When I found you (Niall Horan...

By young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... More

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"

348 7 0
By young_freespirit

When we finished the twitcam I messaged Niall because I wanted to know if it was everything ok with Allyson after all that happened this morning. And I apologized to for not talking to him last night.

“Hey Ni! Is everything ok with Allyson now? Hope it is, I didn’t want to messed it up and… I’m sorry for last night, you know… I’ve been very stressed lately so… whatever I’m sorry. I hope everything’s ok between us now xx”

I waited for him to answer, but he didn’t do it. So I got ready because I was going to meet David later.

I met him at our favourite café where we used to go when we were filming.

“Hey babe, how are you? You got hangover?” he said hugging me

“Yeah, a little bit haha are you ok?” I said

“Yeah. Fun night, huh? By the way, you left early. When I came back inside the club I looked for you but I couldn’t find you”

“Yeah, I had some issues to deal with. Never mind, let’s go inside” I said avoiding that topic

We sat at a table and David went to order. I waited for him looking around the café when I saw Niall and Allyson seated in another table not too far from us. He looked at me and I smiled him but he didn’t smile me back. I got confused. Had he read my message?

“One Cappuccino for this beautiful lady” said David holding a cup of coffee

“Wow, this’s huge” I said. It’s true, I’ve never ordered a cappuccino here and according to some people they were huge, and yes, they were.

“So, have you packed already?” he asked me. We were going to some different places around the world to do promo of our film and we were going tomorrow afternoon and after all that happened I didn’t have time for packing.

“No, I’ll pack tomorrow morning, have you?”

“Yes, it’s almost done”

We talked about almost everything but I wasn’t talkative at all. I just couldn’t stop thinking about Niall. He looked at me once in a while and I looked him back. He was weird. Not like the other days. That wasn’t my happy leprechaun I knew.

“[Y/N]?”

“Oh, sorry, what did you say?”

“I said if you wanted something to eat”

“Ehh, yeah, a cookie, please?”

“Ok”

David left and I took the opportunity to go where Niall was. It was alone now, I guess his girlfriend went to the toilet or something.

“Hey, Niall.”

He looked at me but he didn’t say anything

“Is everything ok? I mean, I texted you earlier but you didn’t answer me and I thought…”

Allyson came and Niall stood up.

“Sorry, we were leaving” he said holding her by her waist and leaving.

I stood there like a completely idiot. I felt like a completely idiot actually. What was going on? I didn’t understand anything! I went back to my seat and soon David arrived with the cookie. I wasn’t hungry anymore but I ate it. Once we finished David proposed going to a park. I accepted and we went to a park across the street.

THERESA’S P.O.V

[Y/N] left and I were now alone at home. I decided to do a beauty session that afternoon. I made a homemade face pack, I cut some slices of cucumber and I put it all over my face. I turn on the radio and put some relaxing music. Today was a chill out afternoon to leave out all the stress. I lay down on the sofa and just listened to the music that was filling my ears. After 10 minutes or so of relaxation I heard someone knocking on the door. Who could it be? I wasn’t expecting anyone and [Y/N] had keys. I took the slices off of my eyes and went to open the door. It was Harry, omg, and I was with this green thing all over my face that seemed to be mucus or something.

“Oh, God” I said with my eyes wide open.

“Ahh, who are you? And what have you done with Theresa?” he joked as he was laughing so hard

“It’s not funny, Styles. Come in. I’m going to remove all this thing out of my face”

“No, you look so pretty with it. Don’t remove it!”

“Enough, Styles, enough” I said giving him a killed look.

“Ok, but no, I meant it, seriously. At least you are the most beautiful alien I’ve ever seen so far”

“You’ve never seen an alien before, you bastard!” I said giggling

“I know, but… anyways”

“Ok, all done. So what’s bring you here?” I said as I tried to dry my face

“Mmm do you have pop corns?”

“Yeah, why? Did you bring a film?”

“Yeah, The Notebook. Your favourite” he said smiling

“How did you know?” I was certainly surprised.

“Well, let’s say I was bored and read your twit and watched your twitcam. By the way you and [Y/N] are so funny”

“Hahah yeah, we are. Well, so put this popcorn box in the microwave as I’m going to find some blankets ‘cause it’s getting cold. Do you think you could manage that?” I asked him.

“Are you serious?”

“What? Who knows? Not everyone knows how to put the microwave on”

I went to find some blankets and when the popcorn was ready we sat on the couch and turned the TV on. The movie started and we were seated leaving some space between us. After a while, I was freezing, even with the blanket covering me. I was literally shaking and Harry noticed that.

“Hey, are you cold?” he said

“Yeah, a little bit”

“Come here” he replied doing a movement with his head to come closer to him.

He put his arms around me and started rubbing my arms and back to warm me a little bit. I rested my head on his chest and continued watching the film. The bowl of popcorn was between my legs and his legs. I went to grab some but instead of grabbing popcorn I touched Harry’s hand. And instead of putting away his hand he held mines and started doing small circles with his thumb. I wasn’t going to say no, I mean, it’s Harry Styles and I liked him, which was for sure.

