(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

由 mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... 更多

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 19. Sickness revealed

5.9K 258 21
由 mellaaaaaaa

Nami's POV

I woke with the familiar beeping sounds of hospital-machines. All white surrounding me. I sat up making a sharp pain shoot through my chest and made me gasp for air.

Memories flooded through my mind and a lone tear escaped.

"It's the Hokage's last day of funeral today." I heard the nurse's voice and the tappings of shoes on the ground. "It's been a week since then.."

I pulled the needle out of my wrist, not caring for the blood that flowed. I stood up and swayed, leaning at the side table for support.

I need to go to the funeral.

I saw clothes on the cabinet, and wore it. A simple white shirt and black shorts. I saw a bandage on the table and decided to tie it up on where I pulled the needle out.

~

"Excuse me Auntie, can I get 3 roses? I will pay it when I get home."

"Nami-chan? What are you doing here? You're confined in the hospital, right?"

"Hehe." I laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head. " I snuck out Auntie. I want to go to the funeral. " I told Ino's mom. I saw sadness flash through her eyes but she hid it with a smile.

" You know what? I'll give you this roses for free in exchange, bring this to lord Hokage for me. " Ino's mom added some, making it a beautiful mix of flowers.

"Okay. Thank you Auntie."

~

I arrived at the funeral, all their heads snapping to my direction and I avoided their gaze. Some, started whispering to each other that I was the one who was with the Hokage inside that barrier. 

That I was the one who failed to protect the Hokage.

-

3rd Person's POV

As if on cue, the rain started falling.

Nami went beside a crying Konohamaru who was beside Naruto and each of the genins started falling in line and put white flowers on the Hokage's picture.

Nami joined the line. Her chest becoming heavier and her stomach started tying to knots as she approached the Hokage's picture. A genuine smile displayed by him.

My grandfather. My hero. The Village's Leader. The strongest man I know from this world... gone. Nami thought.

She placed the flowers she was holding infront of the Hokage's picture. She stood there. Her vision blurred with her tears. The rain was hiding her tears. Everyone's tears.

Everyone was lost on their own thoughts of the Hokage and Nami just stood there, staring at her Grandpa-Hokage's picture.

Her unstoppable tears were streaming down her pale cheeks. She will never see her Grandpa's face again. She will never hear her Grandpa's laugh. Her Grandpa's advices. Her Grandpa's scolding voice and most importantly, Her grandpa's wrinkled smile that makes her feel everything will be alright.

All that, gone.

Two most important persons on her life, died infront of her.

"First was my father, now it's Grandpa.." Nami murmured, walking back beside Naruto. " I wish I could've done more. If only I helped more, Grandpa wouldn't die. It's all my fault."

Iruka heard Nami's last sentence. He ruffled her hair and made Nami surprised.

"It's not your fault, Nami-chan. Don't blame yourself. You've done more than enough."

Nami nodded, smiling a little. Nami rubbed her eyes from tears and faced a crying Konohamaru.

She placed her hands on Konahamaru's shoulder. She wiped his eyes and kissed his eyes. " Don't worry, Konohamaru. Everything is going to be alright. Stop crying. Okay?"

" B-b-but Grandpa's gone.." He sobbed, tears forming in his eyes again.

"No, he's not." Nami said,earning a questioning look from Konohamaru.

"He's always here." Nami pointed at Konohamaru's heart. "and there, watching over us." She added pointing at the sky.

As on cue, the clouds subsided. The sun shining at them. Nami smiled and made Konohamaru smile too.

"Yeah." Konohamaru nodded.

" Nami-chaaaan! We're going. Come on! " Naruto shouted, walking beside a long-haired Sasuke and Sakura.

"Coming!" Nami shouted jogging towards them.

Nami pulled the three into a neck hug. Sasuke on her right arm and Naruto and Sakura, squashed on her left arm.

The three of them pried the grinning Nami's arms off them.

"I love you guys!" Nami squeked. The other genins looked at their direction and Nami noticed it. "I love you guys too don't worry!"

Sasuke smirked, Naruto grinned and Sakura smiled but they noticed how pale Nami was and how thin she got.

