Loke answered

"Why did you hide it from me in the beginning, you acted like you didn't know her."

"It was a sudden shock to see her again, we ended our friendship in bad te.." loke was saying, but juvia cut him off.

"Loke, you may leave" Juvia ordered.

She was trying to get rid of him
"Loke, what's your relationship with my wife?" I demanded. I had the right to know.

"Loke, didn't I tell you to leave" Juvia raised her voice.

" Loke, stay." I warned.

"Leave Loke." She ordered.

For the first time Loke listened to someone other than me.

"You work for me, Loke. Not her." I retorted

"Loke, leave. I'm serious." Juvia pointed towards the exit. " I don't need to explain to you what my relationship with Loke is."

"Gray, I will talk to you later" Loke said with a sigh, as he left

"What the hell do you want?He is just a person I knew from the past" she yelled.

Poor thing, did I humiliate her in front of him?
I couldn't say anything. This was the first time I saw her like this.

She still tried to hide it away from me that she she had someone she loved.

"Person,"I chuckled. "Try to bring up a better lie. It's not even an hour since you saw him, and your hugging him" I mocked. "You really have some skills"

Why the hell am I saying this! I knew. I knew that they don't have a relationship between each other.

But I still wanted to make her angry.

"I am tired, I don't want to talk about it anymore" Juvia said, she made her way to the stairs.

I grabbed her wrist." You didn't answer my question"

Nobody ever dared to walk away from me, except her.

She tried to let go of my grip

"I don't need to answer anything" she said sternly."I already told you, he is someone I know from before"

"Why do you keep hiding it from me?" I asked. "Who are you trying to hide from me? Your lover?"

"Lover?" She mocked. "Why are you so interested in my personal life, all of a sudden?" She raised her voice.

I don't why, but those words actually hurt me.
"Who is he?" I asked.

I wanted to know who she loved so much that she tried so hard to deny

"lover? Did you think I never had anyone?" She smirked.

"Tell me, who the hell is he?" I yelled.

She flinched, was she frightened?

"His name is Bora." She whispered.

Bora

"He is the only guy I ever loved." I saw the hurt in her eyes.

He is the only guy I ever loved.

"You look burdened, you don't have to worry" she said worryingly. "I will never ever love you as much as I loved him"

I will never ever love you as much as I loved him. How dare she?

"Let go of my hand, I already told you!" She yelled.

"Would this make you love me?" I pulled her towards me, her body clashed against mine.

"I am not like those prostitutes you meet, I don't go weak to my knees just because you touched me" Juvia yelled.

I never saw her like this. She looked straight into my eyes, she never looked into my eyes before.

But now her eyes had the opposite feeling I had.

She felt hate towards me.

"I am not like those prostitutes you meet, I don't go weak to my knees just because you touched me" I repeated. "You must be kidding me"

I will make sure that you will only love me. I will make you only look at me I will make you mine and mine only

I kissed her, my hands were behind her neck. She fought me.

She let me kiss her before, but now she tried to get away from me. I knew I was forcing my self on her

She broke away, I still tried to kiss her. There were tears forming on the corner of her eyes.

"What was it that you said earlier? I don't go weak to my knees just because you touc..." before I could finish my sentence.

She raised her hand and slapped me in my face.

I couldn't believe it, she slapped me. Again

"I have hit many men with this hand, and I am still able to hit many more" She said. "Don't you dare touch me again with your filthy hands." She wiped her lips.

She hated me, her eyes told me everything. What have I done?

Thankyou for reading, please comment and rate if you liked this chapter. Sorry for the grammar errors, I will try to improve my grammar skills😂😂(I know, I suck at it)

Thankyou for all comments and rates and also I thank all my readers for reading this book.

I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3K 31
A complicated love story (again) how will it end Tragically or Happily. What is the meaning of this?" I ask Gray. "What do you mean?" mumble Gray wa...
14.4K 557 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...
247K 7.1K 30
Natsu is currently ignoring Lucy and he is always with Lisanna. Lucy is jealous of the two and ask a favor from Gray. As they do THE PLAN Juvia start...
32.9K 807 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...