Messi's Younger Sister

By littlebow39

A Messi, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Lucas Silva Fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon part: 2
December 1
Snowday
New York
Jet legged
Game night
Christmas
Baby
Home is Where The Heart is
Las Vegas
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let It Rain
Chapter 38 (Girl Talk)
Chapter 39 (Light It Up)
Chapter 40 (International Love)
Chapter 41 (I have been gone to long)
Chapter 42 (Boy or Girl)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (You Gotta Beg For It)
Chapter 45 (happy birthday)
Chapter 46 (the truth)
Alaska
Flying Back Home
Storm
Chapter 50
Dont Fail Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Rough Waters
Sleepy Paradise
CHAMPIONS
On A Beach Somewhere
Another One
He Came Back
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
SAID AND DONE

40 Million

526 11 0
By littlebow39

Taylor's POV:
I looked at the check and started to slowly sign my name but I got it on the check and gave it to her "he's still my son" she said taking the check "that u left" I said and backed away from her, she walked away from me and went to Cris "u got what u wanted" he said looking at her, she went to hug him but he moved "what am I not aloud to get a hug, u used to love hugging me and doing other things" she said moving her fingers down his chest, he moved her hand away. I just stood there watching, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to seem jealous or something "that was a one time thing" he did "ur son is a one time thing" she said "u know that not what I meant" he said "I'm going to get him back Cris don't u worry" she said and walked out of the room, Cris looked at me and looked down and shook his head.

I was lying next to Cris in bed "did u give her all ur money" he asked "u got to keep Cristiano that's all that matters" I said and turned the other way. When Cris went to sleep, I got up and went over to the chair in the corner and went on my phone, I opened up the app with my bank account balance on, it was clean and by clean I mean empty.

I went out into the hall and called Leo "hello" he said "hi" I said "what's wrong, how did it go" he asked "I'm broke" I said "ur joking"he said "no I gave her all of my money Leo, I couldn't let her take him" I said "ugh Taylor, how much do u want me to put in ur account for u until u get some money" he asked "u would do that for me" I asked "I'm ur brother of course and even tho Cristiano has the bank, I'm still gonna give u money" he said "thank u so much" I said, I felt like crying "don't worry about it ok and I would have done the same thing if I were u" he said "she said she was gonna find some way to get him back and I can't let that happen, I know Cris has more power in that kind of stuff but I want to do everything I can" I said "let me know if u need anything ok, I will be there" he said "thank u, I must get to bed we have a early flight home" I said "ok love u" he said "love u too" I said and hung up the phone. When I went back in the room, I woke Cris up when I closed the door "I'm sorry" I said getting back in bed "where did u go" he asked pulling me over to him "Leo called" I said and kissed him "is everything ok" he asked "everything is good" I said and closed my eyes.

"Let's go to Vegas" Cris said waking up "we are already married" I said half asleep "come on we can go for fun" he said "alright let's go to Vegas" I said and got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. We landed in Las Vegas. "What do u want to do here" I asked "whatever seems like a good idea" Cris said, sitting  on the hotel room bed "Vegas is basically gambling, drinking, and sex" I said looking at him "hey u wanted to come here to" he said "ya I know" I said walking towards him and put my hands on his shoulders, he pulled me closer,I kissed him and he leaned back pulling me down with him.
_____________________
I'm so so sooooooo sorry I haven't updated any of my books lately, I'm not gonna lie but I just haven't wanted to write or couldn't write a part and I just want to say sorry.   :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 719 11
A CRISTIANO RONALDO FAN FICTION - It was sure to be a mystery to everyone else, but it clearly wasn't to her and her family. Besides, she actually pr...
113K 3K 55
•Crismes •neymessi Love isn't always easy, but it's always worth it. Rated: R
663K 13.9K 35
Cristiano Ronaldo just met his son, he just didn't know it. cover made by the amazing: @ _barcelona_
138K 1.4K 22
A few one shots written by me.