Project Our Singapore Story

By OurSingaporeStory

Find out more about our project here! More

What is Project Our Singapore Story?
Our Singapore Sticker 1
Our Singapore Story Sticker 2
Our Singapore Story Sticker 3
Comment Here
You Can Have My Hair (Book 1)
Between The Lines
Letters from Her & Letters from Him
Singapore
Singapore Love Story

The Escort

214 12 2
By OurSingaporeStory

* catch this amazing book by a fellow Singaporean!!! :))) *

by: catchingmystars

After the horrific deaths of her parents, her albeit not-so-perfect world shattered before her very eyes, leaving her jaded about the world.

With her rose-coloured glass broken, she saw the world for what it really is. Ugly. Shallow. Disgusting.

Two years later, Scarlett Hart is hailed as one of the most successful escorts in the industry. She often deals with high-profile clients who have more money than they can spend.

But she has a secret, one that she cannot risk anyone knowing, especially her clients. It would destroy her, and the people that she loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
190K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
412K 55.4K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...