Loving You (Tyler Seguin) {Se...

By KneelBeforeSaad

I never thought that I'd ever fall in love. I've always been so afraid of being in love, and sharing every pa... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Author's Note
Q & A
Book 3
IMPORTANT

Chapter 1

10K 169 135
By KneelBeforeSaad

Amy's POV

I roll over in my bed, bumping my chin into something hard. I groan, and slowly open my eyes to see what it is. When I open my eyes, I see Tyler's sleeping face. I glance down to see that I bumped into his shoulder. I look around the room, realizing that this isn't my bed, it's his. I spent the night.

My eyes widen as my heart rate increases. I actually spent the night. I didn't leave so that I could wake up comfortably in my own bed. I stayed here with him. And now I'm freaking out. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when he wakes up. Maybe I can sneak out now before he wakes up.

I start to slowly shift away from Tyler's body. Luckily for me, he's lying on his stomach, and has his arm tucked under his pillow rather than wrapped around my waist. As I reach the edge of the bed, Tyler starts to shift around. I immediately stop moving, and wait to see if he wakes up.

Tyler doesn't wake up. He just nuzzles his face against his pillow. As I begin to move again, Tyler snorts in his sleep. I let out a quiet laugh at how adorable the sound was. I move back closer to Tyler, realizing that I'm being ridiculous about freaking out. I shouldn't be afraid about waking up next to this adorable man.

I bring my face back to where it was before. A few inches away from Tyler's face. I kiss Tyler's shoulder, and then look back up at him. I carefully examine his sleeping face. His hair is a mess, his lips are plump and slightly parted open, his eyelashes look longer with his eyes closed, his dimples are slightly visible as he has a small smile on his face.

I smile back at this perfect sleeping man. I move in even closer, resting my forehead against Tyler's. I place a soft kiss onto Tyler's lips, and feel him kiss me back. He moves his arm out from under the pillow, and puts it around my waist. Tyler pulls me in closer to him as he continues to kiss me.

I put my hand on Tyler's cheek, deepening the kiss. I pull away from the kiss, kissing down Tyler's neck before bringing my face back up to be right in front of his. Tyler opens his eyes, staring deep into mine. A big smile appears on Tyler's face, and I run my fingers over his dimples.

"Good morning, beautiful," Tyler says in a raspy morning voice, still smiling. "God, I've waited so long to say that."

I chuckle. "Good morning."

"So is spending the night as scary as you thought it was going to be?," he asks.

"I did freak out a bit when I woke up," I tell him. "But then I realized that I was being stupid for freaking out because it's you. I shouldn't be afraid of waking up next to you."

"Does that mean that you're going to be spending the night more often from now on?," he questions. "Because I would love to wake up to your beautiful face every morning."

"Ya as long as you always have this sexy morning voice," I say, making Tyler chuckle.

"My morning voice is sexy?," Tyler says with a smirk.

"It's very sexy. So is your bedhead," I tell him, running my hand through his hair.

"Your snoring is cute," he tells me, pulling me in closer to his chest as he turns over to face his body towards me.

"I don't snore," I exclaim.

"Yes, you do," Tyler says with a chuckle. "And you drool."

"No, I don't," I say.

"I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt something wet on my chest. And when I looked down, you were lying on my chest, drooling and snoring," Tyler tells me.

"Actually? That's so embarrassing," I say, burying my face into his chest.

"No, like I said, it's cute. I stayed awake for maybe half an hour just watching you sleep because you looked like a perfect angel. My perfect angel."

I look up at Tyler as he looks down at me with his smiling face. I put my hand on his shoulder, leaning up to kiss him. Tyler puts his arm under my neck, tangling his hand into my hair. I grab a hold of Tyler's face with both of my hands, playfully biting his bottom lip.

"I love you," I mumble into the kiss.

Tyler smiles, tightening his grip around my waist. He rolls over to lie on his back, pulling me on top of him. I put my legs on either side of his body, straddling his waist. I put my hand in Tyler's hair, placing my other hand on his chest. Tyler bucks his hips up, and I feel his dick press up against my ass.

