The Beat Of Your Heart - Tayv...

Von ali_235

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Oneshots. Please let me know if you like them. Thanks! Mehr

An Encounter
Horribly Tired
Stay The Night
Our Own Little World
The Knicks Game
Its Insane
Trust Me, I Could
Family Photos
Shattered Part 1
Shattered Part 2

Livestream and Snapchat

1K 33 8
Von ali_235

It was four o'clock in the afternoon. I had had a pretty lazy day, just finishing a little work from home and cleaning the house up a bit. Adam had left to go to the studio early in the morning and he wasn't going to be home for another couple of hours.

Ultimately this meant that I was pretty bored. I was sitting on my bed on Tumblr and had been for an hour now.  As long as I had a coffee and charge on my phone, I knew I could stay on Tumblr well into the night.

As I was scrolling through Tumblr I got lost in thought. Now that the 1989 World Tour was officially over, I was missing the fans quite a bit. Normally on tour I would meet around one hundred fans all together, before and after the show every single night. Plus I would see thousands of their smiling faces as I performed. Suddenly a great idea popped into my head.

"Why don't I do a livestream?" I thought, talking to Olivia who was curled up on the end of my bed. I went out of the Tumblr app and opened up Twitter. I started to write a tweet.

@TaylorSwift13: Since I'm really missing you guys right now, I will be doing a live stream in 30 minutes. Hope to see you all there!

I tweeted it then stood up to look at my reflection in the full length mirror. I was still in my pyjamas which consisted of one of Adam's shirts and a pair of spotty shorts. My hair was a mess and I wasn't wearing anything on my face. I decided that I needed to look at least half decent.

I got changed into a white oversize shirt and burgundy/maroon shorts. I brushed her hair and washed my face, just applying a little bit of makeup. I walked back over to mine and Adam's bed and made it before setting up my laptop. I checked the time on my phone – it was 4:25. I still had 5 minutes. I quickly got a bite to eat then came back upstairs to start my livestream.

"Hey guys!" I waved at the camera, "I'm really excited to do this with you today. I haven't done one of these in ages and I really miss it. So anyway, I hope you are having a great day today,"

I then started to answer some questions. "Someone asked 'Are you enjoying your time off?' Yeah, I am enjoying it. It's really nice to be able to catch up with lots of friends and family and just relax for a while,"

I kept answering questions from my fans. "'Do you miss being on tour?' YES! I miss it so much. I miss seeing you guys and meeting you, and I miss performing too. Sometimes when I'm walking around the house, I absentmindedly start doing the choreography and singing," I laughed.

I loved this. I loved doing things like this. It was so easy for me to turn on my  laptop and chat to my fans for a while, yet it made them so happy. I found it strange that just by doing a simple thing, it made so many people's day. 

"'How are Meredith and Olivia?'" I read out the question, "They're both really good. Actually even Meredith's been in a good mood lately. Its so weird, she hasn't even tried to attack me in weeks," I smirked at the screen. I knew exactly why Meredith had been happy recently. It was Adam. Surprisingly, Meredith seemed to like Adam and now that they were spending so much more time together, sometimes Meredith seemed like the fame had never got to her head.

"'Have you written any songs recently?' Even though I'm not working on an album right now, I'm still writing songs whenever ones comes to me, when inspiration hits. I haven't been meeting with co-writers or anything like that but-" as I was talking, I was suddenly interrupted.

"Tay?" Adam called out. Shit, he came home early. I was going to text him to warn him about the livestream in case he decided to leave the studio early, but I know Adam. I know how hard it is for him to stop working at the end if the day. I figured he wouldn't be home until I had finished the livestream or that he would have seen my tweet.

"I'm in here. I'm actually kinda busy right now," I called back to him. I knew that I had been busted. We were always so careful and in that moment i was terrified. i could already see the headlines and the rumors. I couldn't even look at my laptop screen. I knew that there would be so many people freaking out and asking me Adam related questions.

Adam barged through our bedroom door, "So this new track that I've been working on is really coming along," he started, while walking to join me on our bed, not noticing what I was doing. He started to lean into me to give me a quick kiss, but I quickly stopped him by speaking.

"Adam, I'm actually in the middle of a livestream right now," I told him, trying to act casual, even though on the inside I was completely and utterly losing my shit.

"Oh," Adam said, surprised. He smiled at me then continued at the screen, "Well, hi everybody!" Adam moved closer to me so that the livestream got a better view of the both of us. Adam and I had recently decided to make our relationship less private, because we knew that we would spend the rest of our lives together. We were sick of not being able to share this massive part of our lives with our fans. I still wasn't sure that this was the right way to start doing that, but I had no other choice but to roll with it.

