Dear, My Kidnapper

Oleh tohka103

Another nalu fanfric Girl named lucy gets kidnapped by a guy named natsu dragneel that hears voices in his h... Lebih Banyak

what will i do
will i be found
what will i do
what is gard up to.
in the morning
the letter to my kidnapper *short chapter*
aurthors note

why was i kidnapped

8.6K 190 61
Oleh tohka103

A new chapter book here's chapter 1 hope you enjoy this book

Lucy pov
When it was morning I was still in my Mansion. It felt empty my mom died when I was seven and my dad left me. When it was dark someone was in the mansion then as soon as i knew i was kidnapped by a guy with pink spiky hair. When I woke up I was in a house then there was a note I couldn't read it because I had my hands were wrapper around my back. When I heard the door open I seen my kidnapper I said "where am I." He looked at me and said "your at my house." I looked at him and said "why was I kidnapped." He said " I have voices in my head so they told me to kidnap you." I looked at him and said "can you unite me please it hurts." He said "yea." So he united me and said "can you tell me your name so I know what to call you." I looked at him and said "lucy heartfilia." He looked at me and said "are you hungry luce I looked at him and said "luce." He said "it's a Nick name." I said " you never told me your name "he said "I'm natsu dragneel."

Hope you enjoy this book and the song.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.5K 531 37
Story is now finished! Hope you enjoy! The next book will be out soon. And if your late in reading this it might already be out! Hope yah like it! #...