Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 16

510 14 2
mony1231

Rose's point of view

After a few weeks, I recovered my sense of motion and reflexes; however, I wasn't able to walk just yet. I was stuck in a wheelchair, and everyone tried to help as much as possible. Lissa would be here most of the night except for the nights when she would go to her room to get some rest. My parents would take care of my father's business during the night and come back during the day. We were on a night schedule, and I tried my best to not take too much time away from my friend's lives. Sydney would come and bring me some decent food and even managed to get me some of my stuff. Adrian had left back to America to take care of his little girl named Shiloh Josephine or how we call her Josie. She is the cutest little thing, but when she wants she can be a little spoiled brat thanks to me and Dimitri. I admit I love giving my niece what my children will never have.

"Rose, the guardians came back with the evidence," Dimitri said while handing me a box with stuff in it. He placed the box on top of the bed and he started searching inside it. He pulled out a plastic bag and handed it to me. "Abe said not to lose it again." Dimitri opened the bag and pulled out my silver stake. I took it for his hands and feel the cold metal. I love the feeling of the metal against my skin; however, it felt different... and don't get me wrong... it was a good different. Like if there was some type of connection to the stake. Like it made me feel stronger than ever. "Thanks, I can't wait until I can actually use it." I placed it in my lap and started searching for the needle I was injected with. "I know what you are looking for and you won't find it there," he said while gently grabbing my hand.

"Where is it? Did they find it?!?" I asked panicking. "They are running some tests on the substance that is held inside of it." He kissed my forehead and my parents walked in. "Good morning little girl," Abe said while entering the room. "Good morning old man," I placed my stake under my blankets and focused on my parents. "We have good news." My mother said from the back of the room. "Well, tell me," I was hoping that it was the results of the needle.

"The doctors have agreed for us to take you back to my house, but you can't leave to America until about 1 month because you can't travel on a plane just yet thanks to the air pressure," Abe said and my world became brighter. "Thank goodness I can finally go home well... almost home." Abe smiled and came to sit next to me, "Rose, we will be living in some hours." Abe gave me a kiss on my check and he and my mother left.

Dimitri was packing some of the stuff and helped me get on my wheelchair. "I love you comrade," I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. "Oh Roza, I love you more." He punched the wheelchair down the hall were Lissa was waiting for us. Eddie was next to her holding some flowers. "Nice to see you again," Eddie said while handing me yellow-colored flowers. "Thanks, Eddie, how is Jill? Last time I heard she kicked you out the house," I said while taking the flowers. "Rose, be quiet. I have her sister right next to me." Eddie whispered while pointing at Lissa. "Don't worry Eddie, I was the first one to know about a guardian sleeping in the street," Lissa said and we all laughed. "We will talk later, right now I just want to get to my house or anywhere else that isn't this horrible place," I said and Lissa hugged me goodbye. Dimitri started moving my wheelchair down more halls until we found the back of the clinic. In the parking lot, Abe and 4 guardians were waiting for us.

"Rose you look lovely." "Save it old man," I said while my wheelchair came closer to Abe. "Ready to go?" My mom asked while stepping forward. Dimitri put the brakes of the wheelchair on and came in front of me. Then, he wrapped his arms around my arms and legs to carry me. He gently placed me in the back seat and then buckled my seat belt. "You know...? I can put my own seat belt on," I said while taking the belt away from him. "I know, but I want to help you." He replied while kissing my lips. "Ok, you can help me." I let him help put on my seat belt, and then he closed the door. He went to the other side of the truck and opened the door to sit next to me.

The drive was horrible thanks to the rocky roads that we had to go through thanks to the academy being so hidden. I was resting my head on Dimitri's chest. The thought of us being so happy without anything to worry about was heartwarming. Dimitri and I were peaceful after 2 months. My mother was driving and my father was in the passenger seat. 2 other trucks were following us. One in the back and the other one in the front. The night was falling upon us and the trip would be over in a couple of hours. I started to get tired; therefore, I slowly closed my eyes and drift into a dream.

The dream was located in a cold setting and the moonlight was over us. "Little dhampir" Adrian said, coming from the corner of the cabin that was in front of a snowy forest. "Hi, stalker," I joked coming closer to him. "Hey! That's no way to treat a brother," he said while bringing me into a hug. "You? My brother? I'm pretty sure Abe only had one child," I said while giving him a small punch in the shoulder. "Right..." he started laughing and we went to sit on a wooden bench.

I had a feeling I had been in this place before, it seemed so... familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. "So how have you been? I have a little girl that wants her aunt Rose to take her toy shopping. You know you should really stop spoiling her." Adrian pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered me one. "Really? I thought we were over the smoking." I said pushing the cigarettes away.

