When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"

285 6 1
By young_freespirit

30th December 2012

NIALL’S P.O.V

After staying up all night crying I fell asleep in the morning when suddenly someone tapped my arm and woke me up. That was a bad idea, I hated people waking me up. 

"Niall! move your ass, come on" Harry said putting my suitcase in the floor.

"What are you doing mate?" I groaned. 

"Come on, we’re leaving"

"Where to?"

"I said, get up, go take a shower and wear something, we have no time, so harry up!!" he said and grabbed my bedspread and opened the window. I immediately covered with goosebumps. Jesus, it was freezing. I did what Harry commanded and wore my pajamas again. Then I made my way to the kitchen and Theresa and Harry were there having breakfast.

"Seriously Niall? Go upstairs and wear something nicer" he said and I sighed, where were we going? I didn’t want to go anywhere!.

I went downstairs for the second time and Theresa handed me my breakfast, I said thank you but I wasn’t hungry.

"Niall, eat" she said. I ate everything, when I had the first bite my stomach did a strange noise. I was hungry now, yesterday I had nothing to eat and for me that was like 40 days without eating. 

Then Bobby drive us to the airport. Where were we going? I asked and asked but nobody would tell me. 

"Please, let’s come back to my house" I said “I’m not in the mood to go anywhere right now and have fun, I just want to stay in bed with the lights off"

"and what? cry while you say that your life is miserable?" said Theresa “don’t be selfish Niall, you’re being way too selfish, you’re Niall Horan from One Direction, you have lots of people who love you and you have a career, you have to be thankful of what you have instead of complaining"

"And I am but the girl I would die for doesn’t love me back anymore"

"say it again and I swear I’ll slap you in the face" she was serious so I stopped talking. 

YOUR’S P.O.V

Hello NY! 

Well, I’m not in the mood today but yeah, 5th avenue awaited me impatiently!! So this morning I went shopping, by myself but it was good to have some time for myself, to think about everything. Then more photoshoots, promo and interviews… Thank God they didn’t say anything about Niall, just one more interview and everything will be finish and ready to come back to London again!

"So we have here this beautiful girl who is going to release her new single tomorrow, please, welcome [Y/N]!!" the interviewer said. It was an alive show. “Hello"

"Hi, thank you so much for having me"

"It’s a pleasure!" we sat in front of each others and the interviewer started asking me questions about the cd, the movie, a bit about my past… I felt like a robot, I don’t know how many times I’d repeated the same answer but anyways…

"So… Tomorrow is New Years Eve! What’s your plans for tomorrow?"

"Well… actually, I don’t really know haha We’ll fly tonight to London again and well, I think I’m gonna be by myself"

"Aww… isn’t there anybody you could share the night with?"

"Nope" I said smiling and saying a voice inside me, please don’t ask me about Niall. Fortunately the interviewer changed the subject and I felt relief inside me. 

Lucas and I went to the hotel when the interview finished.

"Lucas, I’m going to pack my things, see you in a bit" I said

"No, wait, we need to talk first with management they told me that they were waiting for us when we finished the interview"

"Mmm… ok, they’d better be quickly because my room is a mess"

So we walked in the room where management was waiting for us.

"[Y/N], we have bad news"

"What’s wrong?"

"We’re not going to London tonight"

"But why? What happened?"

"We need to do things here"

"But, I can travel by myself"

"[Y/N], we’re a team, we fly together we go together" Then I looked at Lucas “I’m sorry sweetie" he said. I sighed because I knew I had no option, at least I was going to be attending the New Years Eve parade and concerts, and of course the countdown! But I had no one to kiss me now…

NIALL’S P.O.V

"For God sake! Can you tell me where are we going?" I said. We’re in a plane, I don’t know where I’m going, it’s been 5 hours and the plane hasn’t landed yet. 

"Niall, sleep, I told you, take a nap or something, I’m not gonna tell you where we’re going"

"I hate you both" 

"We love you too Niall" Theresa said as she was cuddling with Harry. He put his arms around her and her head was resting in his chest. I felt nostalgic now. “Good night everybody, if I hear you one more time Niall I swear I’ll tell the flight attendant to take you outside the plane"

I give her a killed look. I grabbed a dried fruit box which was unfinished and I ate it all. I ate even the leftovers. Then I accommodated in the seat with the pillow and tried to sleep, but once again the image of her appeared on my mind, as if she was a ghost now. It was kind of creepy to be honest but I just missed her so much. Everything was a misunderstanding, Chloe kissed me, I didn’t kiss her and I made it pretty clear to her that it felt nothing to me and that I loved [Y/N]. How could she have discovered that? Who had told her? The only one in the room was Chloe. She must’ve, yeah, of course she was the one that told her about it, but maybe it was a mistake, she seems so innocent but anyways… ok, enough, let’s take a nap.

After 3 more hours or so Harry woke me up. 

"We’re here" he said smiling.

"What time is it?"

"Well here it’s 6 in the afternoon"

"Oh God… Where are we?"

"We’re in NY city!" Theresa shouted and everyone looked at us. We said sorry and then went to take our suitcases. 

"I’m not in the mood to go to party or something, why are we here?"

"It’s Christmas time, tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, what a better way to celebrate than New York city? The lights, the music, the atmosphere, don’t you smell Christmas?"

"No, I’ve just farted so that’s why I can’t smell anything"

"Ewwwh Niall!" Theresa said waving his arms “It smells really bad!! Are you dead inside you or something"

"Yes I am actually" Harry hugged me and then a taxi drove us to our hotel. 