"Guys, you can ask Adam questions too. I mean Calvin," I giggled, trying to stay calm and hide that fact that I was about to die inside. It felt weird to call him Calvin. He had asked me to call him by his real name the night we met at the Elle Style awards.

I was reading the questions that were popping up on the side of the screen. They were all moving so quickly but i could see that most of them were just 'OMFG IM DYING #TAYVIN' or "GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE KILL ME NOW'. This instantly made me smile and become more confident with having Adam there.

"'Hi Calvin! How is your new music going?'" I read someones question for Adam. Then turned my head towards him for his answer. He laughed at me before answering.

"Really great. I've got a fair few tracks that I'm really excited to release," His answer was short but sweet and I don't know why but it made me smile. Adam placed his hand on my thigh and I knew he was just doing it to tease the fans, but it made my heart flutter for a minute. 

Adam answered some more music related questions for a while as I watched. I loved how my fans had excepted him and allowed him to become a part of the fandom's inside jokes and stuff like that.

"'Why haven't you persuaded Taylor to get snapchat yet?'" I heard Adam read out.

"Ugghhhh," I groaned, "Not this again,"

"Yes, this again, love. To answer your question, I have tried to persuade her to get snapchat so many times. She just refuses, I don't even know why,"

I rolled my eyes at this. "You know very well why. I just don't see the point in it. Why post something that is only going to stay there for 24 hours, when you can post it somewhere else for as long as you want? It doesn't make sense," 

"It makes perfect sense actually. The things you post on snapchat are things that you wouldn't want to post on Instagram or twitter. You wouldn't want it to be very permanent. Also, no one can say anything about what you post on snapchat. There is no way for anyone to reply or give their personal opinion, so there is no negativity at all!" he argued. I just shook my head and laughed.

"Fine," I sighed, "Only because you're so passionate about it,"

"YES TAY!" He exclaimed and tackled me in a hug, probably forgetting about the livestream that was filming us live right now. We both laughed and he pulled himself off me. 

We continued to answer questions and chat and surprisingly I became completely comfortable and relaxed in the situation. About ten minutes later, we decided it was time to leave.

"Thank you all for coming to talk with me. I hope you had fun," I spoke.

"Yeah and thanks for letting me stay and hang out with you guys for a while. We'll see you soon on Taylor's snapchat!" Adam added. 

"Bye everyone!" I said and turned the livestream off and shut my laptop.

"So that just happened," I said.

"Yeah I know," he smiled, "How do you feel?" 

"I actually feel really good. Even though we didn't plan for that to happen, I'm really glad that it did," I said wrapping my arms around him and pushing him back onto the mattress. 

"Yeah, so am I," he agreed. We were now cuddled up together in bed and he was running his fingers through my hair. "I love you, Taylor,"

"I love you, too," I replied. Adam then leaned down to kiss my lips softly. As he went to pull away, I moved my arms around his neck and pulled him back to my lips. After more than a year of dating, his kisses still caused my heart to skip a beat or a shudder to run down my spine. The kisses intensified and I moved to straddle his hips. I slipped my hands under his shirt then began to pull it off of him. Before I could take it fully off of him, he paused and grabbed my wrists. 

"Wait Tay," 

"Seriously?" I asked. I was pretty heated up and really wanted to continue this. 

"We have to make you a snapchat account first," 

"Oh god," I laughed, "I'm definitely starting to regret this whole snapchat thing," 

"Well, you can't change your mind now, all your fans are expecting this,"

"I know," I grabbed my phone and Adam downloaded the app. He also helped me create an account and showed me how to use it, even though I pretty much knew already.

"OK, so what do you want your first snapchat story to be?" he asked.

"Well since you said that 'We'll see you on Taylor's snapchat', I guess it should be us," I explained. We hugged and took a selfie before adding it to my story with the caption: "First snapchat ever". I then tweeted my username and my snapchat scan thing. 

"Can I give you a shoutout on my snapchat please, love?" he pleaded.

"I guess so,"

He posted a cute photo of me and Olivia and captioned it: 'I finally got her to get snapchat!'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.6K 520 36
Hi! Here's just some Tayvis one-shots for you. Please enjoy and vote! I also take requests! *Try's to update daily
73.2K 1K 21
Some fluffy oneshots of Taylor and Travis
91.5K 1.4K 42
A bunch of ones shots of Taylor and Travis
16.2K 259 9
Quick, cute, fun and simple Travis and Taylor One-Shots! Requests are open! Check my other books, if you might!!🩵