"Rose, get over it. It's just a dream, remember? Besides, Sydney won't find out." He pulled out a lighter out and a small fire was created from his cigarette. "I miss Josie as well, but I can't leave just yet. I recovered my upper body reflexes, yet I can't move my legs at this moment. The Doctor said that I have to stay for a few more weeks to see how I progress. Apparently, they need the needle that Robert injected me with to run some tests on it. They will get the results on Tuesday" I tried to cover myself with the jacket that Adrian had brought me here which, by the way, was not warm.

"So they will have the results in 5 days, that sucks. Have they let you come home yet?" He blew some smoke out of the way and you could see thin snow pouring for the sky. "I am actually in my way to Abe's vacation home. Sydney gave me her goodbyes last night. She should be arriving in America in some hours." I looked into the shimmering sky and then the memory popped into my head. "This is where we first meet. You were over there smoking a cigarette, and trying to flirt with me," I examined the place and remembered the day when Mason and I were competing in the snow. The way how he hurt himself, If it wasn't for that stupid competition, I won't have meet Adrian.

"You barely realize? Back then, I may have been trying to flirt with you, but you can't blame me. In other words, you should thank me I was the only person that actually liked you with that black eye of yours." He smiled as joyful as anyone can be. However, it disappeared once he starred into my eyes. "Rose... how much medication are you in?" He said while emphasizing on my hair.

"Not enough. Well, at least, in my opinion. Why does that matter?" I was taking certain pills to regenerate my mussel's faster and to take my headaches when I can't sleep. "It's just, well you remember about we talked last time we saw each other in a dream?" Adrian was starting in my aura. "Don't start again Adrian. I am not like Lissa or you. I am a Dhampir. Dhampirs can't have magic let alone a rare type of magic!" I screamed at him and I started scratching my neck.

'She doesn't believe what I am seeing' I heard a small whisper coming from in my mind and it sonde like Adrian's voice. "No Adrian I don't believe in what you are seeing and I will never do," I said annoyed by his whispering. It all started again the voices the whispering all slowly came back. The pain and loss that I felt were horrible, my skin was burning once again. I could feel something coming from inside me like if someone lighted a flame in me that was waiting to burn me alive. A tip of madness that didn't let me concentrate. "Stop whispering Adrian!." I yelled once again. "Rose focus on me. There's no one whispering. It's just you and me, focus on me," he started shaking me. Then he was gone and I was back into my regular sleep. All the whispers were fading away, and all was normal again.

After the long trip on the most incontrovertible car seat, we had to take another long trip on a train. I had been on the same train station when I came to look for Dimitri. Back then I would have given anything to have him in next to me to tell me about the building in Novosibirsk. Now I had him all to myself. As Dimitri wheeled me into the train I was excited to spend more time with him. "So comrade, how much time will be on the train. I mean. I am all up for the road trip with you, but not so excited to spend more than 10 hours with my parents," I said hoping that we would get to our destination in less than 3 hours, but something was telling me that that won't be possible. "Sorry to disappoint you but you will be on the train with all of us for about 48 hours. However, Abe got us a room for the both of us" Dimitri open the door to the dining part of the train, and Abe was in front with our tickets in hand.

"Goodevening my lord, we have been expected your arrival," one of the waiters of the train said while coming towards Abe. "Oh, yes can you please show us to table were my dater can site" Abe moved to the side of the small hallway to let me and Dimitri pass through. I hated being in this condition and was expecting to be out of this stupid char as fast as possible. 

"Follow me, my Lord," the man guided us to a room that had a table for 6 in the middle and in the walls you beautiful old fashion paintings. Abe's guardians came in checking the perimeter as well as my mother. "Do you need anything else, my Lord." "No, leave us. I will call if necessary," Abe said in a ruff voice. "Of course, I hope you feel comfortable in your trip," the waiter walked to the door and left.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

193K 5.3K 37
*A Vampire Academy AU fanfic* An AU fic that branches away from the main storyline during Shadow Kiss: after the cabin, fight, and cave rescue. Dimit...
Everything Babs

Фанфик

157K 4.3K 25
Rose is just beginning to cope with Dimitri leaving to go with Tasha Ozera to become her guardian. But, in a random act of love, Dimitri spends the n...
145K 3.8K 34
Rose runs away from the Academy for the second time, leaving Lissa and the rest of her friends behind. Two years later she is found by the person who...
71.3K 2.1K 32
Rose wakes up to some news she would rather not hear, but there is nothing that can be done to change it. Follow the story as she and Dimitri face ne...