Thug & Thugette

By trackhead

Jerrica is a 19 year old THUG. Her father died when she was six and all she has left is her mother and her si... More

Thug & Thugette
Just Thuggin
his thuggish ways
oh god
the party
revenge
chapter 8 ♥♡
chapter 9 ♥♡♥♡♡
chapter 10 ♥♥
CASTING
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter. 14
chapter 15
Follow me on IG
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Been gone for too long
Back in action 3 years later ! 😂

lawwwwd !

33.5K 769 21
By trackhead

jays POV

ty makes me feel some type of way and I really think I like him a lot. he might be a thug on the outside but on the inside, DEEP on the inside he's a good person. we were still staring at each other when he finally spoke up. "we should go huh?" he said. "yea we should go." we were walking when he said "you know we're goinh to my house right?" he looked at me and smirked.

"why are we going to your house? why can't we go to my house ? what the fu-" he cut me off and kissed me. he then whispered in my ear "its a suprise." his voice sent chills down my spine. "cmon jay" he grabbes my hand and we walked to his car dayja was gonna ride home with his friend. we were getting in the car until I heard gunshots go off. I started running to the car until I felt a sharp pain in my back. I fell to the ground and yelles in pain. ty rushed over to my side and held me bridal style. " keep yours eyes open baby, help on the way." the next thing I knew darkness over took me and I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.3K 63
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 28K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
66K 5.3K 32
𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒖 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊, 𝑻𝒖 𝑹𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒂, 𝑻𝒖 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒂�...