"Morning wood?," I ask with a chuckle.

"Happens every morning," he tells me with a smirk.

"Well let's see what I can do to help with your problem," I say, giving Tyler a quick kiss.

I move away from Tyler's body, sitting up while still straddling him. I slowly run my hands down the side of his body, feeling the goosebumps appear on his skin. I giggle, leaning back down to kiss his chest. I kiss down Tyler's body, looking up at him as he watches me create a trail down to his thighs.

I grab a hold of Tyler's already erect dick, kissing up his length to his tip. Tyler lets out a moan when I run my tongue over his tip. I look up at him, and lick my lips which makes him laugh. Then I take Tyler's entire length into my mouth, making his laugh turn into a moan.

I begin to move my head up and down Tyler's dick, using my hand to pump whatever I can't fit into my mouth. Tyler grabs a handful of my hair, moving it away from my face so that he can watch me. I purposefully moan against his skin, and I watch Tyler throw his head back and swear when I do that.

Tyler pulls harder on my hair as I begin to move my head faster. I watch Tyler moan a series of "fuck's" while his eyebrows furrow. Tyler's chest rises and falls quickly as he pants for air. He slightly arches his back, grasping onto the bed sheets.

Tyler begins to sit up, not looking away from me as I continue to pleasure him. He tangles both hands into my hair, and leans forward to kiss the top of my head. Then he starts to push my head down so that I take him deeper in my mouth. Tyler bucks his hips up, and I feel his tip hit the back of my throat.

Tyler continues to move my head, and buck his hips until I finally feel his dick twitching in my mouth. Tyler moans out loudly as I feel him unload into my mouth. I swallow down every last drop, and then pull my mouth away from him.

Tyler puts his hand on my neck, bringing my face up to his. As I kiss him, I wrap my arms around his neck. I sit on Tyler's lap, straddling him once again. Tyler starts to kiss my neck, and I can feel him still breathing heavily against my skin. I move his head away from my neck, putting our foreheads together.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday," Tyler says while biting his lip and grabbing my ass.

"Maybe tomorrow morning you can do a little something for me," I say, giving him a smirk.

"Anything you want, baby," he mumbles, pressing his lips to mine.

Tyler wraps his arms tightly around my waist, rolling over on the bed so that he's now lying on top of me. I giggle as Tyler's beard tickles my skin as he attacks my neck and collarbone with his mouth. He kisses back up to my lips, and I continue to smile against his lips.

"Are you hungry?," Tyler asks when he pulls away from the kiss. "I know you already ate a little something just now, but I can make you a proper breakfast."

"What are you gunna make?," I ask, draping my arms around his shoulders.

"Whatever my princess wants," he says, kissing my nose.

"Well I want whatever Chef Seguin is good at making," I tell him.

"How does eggs, bacon, and hash browns sound?," he questions.

"Perfect."

"Then that's what we'll have," Tyler says, giving me a quick kiss.

Tyler gets off of me, moving off of the bed. He picks up his underwear from the ground, and puts it back on. Then Tyler finds a pair of shorts in one of his drawers, slipping them on. He lets his shorts sit low on his waist, showing off his v line.

"Can I borrow some clothes?," I ask. "I don't feel like wearing my dress from last night."

"Of course. My clothes are your clothes," he tells me. "I mean, you already own a quarter of my wardrobe."

"Well my clothes are also your clothes, so you can take whatever you want," I say with a laugh.

"Really? Because you have these heels that I think would make my legs look amazing," Tyler jokes.

I chuckle. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork," he says before walking out of his room.

When he leaves the room, I get out of bed. As I'm looking around the room for my bra and underwear, Marshall walks into the room. He starts to nudge my leg, but I ignore him, not wanting to hug him while I'm still naked.

I put on my bra and underwear, and then start looking through Tyler's clothes for something to wear. I find a pair of shorts, and a Stars shirt. I throw them on, and then finally bend down to give Marshall a hug and a kiss.

I start to smell something cooking, and stand back up straight. I gesture for Marshall to follow me out of the room. Marshall walks beside me as I walk to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen, I find Tyler making the bacon on the stove. I hop onto the counter while watching him.