We kept on watching the film and I was starting to feel a bit sentimental about the whole story of the film.

“Theresa, are you crying?” he asked me “I have my t-shirt all wet”

I looked up at him with my eyes full of tears

“I’m sorry… it’s just… It’s so beautiful… that…” I started sobbing and he giggled.

“Ohh, babe. You look so cute when you’re sentimental, you know?”

“Shut up, it’s not funny, you’re going too far today, Styles. You’ll see the consequences…”

“Oh yeah…? What would you do to me?” he said looking at me. We weren’t now paying attention to the film but to us.

“I don’t know, but mean boys must be punished. Weren’t you thought that at school?”

“Nope…” he said getting closer to me. Our faces were just a few inches away from each other now. “I was thought to chase what you want in life”

He was about to kiss me on the lips when I turned my face back to the film and instead he kissed me on the cheek.

“Keep on trying, Styles, you’re too far already” I said. He giggled and I rested my head again in his chest.

YOUR’S P.O.V

We walked around the park. We fed the ducks, talk about our things, about last night… Of course I didn’t tell him about Niall but anyways… I saw a playground and asked him to go there. I love playgrounds. I’m still a child inside me, you know? I went directly to the swings and David pushed me. After that we went and sat on the grass. To be honest, I was having a great time with him today. He was funny, made me laugh, and was very loving with me, although it wasn’t new for me, he was always like that. He gave me lots of kisses, lots of hugs… I mean, he was being such a sweetheart.

“You’re very pretty today [Y/N]. I mean, I’m not saying the other days you were ugly. You’re always beautiful, but you have something today… I don’t know, it’s different”

“Oh, god, David, please… you’re making me blush” I said

“I know, but I can’t contain this to myself. I really like you, really really like you. And I wish there could be something more between us”

I kept quite, ‘cause I didn’t know what to say. The night before came in to my mind, everything that happened with Niall last night, everything that happened this morning with her girlfriend… You know what? Screw him! I can be happy without him, I don’t need him. I can be happier with someone else. Maybe I could get over him if I’m with David and I thought to myself “Why don’t give him a chance?” I looked at him and smiled.

“Why don’t you try it?” I said lifting my eyebrow like if I were giving him permission to kiss me or something. And he did it. He pressed his lips kissing me softly. It was a short but sweet kiss.

“Does it mean that we’re together now?” he asked me

“Let’s see if we can work it out” I said smiling and he hugged me.

THERESA’S P.O.V

During the last half of the film I was teasing Harry for some reason. I touched his curls, playing with them carefully. I touched her cheek and his little hair of his beard. Then I made my way to his abs touching them.

“Theresa, please, stop” he said with a smirk on his face. He wanted to smile but at the same time he wanted to be serious.

“What if I don’t want to stop”

“As you said before, mean girls must be punished”

“I want to be punished” I whispered in his ear.

Suddenly he lift my chin and press his lips onto mines, I kissed him back. First it was just soft kiss but it was turning in to a made out session. Then all I knew I was leaned on the sofa and he was in top of me kissing my neck and tuning in to a heated make put session. Then he lift me up bridal style and went to [Y/N]’s bedroom

“No! That’s [Y/N]’s bedroom” I said between kisses “Mine’s in the other side of the corridor”

He went to my bedroom and laid me on the bed. He took off his t-shirt and kept on kissing me

YOUR’S P.O.V

We went back to my place because it was getting late and tomorrow we had to do lots of things. David walked me to the front door and kissed me saying goodbye. I opened the door and went inside the apartment.

“Theresaaaa! I’m home!!!”

THERESA’S P.O.V

Suddenly I heard [Y/N]’s voice. Shit!

“Harry! Oh, god! [Y/N] can’t see you here!” I whispered

“Why?” he said

“Shh, just go inside the closet!”

[Y/N] opened the door.

“Hey! Why don’t you answer me? And why are you topless?” she said

“Mmm, I don’t know, I guess I didn’t hear you and I was changing to my pj’s” I said trying to sound convincing.

“Ohm… Ok. I had a great day today. Thank you for cheering me up. By the way, fuck Niall, you know… Oh, and David and I… let’s say we’re kind of dating now…”

“You’re dating?” I said surprised

“Yeah, more or less… Well I’m going to have a shower, ok? Talk to you later!”

She closed the door and Harry went out of the closet

“What did she mean with “Fuck Niall”? I thought they were best friends” he whispered

“Yeah, lots of things happened I guess… But anyways… You must go now”

I walked him to the door but he stopped.

“Just one more thing” he said and kissed me. “Now I can sleep pleasantly”

I giggled.

“Whatever, Styles, goodnight!”

YOUR’S P.O.V

After having a shower I told everything to Theresa and well, let’s see what happens.

Tomorrow it’s a long day, I guess so I’m going to bed early.

Night Night, diary! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
518K 8.8K 168
Hope you like them. Message/comment me if you want a request. bye. xx
84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy