Neverland

By xlovingg

Malia is a girl obsessed with Peter Pan and Neverland. She knows that it's just a fairytale but she never sto... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you! :)

Chapter 2.

283 9 3
By xlovingg

Tuesday May 24th, 2016.

Malia POV:

I had Ruth B - Lost Boy on replay. This song is just so perfect. After a while the bus arrived at my stop. I got out and walked towards my home. I opened the front door. ''Hello?! Anybody home?'' I yelled through the house. Guess not. I walked into the living room and saw a note on the table. 'Won't be home for dinner, money is here' it said with 20 euros next to it. Okay so that's gonna be pizza tonight. I took my backpack of the ground and walked upstairs. I looked at my homework that we got today, well only an essay for Dutch. I really don't feel like making homework but I don't have a choice. I turned on music on my Spotify and made my Dutch homework. Don't you just love making essays? After half an hour of work I walked downstairs and got myself something to drink. I looked outside the window and saw a boy walking his dog. He looked up and saw me. I gave him a smile and he smiled back before he walked on. Well that's new, someone smiling back at me. I walked back upstairs and decided to not finish my Dutch homework. I looked at my phone and had 1 notification. It was from CubbyBear (A/N I made this up) on Twitter, just some fan account.

@CubbyBear: We had the most amazing time today here on Neverland. We won from captain Hook again! He is such a loser!

I laughed in myself, I love this account. Suddenly the doorbell ringed, who the heck? I opened the door and saw the boy with the dog standing. ''Hey'' he said really awkwardly. ''Hey?'' ''I'm sorry, I know we don't know eachother but I just saw you and you seem nice and well, so just hey'' he said. I smiled. ''So.. you have a name or are you just gonna repeat saying hey?'' He laughed. ''Yeah, my name is Brandon, and yours?'' ''I'm Malia.'' ''Oh, I love your name!'' he blushed. Wait why? ''Thank you. Your dog is cute.'' I said and I laughed. I kneeled down and petted the dog. ''Thanks, his name is Tommy'' Brandon said. ''Cute name'' I said and I stood up again. ''Can I have your number?'' he asked. Dude, you just show up at my door, want to know my name and then ask my number? What do you want from me? ''Sure, I guess it wouldn't harm anyone?'' he gave me his phone and I typed my number in there. ''Here you go'' I say as I gave back his phone. ''Thanks! Well I have to keep moving because I have to make dinner so yeah, it was nice to meet you!'' he said with a smile. He kinda reminded me of someone but I really don't know who. After a few minutes I got a message.

Unknown Number: Hello there!
4:30 pm.

I added his number into my contacts.

Me: Hey.
4:32 pm.

Brandon: I like your profile pic!
4:32 pm.

What was my profile pic again? I went to settings and checked. Oh great, some selfie from like a year ago. I changed it to a pic from last summer.

Brandon: Oh, you changed it. I like this one even better tho!
4:38 pm.

Me: Yeah sorry but that one was form like a year ago. But thanks!
4:39 pm.

Brandon: Haha oh. So, how are you?
4:40 pm.

Me: I'm fine I guess. You?
4:40 pm.

Brandon: I'm great!
4:41 pm.

I didn't think of anything to reply so yeah. I sat down on the couch and watched tv. After a few minutes I heard my phone buzzing again.

Brandon: What ya doing?
4:57 pm.

I really didn't feel like chatting right now but he seemed nice and I hate to ignore or disappoint people.

Me: Watching tv, about to order some pizza. How 'bout you?
4:59 pm.

Brandon: Nice pizza! I love pizza. I just got home from walking Tommy.
5:00 pm.

Me: Awh, I miss Tommy so much! I think we are soulmates.
5:00 pm.

Brandon: Oh, well that's just weird.
5:01 pm.

Me: I'm joking smartass.
5:04 pm.

Brandon: Yes, I knew you were.
5:04 pm.

Me: Sure sure.
5:06 pm.

Brandon: Well I gotta go, need to make some dinner, TTYL! X
5:08 pm.

Me: Seeya!
5:08 pm.

I searched the phone number from the pizzeria on my phone. When I found it I wrote it down on and called the number. ''Hello? Yeah I want one pizza Hawaii please. Sure I can wait.'' I hate waiting tho, but I would do anything for pizza. ''Yeah I'm still here. Sure, thanks!'' I hang up the phone and zapped trough some channels till I arrived at MTV, gonna watch Catfish. After a while the doorbell ringed. I stood up and walked towards the front door. I opened the door and saw Roy. ''Roy? What are..'' he stopped me. ''You ordered pizza?'' he said and then I noticed the pizza in his hand. ''You work as a deliverer?'' I asked. ''Yeah well, I'm not rich or anything I need to make my own money.'' ''I'm sorry.. I didn't want you to get mad or anything..'' ''It's okay, I'm not mad. It's 12,50 euros.'' I gave him the 20 euro bill. ''You can keep the rest'' I said. ''It's because you stood up to Kiki today, see it as a thankyou gift.'' ''Thanks.. Well I have to proceed working. I'll see you at school.'' ''Yes, thanks for the pizza, see you!'' I said. He walked away and I closed the door. I sat down on the couch with the pizza. I turned on a movie, Peter Pan, the one with the real people. Yeah yeah I know, I'm almost sixteen but I love Peter Pan okay?! Let me be. I watched the movie and really enjoyed my pizza. It tasted so good. When I was finished I threw the box by the trash and watched the movie. When the movie ended I walked upstairs and worked on my Dutch essay a little bit. My phone buzzed.

Brandon: Hey there.
7:45 pm.

Me: Hi.
7:45 pm.

Brandon: How was your pizza?
7:45 pm.

The winky face, why?

Me: It was delicious! What did you eat?
7:46 pm.

Brandon: Spaghetti, it was good too.
7:50 pm.

Me: Haha great!
7:52 pm.

Me: I have to work on my essay, so talk to you later?
7:55 pm.

Brandon: Yeah sure, good luck!
7:56 pm.

I locked my phone and worked on my essay. It's so much work. When I was finished I saw that it was 9:30 already. It's way too early but if I don't go to sleep I'll fall asleep at school, that's how boring it is. I turned off my laptop and took my clothes off. I put on a little short and a simple top. I plugged my phone into the charger and jumped into bed. I love the way how my bed is right next to my window, I can always look outside and sleep under the stars. Well, sort of. I stared into the skies and looked at the stars. I wished, as I do every night, to go to Neverland someday. As I imagined how it would be in Neverland my eyes got tired and I slowly drifted away into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.3K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
43.3K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
200K 3.2K 69
Once Upon a Time... There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves tra...
36.9K 771 20
Peter Pan was lonely in Neverland. So he brought the lost boys to Neverland to accompany him. Peter Pan still felt something or someone was missing...