"Aren't you worried about bacon grease splattering onto you?," I ask, looking at Tyler's shirtless body.

"I'm fearless," Tyler says while doing a goofy Kung Fu move.

I roll my eyes, chuckling at the childish hockey player standing before me. Tyler looks over at me while I laugh, and gives me a wink. I watch Tyler make the bacon, and then move onto the eggs and hash browns. Tyler stands in a way that makes his abs more prominent, and he smirks when he catches me looking at him.

Tyler puts everything onto two plates, and pours some orange juice into two glasses. He puts everything onto the table, and grabs two forks, putting them on the plates. He approaches me on the counter, extending out his hand for me.

I take his hand, hopping off of the counter. Tyler leads me over to the table, pulling out a chair for me at the head of the table. He sits down in a chair next to me, and gestures for me to start eating. I take a bite of the hash browns, giving Tyler a thumbs up while I chew it.

Tyler smiles, and begins eating. While we eat our breakfast, I stare at Tyler's tattoos. Tyler notices me looking, and begins to tell me more stories and meanings behind his tattoos. Some stories I've already heard before, but I don't want to tell Tyler that. I love seeing how enthusiastic he gets while talking about his tattoos.

When we finish eating, Tyler takes the dishes, getting up from the table, and putting them in the sink. While he starts to wash the dishes, I get up from the table. I walk to the sink, and dry the dishes that Tyler washes. I put them where they belong, and then turn back around to face Tyler.

Tyler leans back against the counter, and puts both hands out for me. I take his hands, and he pulls me closer towards him. He places my hands onto his shoulders, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Tyler puts his hands on my waist, pressing me up against his bare chest.

"Amy, can I ask you something?," Tyler says.

"Sure."

"Well I think I already know what the answer to this will be, but I feel like I need to ask you anyways just to make it official. So umm, Amelia Jane Smith, will you be my girlfriend?"

"No," I say in a serious tone, looking right into Tyler's eyes.

"No?," Tyler exclaims. "What do you mean no? Why not?"

"I'm just kidding, Tyler," I tell him with a chuckle. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend. It would be an honour to be your girlfriend."

"I hate you," he says, burying his face into my shoulder. "That was a cruel joke."

"Aww I'm sorry," I say while still laughing, kissing his cheek.

"I'll let it go just this once because you're my girlfriend. But if you do that again, you'll be punished," Tyler warns, moving his face away from my neck and grabbing my ass.

"I'll remember that for the future," I say.

"Anyways, now that we have this all settled, and you are now officially my girlfriend, I just wanted to say happy one year anniversary."

"One year anniversary?," I question. "We've been dating for less than a minute."

Tyler chuckles. "Not the one year anniversary of us dating. It's the one year anniversary of us."

"What?," I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Jamie and I went to the café last year on the day after his birthday, which is today. Which means that today marks one year since the love of my life walked up to me for an autograph for her little brother. It's been one year of us knowing each other," he explains.

"Wow. It doesn't even feel like it's been that long," I say.

"I know. Time just flies by."

"Well I think that's all the more reason for us to make every moment count," I tell him, giving him a kiss.

"I'm glad that you think that because I already had something planned for us tonight," Tyler says. "And I was thinking that we could make this our first official date."

"Ya, I like the sound of that."

"Great. So I'll drop you home, and then I'll pick you up at around seven," he tells me.

"What should I wear?," I ask.

"Uhh something nice, but not overly fancy," he says. "It doesn't have to be a dress or anything."

"Ok," I say, mentally beginning to plan my outfit out.

"Alright, well let me just grab a shirt, and then I'll drive you home."

I nod, and then Tyler lets go of me. He moves away from the counter, and leaves the kitchen. I follow behind him, but then turn in the opposite direction as he goes to his room. I head to the front door to wait for Tyler.

He comes back out of his room, wearing a plain grey shirt. Tyler has my dress from last night in his hands, and he hands it to me when he gets to the door. Then we leave his apartment, and head down to his car. He starts to drive me back home while I play music in the car.

