Red Room

By taileilei

"It gives me strength to have somebody else to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I ca... More

extended summary
katya
kovalรญk
cuffs
patience
hallway
program
deceit
food
point
years
round one
round two
round three
narrow
natalia
romanova
twenty-eight
practice
recital
winter
solider
explanation
month
advancement
interrogation
torture
graduation
saying goodbye
Red Houses

half

2.4K 110 0
By taileilei

The group of twenty-four eight year old girls were gone. 

Now only eleven remained. 

Eleven murderers. 

It would have been twelve if the first two girls would have fought. But alas they did not and the group was cut down to one less girl. 

Madame B did not mind however. She just wanted the best of the best. 

Only the best would be exposed to the black widow program. She would not train them to the bone if they were not willing to fight and kill for her. This was the right of passage for the black widows. All of the girls before had to fight to the death at the age of eight. Which would allow her to narrow down her contestants for the black widow program. 

She only needed a select number. 

The soviet union only needed a select number. 

Madame B would never admit it but she had already selected the ones who were ready for the black widow program. 

And one of those girls was eight year old Katya Kovalik. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Eis

Fanfiction

10.9K 535 14
One woman will do everything in order to get the freedom for the two women she loves more than herself, the only family she has, and the only hope an...
119K 3.2K 22
โYou can't run from your past, once there is blood on your hands. They will never again be clean.โž โ”‹Black Widow โ”‹Natasha Romanoff x sister โ”‹Yelena Be...
4.4K 254 74
The Blood of a Stark. The Fire of a Romanoff. The Strength of an Avenger. Power of the Gods. Taken from her home before her 1st birthday and indoct...
50.7K 857 22
Olivia belova spent three years of her childhood living a lie with her sister Natasha Romanoff and her biological sister Yelena belova. After Olivia...