I've Fallen For My Teacher (A...

De FckableHarry

*Warning: I wrote this when I was 13 and if you like carroty fanfics, then go right ahead and read this one... Mai multe

BEFORE READING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note; New Story Coming Soon! :D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Pt 1
Chapter 15 Pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt 1
Chapter 19 Pt 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Final Chapter

Chapter 3

6K 119 45
De FckableHarry

*Jennifer's POV*

Today at school I decided to tell Mandy about my relationship with Louis. She would freak out!

I walked up to her at her locker. She was talking to some other friend. "Okay see you later Marissa," She waved goodbye to her other friend.

"Mandy I need to talk to you about something really important," I said.

"What? What is it?" I grabbed her arm yanking her into the girls' bathroom, checking under the stalls making sure there was no one here.

"Okay Mandy you promise not tell anyone? Not even your cat," I said very sternly.

She gave me a confusing look, but shrugged it off. "I promise," She replied.

"I'm dating Mr. Tomlinson...," I got no reply from her only a very loud scream that probably made me deaf.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE DATING MR. TOM-," I shut her mouth so her scream was muffled.

"Shut the hell up Amanda!" I yelled.

She removed my hand from her mouth. "I'm so so sorry! I just got so excited!" She whispered/shouted.

"It's okay," I tell her. I poked my head out the bathroom door to check no one heard that.

No one was in the halls.

"Thank God no one's out there!" I say to Mandy.

"Why? What would happen if someone heard us?" She says to me.

I give her an 'are you serious look?'

"Look if someone heard you scream that, they would have heard and tell the principal and Louis would lose his job. You don't want that do you?" I asked her.

"Well no I don't..... you guys look good as a couple anyways and I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship with him," She replies.

"Thank you, that means a lot," I say with a soft smile.

We exited the bathroom and gone on with class throughout the whole day.

*Louis' POV*

I can't wait to see Jennifer today! Her flawless skin, her eyes, her perfect smile, man I love her! Wait did I just say that I love her??? It has only been a day! I do love her....right??

Throughout the while day I just kept on thinking about my beautiful, Jennifer. I can't wait till last period.

Last period was here. I was sitting at my desk and watched as the other students walked in, in a pissy mood as always. There she was....the angel of the school walked in, well from my eyes.

She waved and smiled at me, I did the same back to her. This time she sat in the 1st row in front of my desk....Hmm I bet she sat there just to get a look at me.

Smart girl.

I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come to my flat.... I mean if she wanted too.

*Jennifer's POV*

During last period Louis and I wouldn't stop staring at each other! I guess we are meant to be. When he's sitting at his desk he would wink at me and I would blush and turn like a tomato while looking at my lap.

As I was working looking down at my assignment, I felt a piece of paper thrown at my head. I looked up to see if anyone did. No one. So I looked at Louis and he's smiling like an idiot.

"Open it," He mouthed. At first I was confused, I shrugged and opened it to see what it said.

What's your number babe??

-Louis xx

I blushed a bit when he called me babe. I wrote down my number and made sure before I threw it back, that no one was looking. No one was so I threw it back and landed on his desk. He opened it and smiled.

"Thank you," He mouthed with a wink.

"You're welcome," I mouthed back and blew a small kiss at him. He pretended he had caught it and put his hand into a fist and brung it to his heart.

Awe, how sweet.

I looked away and continued doing my work.

*Louis' POV*

"Hey Jenn," I said casually.

"Yeah Louis?" She said with her angelic voice.

"Well umm.... I-I was kinda wondering if you well you know-," I was cut off.

"Spit it out Louis," She said.

"Okay okay!" I said. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my flat so I can make you dinner?" I asked nervously.

"Sure why not? I need to get out of the house anyways," She said.

Holy shit she said yes! Wow I sound like a school girl. "Great! I'll pick you up at 7:00pm,"

"Okay see you later," She replied back smiling.

"Alright bye love.", She waves goodbye while walking away out of my classroom.

Oh how much I love her. I hope she feels the same way about me, if not I'd be heartbroken.

*Jennifer's POV*

Once I got out the school, I ran as fast I could to my house to get ready.

I got in my shower washed my body and my hair. Once I was done, I got out and went to my closet. I picked out a strapless dress, it was white and you had to tie it from the back, and grabbed my brown flats. I put those on, brushed my teeth, put on my make up.

"Hmm what should I do for my hair??" I asked myself. "Oh I know!" I put my hair into a waterfall braid. I looked at the time and it said 6:42pm. I was a couple minutes early so I decided to watch the telly.

Right on the dot I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door and saw Louis dressed up in fancy clothes.

"Hello beautiful," He said as he took one step towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Come on Jenn, don't be shy, it's just me," He told me.

"Yeah I know, but I can't believe you're my teacher and my boyfriend it just seems weird....in a good way tho," I said in a matter of fact.

"Well at this moment, I don't care what people think about. All I want right now is to go on a date with my lovely girlfriend," He said to me.

I smiled, "Okay let's go," I said.

We got out and locked my house, then we went inside to his car. He opened the door for me.

"Why thank you," I said with a wink.

"Why you are welcome," He shot me a cheeky smile.

He's being a real gentleman. I wonder what he made for dinner? Thinking about it made my stomach growl.

Louis must have heard it because he laughed ever oh so slightly.

I put my hands over my stomach trying not to let Louis hear my grumbling stomach.