"Ok, well I'll see you in a few hours," he says when he parks in front of my house.

"Looking forward to it," I say, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

I get out of the car, and walk up the driveway with my dress in my hands. When I get to the porch, I wave back at Tyler. He waves while smiling, and then drives away. I turn back around to face the door, and realize that I don't have a key.

I use our spare key that we have hidden, unlocking the door and then putting it back. I walk into the house, quietly closing the door shut behind me. Then I start going up the stairs, trying my best not to be heard. But then one of the steps creaks, and I let out a frustrated groan.

"Amy, is that you?," dad calls from the kitchen.

"Ya, it's me," I say, walking back down the steps to go to the kitchen.

"Are you just getting home?," he asks when I walk into the kitchen where he and Dylan are eating.

"Ya, I spent the night at Tyler's," I tell him.

"Spent the night? I don't think you've ever spent the night before," dad says.

"I haven't."

"So what does this mean then?," he asks.

"It means that Tyler and I are now officially dating, and I finally told him that I love him," I explain, feeling my cheeks warm up.

"You told him that you love him?," Dylan exclaims. "So you're his girlfriend now?"

"Ya. I have no idea how to be his girlfriend, but ya, I'm his girlfriend," I say.

"It's easy," Dylan says. "You just spend all your time with him, and keep him happy, and go on dates, and say I love you."

"Thanks for the tips, kiddo," I say with a chuckle, ruffling his hair.

"You're welcome. So like is Tyler gunna be my brother in law now?," Dylan asks.

"Oh god, no. I'm not marrying him," I tell Dylan.

"But you will in the future, right?," he questions.

"Dylan, I've never even been anyone's girlfriend before. I'm not even close to thinking about being anyone's wife."

"But when you do get married, it'll be with Tyler, right? Because I really want Tyler to be like my real brother," Dylan says.

"He is like your real brother already," I tell him.

"But-"

"Dylan, leave your sister alone," dad says with a chuckle. "We'll see how things work out in the future, but for now just eat your food."

"Fine," Dylan says, taking a bite of his food.

"Ok, well I'm gunna go head upstairs to take a shower," I say.

"Wait, before you go, I have a question for you," dad says.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Are you serious about Tyler?," he asks. "Because I don't want that boy to get hurt, or you to get hurt either."

"Yes, I'm serious about him," I say. "I don't want to be with anyone else but Tyler. I don't think I'll ever find anyone else as perfect as Tyler."

"You won't," Dylan says while drinking his milk. "There's only one Tyler Seguin, and you have him. So don't lose him. If you do, I'll be very mad at you."

"If I lost him, I would be very mad at me too," I say, feeling an ache in my chest just thinking about losing him. "I don't know how I'd live without him."

Tyler's POV

I get out of my car, walking up to the front door of Amy's house. When I ring the doorbell, Dylan is the one who answers the door. He engulfs me into a hug before I can even say hi or walk in. I chuckle, hugging him back tightly.

"Hey, buddy. Do you mind if I come inside?," I ask, still laughing.

"Oh ya, sorry," Dylan says, letting go of me so that I can walk into the house. "I was just excited to see you."

"And why's that?," I question.

"Because I'm happy that you and Amy are dating now," he explains. "That means that you'll be here more often than before. And then we can hangout more."

"I should just move in here. Save myself some gas money," I joke.

"Can you?," Dylan exclaims. "That would be so cool if you lived with us."

"Uhh I was just kidding about moving in," I say. "Plus I don't think your dad would like it if I moved in here."

"Oh," he pouts.

"But hey, maybe we can have more sleepovers now," I tell him, ruffling his hair.

"Ya, that would be fun," Dylan says with a big smile.

"What would be fun?," Amy asks while walking down the stairs.

"Having Tyler sleepover more," Dylan tells her.

"Oh," she says with a chuckle. "Ya, he can stay over more often now."

I watch Amy as she walks down the stairs, feeling speechless from her beauty. She's wearing a black skirt, showing off her perfect legs. She has a red lace shirt on that's low cut and shows off her curves. Amy curled her hair, probably knowing how much I like her curly hair. Her makeup is done perfectly, although she'd be just as beautiful without it.

