Imagine Michael

By MoonwalkForever

A book of short fantasies ;) I always think of ideas and thoughts about Michael that I never write about. In... More

Intro
• Your Famous Boyfriend •
• He Helps You Clean The House •
• You Miss Him •
• He Buys You Personals •
• Staring Contest •
• You Meet A Friend That Sounds Like Him •
• You & Michael become a Power Couple •
• He Helps You Out With Your College Paper•
• Michael's Love Letter to You •
• It's Your Birthday •
• He Creates The Perfect Prom •
• He Comes Home To You Trying On His Clothes •
• You Become Overwhelmed •
• You Watch A Scary Movie •
• Finding His Poetry About You •
• No More Makeup •
• Miss Independent •
• You Embarass Yourself •
• You're Jealous Part 1 •
• You're Jealous Part 2 •
• Brotherly Competition •
• Tonight You're Gonna Dance For Him Part 1 •
•Tonight You're Gonna Dance For Him Part 2 •
• Post Break Up Letter •
• You're Not His First •
• Tipsy, Tipsy, Kissy Kissy •
• Dance, Dance •
• You Host The VMA's •
• Rain Rain, Don't Go Away •
He Brings You Flowers
A Bad Breakout
He Gives Up
• Physical Michael •
• He Doesn't Want You Working •
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 1)
~ Time Flies - Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 2)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 3)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 4)
~ Times Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Part 5)
~ Time Flies - A Silent Goodbye ~ (Final Part)
The Last Straw
The Last Straw (Part 2)
He Does Your Eyeliner
Lost Memories
Lost Memories (Part 2)
Lost Memories (Final Part 3)
He Ignores You
He Posts A Bomb Ass Selfie
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 1
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 2
Effort? Gone? ~ Part 3
• Quick Note •
Effort? Gone? Part 4 | Finale
Fights & Feelings
Requests from Readers :)
Wobbly Walk, Embarrassing Talk
Carnival Festivities
It's Been A Long Tiiiiime
Running Him Away
The Painful Toothache
Venturing Out On His Own [1/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [2/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [3/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [4/6]
Venturing Out on His Own [5/6]
Venturing Out On His Own [6/6]
Ideas & Thoughts
Returning to Imagine Michael
One Night Stand
MJ Question of the Week #1
My Dangerous Instagram Baddie
MJ Question of the Week #2
Construction Workin' Michael
MJ Question of the Week #3
HAPPY VICTORY DAY 💛
Touch Deprived

Needing Space

2.4K 95 25
By MoonwalkForever

As you cry in your room, thinking about the awful things that you and Michael exchanged to one another, you cuddle up in the covers, wanting only one thing: Him.

You were simply expressing to him that you wanted more of his attention. You just wanted to talk to him, seeing that you and him don't talk often because of studio time. You were very passionate about how you felt.

He accused you of being inconsiderate and called you a psychopath.

This shocked you. Michael normally catered to your feelings and talked things out with you rather than make fun of you for this and call you horrible names.

After the argument, both you and Michael apologized, but calling you a psychopath?

This hurt you to your core. The person that you have fallen in love with feels that strongly to call you that? Yeah, he apologized, but it still stung. It hurt. Deeply.

You had called your best friend and had asked to stay with her for a few days. You just needed space.

As you got the strength to stand, you began packing some things, just a few basics. You packed a small suitcase.

Once finished, you went in the bathroom and stared at yourself. Maybe to Michael, it doesn't matter and the situation is ceased, but you are very sensitive. You would rather care about things than just have a 'I don't care' attitude about everything.

Once you finished daydreaming, you ran some warm water over your face and took some long, calming breaths.

The more you and Michael argued, the more brutal things you said to one another.

You tried pushing all these negative thoughts away from your mind as you turned on the Weeknd. "Tell your friends" blasted through your iPhone speaker as you began combing your hair. Once your hair is in a decent style, you put on your clothes and grabbed your things.

Walking down the steps, you hear your best friend's ringtone. You check quickly and see her telling you she's arrived at your home.

As you get ready to leave the premises of the home you share with Michael, he stops you. Here comes a speech...

"Baby? Where are you going?" he asks quickly, trying to stare at the things you carry in your hands.

"Michael... I think we just need a break for a few days. It's not you, it's me. Something that you said made me extremely upset. I know we're on better terms, but it still hurts. I just need some time away from you."

He tries to speak, but you stop him and kiss his lips.

"I will be back soon, baby.. Bye. I love you."

With these words, you leave, not looking back, hearing him trying to talk you into staying home with him and talking things out.

Too late for that...

Would you have reacted this way? Let me know in the comments. ❤️

MoonwalkForever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 109 21
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.
428K 12.3K 184
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ➽─𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃─❥ 🤍A humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...
3.5K 58 12
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 💕𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 × 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹💕 "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐...
1.5K 40 10
៚ ⋯⋯⊰☆ A short-story based imagine, a bit of both really - intended to be a token of my love and gratitude to you. Thank you for everything. Happy B...