All About Him

By AfroHeaux

The things I love about him More

A Love Story

The Love Story Continues..

81 5 3
By AfroHeaux

I don't have to say anything to make you love me because you already do. The first one was so good, I had to do a part two. There's so much more I can say about you. You're the dream I thought would never come true.

If your love was wrong, it would still be right. If your love was a drug, I would overdose on it. If your love was a seed, I would grow upon it. If your love was a book I would read in between the lines. If your love was written in Braille I would become blind. If your love was a song I would remix it. If your love was a problem I wouldn't fix it.
Your love is my addiction . I can't keep away. I'm so happy to say that even my darkest days stray away and hey if I may say, I want you stay with me. Like Sam Smith, you're all I need. The only difference is it's clear to see that this IS love.

A love sent from above. You resurrected as angel and transformed into a dove and landed on my shoulder. I was carrying a boulder from my past and heart grew colder so you waited until I got older. Now I look at love bolder. When I matured I was ready to endure what you had in store for me. But even I wasn't prepared because what you have given me is rare so I was scared but now I'm ready to bare my life and be your wife. You will be on my side with whatever we go through. I don't have to say anything to make you love me, because you already do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 724 200
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...
31.8K 1.1K 155
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
3.3K 158 41
"El eco de un adiΓ³s" es una obra literaria que sumerge al lector en un profundo viaje emocional a travΓ©s de los escritos Γ­ntimos y sinceros. En este...