The Outlaw's Daughter

By Lunatic_Princess_66

Chibs' daughter, Elena Larkin-Telford, has been out in Belfast with his wife, Fiona Larkin, and second daught... More

Letty
Chapter One
Chapter Two

Chapter Three

3.8K 100 26
By Lunatic_Princess_66

Letty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP: I sat on my bike and had my sunglasses on my head.

"Lena!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look up and smile, seeing my little sister.

"Kerri!" I say.

I hop off my bike and she hugs my torso. I hug her back and she cries into my chest. I shush her and stroke her hair.

"Sssshhh, it's okay. I'm here now, Kerri." I say.

"I was so scared! I thought something bad happened to you." She says.

"Nothing happened to me, darlin." I say.

She lets go and nods at me. I kiss her head and then see ma.

"Come here, sweetheart." She says.

I go to her and she hugs me. I hug back and she kisses my cheek.

"You alright?" She asks.

"Always." I say.

She nods.

"Go to your father before his head explodes." she says.

I turn to see the club and then my dad appear from behind them.

"Elena." He says.

"Da." I say.

I run into his open arms and he holds me close. He spins me around as I laugh then puts me down.

He repeatedly kisses my head and I giggle.

"I was so worried." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"No need to apologize, sweetheart. I'm just glad to see you're okay." He says.

I smile and then see the other club members.

"Elena." Bobby and Tig say.

I laugh as they hug me and I hug back. I hug Happy and Juice then turn to Clay.

"Welcome home, Princess." He says.

"Thank ya, Clay." I say.

We share a hug then I turn to my partners in crime.

"Elena!" Jax says.

"Jax! Ope!" I say.

We share a group hug before individual ones. Jax and I hugged longer than Opie and I did.

"Okay, Jax, let the girl come say hi to me." I hear a familiar motherly voice say.

We all laugh and Jax lets me go. I turn to see Gemma Teller-Morrow.

"Momma Gemma." I say.

"Hi, baby." She says.

We hug and then I see a woman with a baby in her arms.

"Darlin, this is Jax's old lady. She's a surgeon at Saint Thomas." Gemma says.

I nod.

"Tara, this is Chibs' daughter." Gemma says.

"The club calls me Letty and various nicknames but you can just call me Letty or Elena." I say.

"Tara." Tara says.

I nod and then turn to the club.

"Let's celebrate! We have a great homecoming to celebrate! Serve 'em up!" Clay yells.

Everyone cheers and we go inside.

~Inside the clubhouse~

I was leaning up against the bar with Opie and his girl.

"Darlin." I hear and turn to see Gemma.

"Figure you wanna change. There's some clothes on the apartment for you." She says.

"Thanx, Gemma." I say.

I go to the apartment and change into the clothes Gemma set up for me

and then fix my hair

I walk out and see everyone around and hug having s good time. I go back to my spot and then get a shot.

"Toast!" I hear.

We turn to see Clay.

"To the homecoming of our little outlaw... Letty... I'm glad you're home.... To Letty!!" Clay says.

"Letty!" Everyone yells.

I blush and thank everyone before downing my shot.

The music plays and I start dancing with the crow eaters and the other old ladies and daughters.

After a while of dancing, I go to the bar and get a beer. Soon, Tara sits by me.

"Letty?" Tara asks.

I turn to her.

"Remember what I said? You can call me Elena as well. Letty is mostly used by the club and the croweaters." I say.

"Elena..." She says and trails off.

I look at her as I take a swig of my beer.

"How do you do it?" She asks.

"The club?" I ask.

She nods. I sigh.

"I was born into it. It's all I know. What I've noticed with some of the men and their, now, wives... Is if you love the man... You learn to love the club. It's a step by step process but... If you're strong enough... Eventually, you'll get there." I say.

"I don't know if I can be okay with the other women and the porn stars..." She says.

"Look... None of these women are okay with the porn or the other women. So they do somethin about it. The last street guy I dated... I found out he slept with a slut, so I destroyed his car then I shot up her house and broke multiple bones in her body. Nobody recognized her for 2 months. I spent a year in jail for aggravated assault." I say.

"How'd you not get put away for attempted murder?" She asks.

"I plead not guilty on grounds of insanity and won." I say.

"Wow." She says.

"It helps since I do actually have mental problems." I say.

"May I ask what they are?" She asks.

"Bipolar Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, and Anxiety." I say.

"Oh..." She says.

"I'm on medication. I'm aright." I say.

"I believe you." She says.

"Have a drink. Dance. Celebrate. Make out with someone.. even if it's a crow eater." I say and then we both laugh.

"And I just want you to know that I'm not trying to make a move on Jax or anything like that. We just have a very playful and flirtatious relationship. Out of respect, I'll make sure we wind it down." I say.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." She says.

"Aright, I'll see you around, Tara." I say.

"See ya." She says.

I walk over to Jax and he holds his fist out and we fist pound.

"The terror triplets back together." Jax says.

"Back in full force." Ope says.

I smile and drink my beer.

This is gonna be a looong night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
17.6K 926 47
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
26K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...