"Wow, you look... wow," I say as Amy walks down the final step.

"Thanks," she says with a giggle, kissing my cheek.

"So are you ready to go?," I ask, taking her hand.

"Ya."

"Are you sleeping over at Tyler's again tonight?," Dylan asks.

"Umm ya, probably," Amy says.

"What do you guys do? Cause when Tyler sleeps over we play video games," Dylan says.

"Oh uhh w-we uhh," she stutters.

"Do you remember what your dad told you about how babies are made?," I ask with a smirk.

"Tyler, no," Amy exclaims, hitting my arm. "Dylan, all we do is watch movies. Now c'mon Tyler, let's go."

I chuckle, leading Amy out of the front door. We both wave back at Dylan, and he closes the door shut behind us. I escort Amy to the car, opening the door for her. Then I get into the car, and start driving to where I have everything set up for tonight.

"Never talk about us having sex in front of Dylan," Amy tells me while I drive.

"I'm sure the kid would eventually figure out what we do anyways," I say.

"Ya, but if you're the one that tells him, then there will be no more baby making activities for you," she threatens.

"Ok, my lips are sealed," I say, pretending to lock my lips and throwing away the key.

Amy chuckles, and I reach over to hold her hand. Amy takes my hand, and places it onto her lap. She plays around with the radio before finally choosing a station that she likes. Amy looks out the window, looking around outside to figure out where we're going. I know for a fact that she recognizes the streets that we pass.

"Are we going to your apartment?," she asks, looking over at me.

"Yupp."

"You dropped me off at home just to bring me back to your place?," she questions. "I could've just stayed there the whole time."

"No, I needed you to leave so that I could set everything up," I tell her.

"I could've just closed my eyes while you set everything up," she says.

"You would've had your eyes closed for a long time then," I say. "And either way, you needed to go home to shower and change."

Amy doesn't say anything back after that. She just starts to sing along to the radio. I listen to her sing while finishing the drive to my apartment. When we arrive, I lead Amy into the building. We get into the elevator, and I press the button for the top floor instead of my floor.

"Wait, what?," Amy says. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I say with a smirk.

When we reach the top floor, I take Amy's hand, dragging her out of the elevator. I lead her down the hall, taking her to the door that leads to the stairs that go to the rooftop. Amy follows behind me, carefully watching her step. I open the door to the rooftop, letting go of Amy's hand as I wedge the door open.

"Woah," Amy says in almost a whisper as she looks around at my set up.

I had set up a table up here with our dinner. I put candles and twinkly lights everywhere. I set up some blankets and pillows with rose pedals on top, overlooking the spot on the roof with the best view of the city. Amy looks up at the sky, admiring the stars and the moon.

"It's so pretty," she says. "Like all of it is so pretty. The sky, and the view of the city, and the candles and lights you set up. It's all pretty."

I put my arm around Amy's waist, which makes her look at me. She puts her hand on my cheek, leaning up to kiss me. I hold Amy close to me while kissing her back. I break from the kiss, taking Amy's hand as I lead her over to the table for dinner. I pull out her seat, and uncover the food that I made before I sit down at the table.

I watch Amy as she eats the steak dinner that I made. I only start eating myself once I know that Amy likes it. I pour us both some wine, and clink our glasses together. Amy starts to look around at the view of the city, and I watch as her eyes light up as she looks at the different sights below us.

"Hey, you can see the arena from here," she says, pointing in the distance.

"Ya, I know. I come up here a lot," I tell her. "I spent a lot of time drinking up here when you and I had our fight. It's a good place to clear your mind."

Amy gives me a sympathetic look, reaching over on the table to grab my hand. I start to remember when I did a similar thing on my first non date with Amy when she told me about her mom. Now it's our first official date, and she's the one comforting me. I squeeze Amy's hand, bringing it up to my lips to kiss the back of her hand.

Amy continues to look at the view while we talk for the rest of our dinner. When we finish, we get up from the table, both still holding our wine glasses. I grab the bottle, and gesture for Amy to sit in the area with the blankets and pillows. I sit down behind Amy, putting my legs on either side of her body as she leans back against my chest.