My stomach grumbled again.

Louis let out a chuckle.

"Stop laughing at me!" I said to him

"Can't help it love, your stomach can't resist food," He winked at me. I blushed and stared out the window.

We arrived at his flat and parked in the driveway. He turned off the car and got out, came to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome," And he grabbed his cheek. I smiled to myself and started walking up the sidewalk. Louis caught up with me before I reached the porch. He unlocked the door and let me in.

Once I got in, I looked around. Two sofas, a telly, and a coffee table. "Nice living room," I thought. There were some pictures hanging up on the wall. One of them was a picture of him, an older women, and four young girls.

"That's my mum and my four younger sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, and the twins Phoebe and Daisy," He told me.

"You look like your mum," I said.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," He smiled.

I was still looking at the pictures until one of them caught my eye. A curly brown headed boy, a tanned skin boy with black hair, another boy with brown shaved hair with big brown eyes, and a blonde boy with a hint of brown in his hair.

"Who are these?" I asked pointing at the picture.

"Those are the lads," He said. "That's Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall."

"Oh...," Was all I can say.

"Maybe one day I can introduce you to them," He said with a smile

"Yeah, I'd like that," I replied.

"Well shall we?" He gestured to the table in the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and went towards the table. There was already food at the table. Two plates of spaghetti and a candle in the middle of the table. He pulled out my chair and I thanked him.

It was complete silence once we started eating. It wasn't long until he broke it.

"So Jenn," He swallows the food that was in his mouth and continued talking. "I was thinking if you wanted to stay the night here at my flat?"

Was this too soon? I just met him two days ago and now he wants me to stay over?

"Uhh... sure but I didn't bring any sleeping clothes," I said.

"That's okay, you can borrow one of my clothes," He smiled.

"Okay," I smiled back.

When were done with dinner, we decided to watch a film. We were watching Titanic. Man I love this movie, but it makes me emotional when Jack dies and lets go of Rose's hand.

Halfway through the movie Louis fell asleep on me. He looked so cute while sleeping. Snoring very slightly with his mouth open just a bit. I wanted to get out of these clothes, so I pushed Louis off of me slowly making sure not to wake him up and went to search for his bedroom.

I kept on opening the wrong door while looking for his room. There was one last door at the end of the hallway. Hmm, maybe this is his bedroom. I opened the door and found a bed in the room.

This must be it.

I walked forward to his drawers to find something to sleep in. I found a t-shirt and some boxers. Took off my dress and shoes and slipped on the tee and boxers. The t-shirt was a bit big on me. It went to my mid thigh, it's a good thing I had the boxers on.

I went back to the living room and found Louis looking through his phone. He lifted up his head to look at me. He must have saw me from the corner of his eye. I walked forward to him and he stood in front of me.

"You look good in my clothes," He flirted a bit.

I blushed and look down.

"That's a good thing babe," He said as he lifted up my chin. "Let's go to bed."

I nodded. He turned around to turn off the telly and went to his bedroom. I slowly followed him and reached the door. I saw him taking off his shirt and tossing it in the basket where the dirty laundry must have been.

Oh my God.

He must be a freaking sex God or something. Damn he's so freaking hot. God I am a very lucky girl, very lucky.

He chuckled, "Take a picture it'll last longer, and by the way, thank you babe," Oh he heard me. How embarrassing.

He came closer to me and leaned in. He kissed me roughly wanting to feel me. I kissed him back also wanting to feel him. He put his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I felt his tongue swipe my lip and I granted him access. Our tongues had fought for dominance. He won of course and smirked.

I moaned into the kiss. He moved his lips to my neck. I bit my lip trying to control my moans. He kissed me on my sweet spot.

I moaned so loudly I bet the neighbors would hear me.

Louis smirked as he was proud of what he had accomplished. He put his hands underneath my thighs. I got the message and wrapped my legs around his waist. He was still kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes back along with my head.

He lead us to the bed and put me on the bed gently. He hovered over me. I stared at his blue green eyes and he stared back into my green eyes. I grabbed his neck and continued to kiss him. His hands roamed my body. I trailed my hands to the band of his boxers but before I could get any further, he stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I umm I'm-," I was cut off.

"No. We're not doing that," He said sternly. "It is way too early to do that. Plus I doubt you are ready." He said and pulled back.

Was I ready??

Of course I was....I think

I stayed speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"Listen, we'll get to that when you are ready. It's just way too early,"

And with that he kissed me and said goodnight and went to sleep.

That night, I stayed up staring at the ceiling. Maybe I did take it to far. I just shrugged it off and turned, my back facing Louis. I felt his two strong hands on my waist and pull me to his chest. Now I was able to fall asleep now that I was in someones arms that care about me.

-------------------------------
A/N;

Woah we got some action between Louis and Jennifer. Maybe she's not ready. Idk what do you guys think?

Bye my Kevins xx

~Queen of Kevins

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

150K 3.5K 37
Harry Styles is the school nerd, who gets bullied by his crush Louis Tomlinson and Louis friends Zayn, Niall and Luke. Harry only has one friend Liam...
9.9K 395 36
After he fell for his math teacher Mr. Styles, most things went well in Louis Tomlinsons life. But not everything. Luke Hemmings the good looking bad...
785 43 16
Harry is the music teacher and Louis is a new drama teacher at school. Louis is grumpy and sad the entire time and he envies Harry because he always...
240K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...