"Guys, I’ll be right back" Theresa said and run to the hall. 

"Ok, Theresa is going to sleep alone. I want to share a room with you because I don’t want you to stay alone, ok?"

"Aww thank you Harry"

"You’re welcome pal"

YOUR’S P.O.V

After the “meeting" with management I went frustrated to my room. I sighed as I left myself fall in the bed and covered my face. 

"Ahhhhhhggg!! What I’m going to do with my lifeeee!" then I heard a knock on the door. 

"Lucas, I’m not in the mood, go away" but the person kept knocking.

"Gosh!!" I stood up and walked to the door to open it.

"Surpriseeeeeee!!" 

"Oh my God! Theresa, What are you doing here? How- How did you know I was in NY?" I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I let her in and apparently she was going to stay at my room.

"Oh, dear, you’re in every cover of the magazines, it’s easy to find you"

"Am I?"

"Yeah, don’t you read them?"

"No actually… I’m out of this world lately"

"And I can see why…"

"You know what happened?" she nodded and hugged me again “I’m sorry love, how are you?"

"I would like to say I’m fine but the truth is… it’s like walking 4 years in the dessert without water, I’m dying… See? That’s why I can’t trust Chloe, I knew she had something"

"Well let’s do something to cheer you up, what about if we go shopping?" she said excited. 

"I went this morning but yeah, I think I have nothing to do!" she held my hand and I quickly grabbed my purse. We headed to the street and knowing Theresa we were going to walk in every single store.

HARRY’S P.O.V

"Where’s Theresa?" Niall asked

"She’s visiting a relative of her. We have tonight and tomorrow by ourselves. Men night! I’m excited, aren’t you excited?"

"I’m a dead soul in an alive body"

"Well, I have the perfect solution for that. I’ll be right back, just 5 minutes"

Niall nodded and I grabbed my phone, I texted Theresa that everything was going perfectly fine and then I called Lucas, [Y/N]’s manager. 

"Hey Harry, good to see ya!"

"Good to see you too, Lucas!"

"how’s the plan going?"

"It’s going well so far, we hope everything gets fix soon. Well I’m here to ask you a favor. Since I’m not 21 and well with the alcohol thing and everything…"

"Do you want me to buy you beers, don’t you?"

"Yes" I said smiling

"Ok, no problem kid. How many?"

"Enough to shut Niall, so… a lot"

"Ok haha"

He helped me with the boxes and then he hid so that Niall couldn’t see him. I opened the door and asked Niall to help me.

"Where did you get all of this?"

"I have my contacts" and I winked at him.

"I love you bro"

"Ok, lets put some music on, the telly, let’s see if there’s something we can watch and beers!"

"Thank you Harry, for everything you’re doing so far"

"You’re welcome Niall"

 THERESA’S P.O.V

"That dress is perfect for you, [Y/N], buy it!!"

"But I don’t need one at the moment"

"But don’t you see it? You’re perfect, it’s so beautiful and the color matched your eyes! You can’t lose it! It’s a great opportunity!"

"I don’t know… I have so many dresses now"

"If you’re not paying I’ll pay for it"

"No, you know I don’t like people buying me things. Ok I’ll buy it, happy?"

"So much!" I said smiling. She has no idea. In that moment I received a text from Harry, it said that everything was going great. I texted him back that here was going ok too. 

"Ok, we can go now"

"hey, no, shoes!" I said and we walk in every store to find shoes, accessorizes and a purse to match the dress.

"I don’t know why are you so into this Theresa, why do you want me to buy all these things?"

"Because I know you’re going through too much and well, we haven’t spend a lot of time together and you know how we used to enjoy going shopping before, so I thought we could share one of out favorites moments again"

"Yeah, that’s true. I’ve missed you"

"I’ve missed you too, love. Let’s grab a coffee or something, jet lag is not good!"

"Starbucks!!" we said at the same time and we laughed.

After having coffee we stayed in the streets to feel the Christmas atmosphere of New York but at midnight we were in our hotel room again.

"I’m going to have some fresh air, I’ll be right back"

"Ok, I’m going to bed, I’m dead" [Y/N] said.

HARRY’S P.O.V

Just what I thought, he was so drunk that he fell asleep. I was wondering where Theresa was when I received a text from her to go outside.

I went downstairs and she was there standing there as beautiful as always.

"Hey how did it go?"

"Perfectly fine, Niall is sleeping like a baby, finally! What about you?"

"Well, [Y/N] sometimes seems strong but I now she’s so broken inside… it really hurts her what Niall did but actually Niall didn’t do anything"

"Yes I know" I said hugging her “Let’s see what happen tomorrow, do you think it’s going to end up well?"

"I don’t know, I hope so, they’re meant to be together"

"Like us?" I asked her coming closer to her and kissed her lips.

YOUR’S P.O.V

Well, Theresa’s surprise has made my day, I really missed her and I needed a day “Theresa and [Y/N]" like before. I’m glad she came here to spend New Year’s Eve with me. So I’m a bit better now although Niall is still in my head. Anyways, I pray to not dream about him again. 

Good Night Diary!! Tomorrow is the last day of 2012!! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 38
"And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." - Christopher Poindexter ********** We...
838 28 17
My best friend and I were just casually walking in the park, being the fan girl she is, when we accidentally bumped into One Direction she freaked ou...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...