With A Snap Of His Fingers...

Oleh CRAZYFANGIRL562002

This story takes place three years after "Lost and Found". It would be better if you read the other story fir... Lebih Banyak

Getting Out Of The Mess
Going Back
Reunion
Here For Permanent
Persons
Surprise
Subway
Realization
Sleepless night
Hello, niece.
Dinner
She's Back
Driving
Midnight Surprises
Please
I Love You
Kisses
With A Snap Of His Fingers
THE END

First day

3K 77 3
Oleh CRAZYFANGIRL562002

Josh's POV

He woke up at seven o'clock by the annoying alarm clock, just like he had planned.

But here's a thing he hadn't planned; waking up with a beautiful blonde in his arms.

It took a second to realize what was happening, another one to realize why and another to actually believe it.

Within these three seconds, Maya had woken up and she was looking at him in the eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something.

"Thanks.", Maya said, surprising him, "I needed it."

Josh was so relieved she wasn't mad. He recalled now that he was the one that blocked her way and made her stay.

"I was kind of hoping you did.", he replied smiling.

He quickly put a T-shirt on.

That's when Josh understood the whole situation.

His head turned to Andrew's bed. He was lying on it with Brenda, both wearing their clothes and shoes.

"Turn the fucking alarm off", Andrew said, still sleeping.

"Sorry, buddy.", Josh said and he did what Andrew said.

Brenda was already up, though. She was smiling at Josh. He just rolled his eyes.

"Hello.", she said. "You must be Maya. I think I've met you before."

"Yeah", Maya replied, rubbing her neck, "Under some not so great circumstances but yeah."

And then Brenda gave Maya some clothes, because it was her first day at work and she couldn't go in sweatpants.

Everything happened in rush. Josh dragged Maya into the car, where she called her mom, and Riley and everyone and explained that she slept in a hotel with three (anonymous) friends of hers.

Josh was driving carefully again, excited. Because it was his first day and because Maya was sitting on the passenger's sit.

......

They got in in time.

Maya, who had a temporary job, went to the right with some others.

She was still in college so this job was mostly for fun.

Josh stood on the left, with a few other interns.

"Hello.", a girl said as he approached them, "My name is Elizabeth. Call me Eli."

Josh smiled.

"I'm Joshua. But don't ever call me that. Josh works better." They shook hands.

Elizabeth was a little shorter than him, she had brown eyes and black hair.

With her one arm she gestured behind her.

"That's my brother, Luke", she said showing a tall muscular guy with chocolate brown hair.

He was too caught up in a conversation with a blonde girl to hear her.

Josh smiled again.

"He looks nice"

Lie. He looked like a scary bodyguard.

"Well, he isn't.", she replied laughing, "Unfortunately, he is just as stupid as brothers always are."

Josh laughed. At least he had made a friend.

"No offense, of course", she added, seriously.

Josh just smiled at her.

"None taken."

He rested his back on the wall and looked to the other interns.

His gaze fell on Maya, even though he didn't want it to. It just did, because she was the one that he would see first in a crowd.

He was talking to a blonde guy. Tall and familiar.

Josh tried to hear what Maya was saying to Travis.

"... I feel awful, seriously."

Travis smiled.

"Well, I wish you'd stop. It's fine", he said.

And then she hugged him. And he hugged her back and their bodies touched and Josh was ready to throw up.

"Are you okay?", Eli asked. "You look sick."

Josh tried to form a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think I saw someone I know. I'm coming back in a sec."

He walked over to Maya and Travis, who were pulling away.

When Travis saw him, he moved his head, as saying 'hey'.

"I have a question for you.", Josh said coldly.

Maya frowned.

"Hey, Josh.", she said, "Take it easy."

He ignored her.

"Did anything happened between you and Kathrin?", he asked.

Travis didn't seem surprised at all that he knew. He just shook his head.

"I just met her in Phili, some summers ago. We hang out but that's it."

Josh looked at Maya.

She seemed a bit confused but nothing else.

He turned to Travis again and nodded.

"Good."

And he walked back to Eli.

"Everything okay down there?", she asked.

"Yes. I guess everything's fine."

He rested his back on the wall again

Maya was staring at him and Elizabeth.

And of course Eli noticed.

"Your girlfriend?"

Josh laughed again.

"You sure ask a lot of questions.", he said.

Eli blushed and looked away.

"Sorry", she murmured.

"It's fine, really", he turned to look at Maya again. "And no, she isn't. Not anymore."

She nodded.

Then two men walked in the room.

"We are Ben and Sam", they introduced themselves, "We will show you the place."

The taller one, Ben, took a step forward.

"My interns are the people that are here for temporary jobs. You are free to go home as soon as we finish. The other days you will be here at five p.m. and leave at nine, except for unusual occasions."

The other one, a blonde man, took a step forward too.

"Hi, I'm Sam. Obviously I am in charge for the people that are here for permanent jobs. You guys are free to go as soon as the others today and every other day. The difference is that you will start at four and you will realize that you will have less free days than the rest of the crew. Of course weekends are free."

.....

It seemed like the permanent jobs meant walking around, showing the visitors the paintings, making researches about them. Which was easy and fun.

They were all free to go around eleven.

Josh knew that Maya's college would start again tomorrow.

They got out of the building. Josh walked out with Eli and Luke, who actually was a sweet guy. Not a scary bodyguard.

His eyes found Maya naturally.

He said goodbye to the siblings and ran after the blonde girl.

She was walking towards his car anyway.

"What was Travis doing here?", he asked.

"Can you stop?!", she asked. "His uncle runs the place remember?!"

Fuck.

"Uh.. No, I didn't to be honest." ,he said.

She just kept walking.

Josh grabbed her arm and turned her around. It was a stupid move. Now Maya was standing way too close. Her eyes were intense on his eyes and her mouth was closed stubbornally.

"Sorry", he apologized.

"For Travis or for pushing me back like that?", she asked.

"For Travis", he answered.

"Will you apologize for pushing me back?", she asked again.

Josh smiled. She was so close. Their noses weren't far from touching.

"I'm not sorry that.", he said and walked past her, to the car.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.5K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
91.8K 1.4K 28
Takes place after ski lodge part 2. This will follow Josh and Maya through the next few years until their someday comes. Watch them get closer to eac...
89.3K 2.7K 32
a three year age difference has maya questioning her feelings for joshua matthews ▷ joshaya
50.6K 1K 34
Maya doesn't believe in having a one. Mostly because no one in her family had been able to keep there "one" Josh doesn't believe in love that is unti...