When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 37 "Sleepover"

319 6 0
By young_freespirit

The next morning I had a shower and I decided to make him breakfast. I prepared some eggs, bacon and toasts for him. When I finished I noticed that Niall didn’t wake up yet so I decided to wake him up.

“Sleepy beauty, wake up” I said rubbing his back “It’s late and breakfast is ready!”

“Mmm…” he murmured “I love waking up like this” he said open his beautiful eyes.

“I’m sure you do haha, come on, I’ve made breakfast.”

He jumped out of bed with the same energy as a little kid. After all he was a child inside him, isn’t he?

“Mmmm, it smells so good, hon. Wowww, bacon and eggs! My favourite! How did you know?”

“I don’t know haha, I didn’t know it to be honest”

“Well, now you do”

We both have breakfast and then I decided to get home to talk to Theresa. I’ve realised that maybe I’d overreacted and I was so sorry. I said goodbye to Niall and headed home.

I opened the front door. She looked at me and then back to her magazine. I sat next to her.

“Please, can we talk?” I said. She looked at me and put the magazine away next to her. She made a movement with her head like if she was saying that I could start talking

“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean the things I said yesterday”

“I know. Neither do I… But it’s not that [Y/N]”

“What is it then?”

“I needed you and you didn’t come here”

“Theresa, I was with Niall. He’s going in a few days. He’s been at the hospital and I want to spend most of my time with him while he’s here”

She looked down. I could tell something had happened to her.

“So, you prefer him instead of me, right?”

“No! It’s not like that. I want to be with you, but I want to be with him as well. Why don’t we go you, Harry, Niall and I out today?”

“Please, don’t say his name”

“Whose name? Niall?”

“No, Ha- the other one”

“Harry? Why?  Is something wrong between you two?”

“Everything is wrong [Y/N]! And that’s why I needed you yesterday. I needed someone to talk to but you were with your boyfriend and I hadn’t anyone!” she said starting to cry. I hugged her so tightly because now I felt responsible, not responsible but upset with myself and I don’t like seeing her like this. Not when she’s my best friend and when she cares about me all the time

“I’m sorry” It’s all I could say.

I waited a few minutes to let her calm down.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?”

She told me everything until the fight.

“And do you know what’s the worst part?” she asked me “That I’m completely falling in love with him like a fucking idiot and I don’t want to be hurt again”

“You know Theresa… Sometimes we have to discover things, we have to risk to discover because if we don’t, we would live in a bubble all the time”

“And that means…?”

“That means that if I were you I would risk and fight for him. I know you don’t want to be hurt again, but babe, if two people love each other, they would find a way to work it out and to make each other happy not to be hurt, and I think Harry loves you that way”

“Do you believe that?”

“Yes”

“But what should I do now? I can’t talk to him after everything I said to him”

“Well, wait and time will say. If you’re mean to be together, time will find a way to put you together, in the same path. Don’t talk to him by now; let things calm down a little bit. They would leave soon and I think it would be the perfect opportunity to make up your minds and think about what you really want”

“Thank you, that was exactly what I needed”

“I’m sorry for not being with you yesterday. You really needed me”

“No, it’s ok. I understand. I guess I was a bit jealous too, you know…”

“Yes, I know. But is everything ok now, right?”

“Yes” she said hugging me. Suddenly we heard the beep in Theresa’s laptop.

“Messaaaaaage!”

While she was reading the message I checked my twitter.

“Oh - my - Goodness” she screamed

“What?”

“Come here, read it!” It was an email from a well-known brand. They wanted her to be her new face of their new products

“Wow, that’s great Theresa! It’s all what you’ve always wanted; to be a model. I knew one day you will be one”

“Ahhhhhh!!! I’m super excited!!”

“Yes, I know, when do you start?”

“Next week”

“Wooohooo! We have to celebrate it! What if we call the girls and invite them to sleepover. You know, a girls night?”

“Yeah, sounds good. No boys. I like that”

To be honest I was a bit jealous of her. She’s been always beautiful, with his big green eyes, perfect lips, clear skin and perfect shape, apart from being tall. I know she will success in modelling, but I’m a bit scared of just staying here with no more roles to play or things to do after all I did. At least she had a way to keep on these, but I hadn’t.

I phoned the girls and they were happy to come over. We went to the supermarket to get a few things for tonight, like some ice cream, pop corns, lots of sweets…

We prepared everything, put some mattresses on the floor of the living room, made popcorns, put the sweets and food in bowls and grabbed some blankets in case it got cold.

They were finally here

Theresa

Perrie

[Y/N]

Eleanor

We told them the news and what happened with Harry and Theresa. They had become like if we were friends since little kids.

They all supported my argument so Theresa must wait to let things calm down.

We forget about all of this and watched a movie. It was a bit boring to be honest, so I decided to throw a pillow to Perrie.

“Ouch! Hey! You’ll see!” she said throwing me another pillow setting up a pillow fight, which ended with lots of feathers everywhere.

It was a lot of fun. We were just like crazy moving the pillow everywhere because we couldn’t see due to the feathers. Sometimes you felt like an idiot hitting the air, but it was funny.

After that we ate some pizza and painted our nails while we were gossiping and everything, reading articles from magazines or twits from Twitter.

I leave you, dear diary, some pics here:

I uploaded the last picture on Twitter. “What a great night! I love your nails gurrrls!”

We were feeling a bit lazy and we were falling asleep, so we decided that it was time for us to go to bed.

Night Night Diary!

16th September 2012

Let’s come back to last night, Diary.

The girls and I were all asleep when suddenly I woke up to the sound of a knock in the door. I got up and went to see what was it. I looked through the curtains but I didn’t see anything. I heard those noises again but this time in my window. I was scared. I grabbed the stick of the broom and went outside when suddenly I felt someone grabbing me and I couldn’t help but scream as loud as I could but he or she put his/her hand in my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 8.8K 168
Hope you like them. Message/comment me if you want a request. bye. xx
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
77.9K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...
8.1K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...