"So I made you something," I say as I refill our glasses of wine.

"What is it?," she asks.

I reach over to the pillows behind us. I grab the photo album that I had hid under one of the pillows. I take it out from under there, and place it onto Amy's lap. She runs her hand over the decorated cover while taking a sip of her wine.

"A photo album?," she says while opening it up.

"Ya. It's a year's worth of us all in one book," I tell her. "And there's a lot of empty pages for us to fill out in the years to come."

"We don't take that many photos together," she says.

"Actually we do," I say. "And there's a lot of photos that other people have taken, and there's photos that I've taken of just you or that you've taken of just me. I got a lot of photos from off of our phones."

"You went on my phone?," she questions.

"Ya, but I promise, I didn't text anyone," I tell her.

Amy laughs at that, and puts down her glass of wine as she looks through the photo album. She smiles at all the photos, and we begin to reminisce over all the memories. I tell Amy about all the photos that I've taken of her when she wasn't looking, and Amy does the same when we get to the ones that she took of me.

The rooftop gets filled with the sound of our laughter as we look through the photos. I bet that people on the street can probably hear us. And I hope they do. I hope the whole world knows how much Amy and I love each other. I want the world to be jealous of what we have.

"Aww it's done," Amy says when we get to the last page.

"No, it's not," I say, reaching behind us again for the polaroid camera that I hid as well. "Like I said, we're still gunna add to this album. Our story is not even close to being over."

Amy blushes as I put the camera in front of us. I smile at the camera, but Amy puts her hand on my cheek to make me look at her. She moves her hand onto my chest as she presses her lips against mine. I press the button on the camera, capturing the moment.

I pull away from Amy's lips, and grab the photo that comes out. I shake the photo, and blow on it until the picture appears. I hand it to Amy, and she sticks it onto a fresh, new page in the book. She chuckles as she looks at the photo, and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's so funny?," I ask.

"The symbolism," she says. "We're starting a new page in the album, and we're literally starting a new chapter in our relationship."

"I like the sound of 'our relationship' coming from you," I say, kissing her shoulder.

I lie back on the blankets. Amy moves out from in between my legs, and lies down next to me. I wrap my arm around her waist as she rests her head against my chest. We both look up at the sky while the silence of the night takes over.

"Tyler, what if I'm not a good girlfriend?," Amy asks, breaking the silence and looking up at me. "I mean, I don't know how to be one."

"All you have to do is not sleep around with other guys," I tell her. "Otherwise, you know how to be one. And if you don't, I can always show you how."

"I guess we have all summer together for me to figure it out," she says.

"We can spend all of our time together, just loving each other," I say, kissing the top of her head.

"Well I can't spend all of my time loving you."

"Why not?," I question.

"I still have to work," she tells me.

"Quit your job," I say. "I'll buy you everything that you need."

"The only reason that I would quit my job would be if I got another job working in a hospital pharmacy," she says.

"I could probably pull some strings to make that happen. I'm influential around here," I tell her.

"Really? You can do that?," she questions.

"I'll try for you," I say, brushing aside her hair.

"Thank you," Amy says, quickly crashing her lips onto mine.

Amy climbs on top of me. I put my hands on her thighs as she straddles my waist. The sounds from the city below us fade away. I can't hear the cars or the people. It's almost like I'm deaf. The only thing that I can hear is Amy's beating heart. Her heart which is now mine, and only mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 322 50
It all stared with my aunt trying to set me up with her friend's son. Little did I know I would fall for him let alone for him to be the caption of t...
36K 564 33
What happens when you think you have your life all planned out? You are so close to starting this life but something changes. Bella is faced with thi...
460K 7.2K 50
Meet Jamie Benn's bestfriend, a green eyed, blonde haired, Dallas star journalist, Nicola. Nicola has a really low tolerance when it comes to immatur...
23.8K 290 18
Andrea Darwin is an Austin girl, born and raised. She isn't looking for trouble, but that's exactly what Dallas's Tyler Seguin is. "He smiled a ridi...