"Sasuke, you need to cut your hair. Long hair doesn't suit you." Nami scoffed.

"Hn." Sasuke said his famous line.

"So. The usual, right? The three of us will celebrate our birthdays together?" Nami looked at Naruto and Sasuke. A memory flashed through her mind. Her Grandpa-Hokage was always the first one who'll greet her Happy Birthday.

The three of them started to see the sadness that was taking over Nami's face and Sakura was the first to react. She stomped Naruto's foot.

"Aww--Of course we will!" Naruto beamed, his face twitching from the pain on his foot.

"Nami-san!" Nami snapped her head to the person who shouted her name.

"You're in big trouble." Sasuke mocked.

A nurse was making her way to Nami. Nami frowned, facing the nurse.

"You need to go back to the hospital."

"Wait wait. I'll just eat ramen with them for a while. Ok ok Bye. " Nami pulled her teammmates with her. Trying to escape.

"No. You need to go back. The doctor is waiting for you. Come on." The nurse said firmly, holding Nami's collar who is trying to prying the nurse's hand off her cloth. The nurse pulled her towards the hospitals, not even bothere by Nami.

"No. Wait. Guuuys! Help meeee!" Nami shouted towards her team who just grinned at her.

"No! You traitors! Waaahh!" Nami shouted again.

Nami's POV

Someone knocked at the door. Maybe it's the doctor. But why knock?

"Come in." I told him nonetheless.

"Hey."

"Tss. Go away." I told him, and faced the window.

"Listen. Nami. Look at me." He commanded.

"No I will not." I told him.

He sighed and I felt him walk towards my bed.

I didn't expect what happened next.

He forcefully yet gently(to not worsen my wounds) made me face him. He was frowning and I frowned back. He sighed.

"Listen. I'm sorry." my eyes widened and my mouth opened, staring at him. Did he just say Sorry?

"You can close your mouth now." Neji-nii closed his eyes, vein popping on his head.

"Oh. Sorry sorry. Well.. You're sorry for what?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

He sighed again, for the first time, not being the egotistical jerk I know.

"I'm sorry if I snapped at you.. I lost my temper and said those things."

"Well, I haven't thought that geniuses can lose their tempers." I told him, not accepting his apology.

Well the truth is, I've already forgiven him, even if he hasn't said sorry.

One thing I hate about myself is that I forgive easily.

"Hiashi-sama went to my room after the fight and apologized. I learned about what really happened back there. My Father was the one who volunteered to be sent, to die. Hiashi-sama disapproved but my father insisted. So you know what happened. That was the real story."

"And you thought.. you've been blaming the main family. But Uncle Hisashi was the one who chose what happened to him. To die protecting his family. He died nobly." I smiled at him.

"Yeah."

"Apology Accepted! " I grinned at him.

"Excuse me. But I need to talk to you now Ms. Koizumi." The doctor entered the room.

"Okay."

"I'll be going now." Neji went to the door.

"Bye Neji-nii!"

"Oh! Wait!" I shouted, holding my hand out for Neji. He stopped and faced me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I take that back! Your apology is not accepted.. Apologize to Hinata first then we're okay. K? Bye." I grinned at him, which he sighed yet again.

--

"Your heart is much much worse than 6 years ago. Your heart wound opened and had spread poisonous molecules throughout your body. In simple terms, your heart is spreading poison on all your organs. It's making you worse." The doctor told me. "As much as possible, don't use a jutsu, it will only worsen the state you are in."

I fiddled with my fingers as the Doctor told me my condition.

I knew this would happen, so I am not that surprised. The only thing I am scared of is my friends knowing this sickness.

"So you have a sickness?"

My heart skipped a beat as I heard a certain voice. Dreading for that person to not open the door and just think that all that he heard was just a joke. But it was too late. The door slided open.

-- 

Cliffhanger? XD

Vote and Leave a comment. 

Bye :* 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

193K 6.3K 87
At the Age of 6, I was considered a rouge ninja with my brother Kinan who was 10. We were later found by an Organization that took us in for 2 years...
210K 3.8K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
411 8 16
i only one the story and a few characters that are not in the actual content of the manga. in this world of naruto it's kill or be killed.
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...