King Of The Rogues *Un-Edited*

Bởi Makalynn

She would be the one to tame our darkness, our loneliness. She alone would be my one and only love. After her... Xem Thêm

Prologue & Cast
Edited on Radish!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
< Chapter 4 >
< Chapter 5 >
< Chapter 6 >
< Chapter 7 >
< Chapter 8 >
< Chapter 9 >
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part One
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 30 Part Two
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Part One
Chapter 37 Part Two
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue
New Books!!!!
2 MILLION READS!!!!!!! (Surprise too)
IMPORTANT Question!!!! +Updated Answer
IMPORTANT Announcement!!!
Important changes!!!
I'm back!!! Important!!

Chapter 32

34.2K 1K 101
Bởi Makalynn

After I had a few new outfits Jason led me back to the car. My wolf and I, although grateful for Jason's mood swing, were still cautious waiting for this all to be a dream or some joke. As we drove I thanked the Moon Goddess for today, for the childish sparkle in Jason's eyes, and for the small silver ring sitting on my left finger.

As we continued driving on Jason only once turning onto a dirt road just off the highway. I watched as he drove on the road carefully, and then as if he could feel me staring, looked over at me. I blushed and looked away, watching the tress fly by us as we drove. A warm hand wrapped around mine pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my hands first, seeing Jason's hand wrapped softly around my smaller one.

Somehow my gaze drifted up to where Jason was watching me with a soft smile.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." I whispered softly.

"You don't know! I don't know what I did to deserve you." He murmured squeezing my hand a little tighter.

We continued down the road then about half a mile from the next turn Jason slowed to a stop and he got out, opening my door, and waited as I looked around the vast greenery around us. Jason softly took my hand in his and started leading me into the forest on a unmarked path, although I was curious as to where we were going, I kept quiet not wanting to ruin the moment. After another minuet of walking we finally reached a clearing with a variety of flowers everywhere, and In the middle of the small clearing was a blanket placed down with a picnic basket on top.

"Oh Jason, It's beautiful!" I exclaimed turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him on the lips. After a second I finally pull away and look at Jason seeing him a little dazed.

"I wouldn't mind getting one of those often." He said lightly kissing the tip of my nose before he setting me down on my feet.

" And I wouldn't mind giving one of those often, If you deserve it." I smirked at him. Didn't say anything only leading me over to sit on the blanket.

Jason hands me a ham and cheese sandwich, which I was more than happy to finish for him. After a few hours of talking, and actually getting to know him more. The sky soon gets dark and the stars come out and Jason and I are laying down on the blanket my head laying softly on his chest as his arms completely surround me. Heat radiates from the both of us as werewolves normally run on a higher temperature then humans, the reason we have pack doctors, since if we went to a normal hospital they would have a few questions for us.

Jason tilts head slightly up and softly he captures my lips in a soft kiss. He pulls away and sighs,

"That should have been our first kiss." He looks away shamefully not meeting my eyes.

"Jason don't be mad at yourself no one blames you okay I've forgiven you why can't you forgive yourself." He sighs looking back at me.

"Your right, I'm sorry I ruined the moment didn't I?" I shook my head and then gave a sheepish look "Yaa you sort of did." 

"But I still love you for it." I say cuddling back up to his chest as we spent the rest of the night in each others arms.

***

The Jason was gone when I woke up but had left a note on the nightstand saying he had to do some Alpha duties that couldn't wait and he would be back before lunch. It felt nice to not be fighting, I could only hope It lasted. I got up and out of bed walking into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I cursed myself when I smelt blood, how could I forget the date. Looking around under the sink for them would be useless as Jason was a guy. Why did it have to be today. I looked at the time it was just past nine in the morning. I could probably make it to the store and back before Jason got back. I quickly put on some clothes and grabbed Jason's truck keys. He wouldn't need them right?  Hopefully not.

I walked out of the house seeing a few wolves here and there, as long as I looked like I belonged I could probably make it to the truck unseen. A voice behind me made me jump and turn around as I saw a teenaged boy around fifteen looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked trying to slow down my heart beat.

"I was just wondering if you were okay Luna, You look a little worried. Are you sick? Would you like me to get the Alpha?" He had started to turn when my voice rang out slightly to fast.

"No!" I looked around at everyone who were now a little curious. I backed away slowly so the young boy would catch a whiff of the blood or chaos would be lose, " I mean no I'm fine. I was just stretching my legs I'm going back to my room."

I'm sure I looked and sounded a little crazy but none the less they nodded their heads and continued what they were doing before. Once I was sure no one was looking I backed away to the door that lead to the garage, and there I found Jason's black 1970's Chevy truck. I got into it making sure the garage was open and shutting it softly so no one would hear, which was probably pointless since the hose was full of werewolves. I put the truck in reverse and backed out of the driveway, and pulling out onto the dirt road that would lead to the highway.

After I had gotten what I needed I walked to the truck, I blushed at the memory of me walking up to the cashier and as the boy blushed as he checked out my item. I hurried back home and breathed a sigh of relief everyone was gone from the outside. I pull into the garage and squealed when I found Jason standing at the doorway arms folded across his chest as he narrowed his eyes at me as I turned off the truck.

I was in for it.

*Jason's POV*

I glared at the wolf tied up in the chair.

"Tell us now and we'll think about food and water. Or it's back to the cells." Noah says annoyance laced in his tone. No one wanted to be here, I for one would rather be with my mate. Speaking of my mate.

"Noah would you take a break for a minute and go check on my mate." I asked getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. As if sensing something was wrong he quickly turned and jogged up the stairs. I looked at the wolf and stared at him for several minuets then turned to the guards. Before I could say anything Noah rushes back in a fearful look on his face.

"She's gone."

I growled before running up stairs to the garage remembering about hearing a engine start, sure enough the truck wasn't there. I turned to Noah who had followed behind me.

"Link to the guards on patrol ask if a car or any wolf had passed in or out of the territory." I all but growled out. I didn't know if she was taken or if she had left. My wolf and I didn't want to think about the later one. He walked into the game room where all the patrol e hung out while they waited.

"Has any one seen the Luna?" I growled out catching their complete attention. A smaller hand rose up from the back and I pushed past see a teenaged boy the age of fifteen.

"About an hour ago, Alpha, She was really worried, so I asked her if she was sick and if she wanted me to get you, she said she was fine and that she was going back to bed." He said honestly.

"Why didn't you come get me." I growled.

"She Alpha ordered me but I don't think she meant to do it. I think she was worried."

"Worried? Worried about what?" I asked. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything, someone spoke into the pack link.

'Alpha we passed her scent on the dirt road, she coming back to the house.'  I immediately ran to the garage that was wide open. I watched as she pulled into the garage, her eyes fearful at being caught. She slowly got out and grabbed something and shut the door softly. I stalked over to her,

"Where have you been-" I cut off short as I took in a deep breath and smelt her scent along with a hint of blood. My eyes widened as I started searching her.

 "Are you hurt? Why do I smell blood?" I grabbed her shoulders as I check over her body trying to see if she was hurt.

"Jason-" I cut her off. "What happened, are you hurt?"

"Jason shut up for one minuet and let me explain!" She exclaimed shutting me up.

"I was at the store." She said.

"Why do I smell blood?" I asked slowly trying to keep my anger in control.

" I was getting pads." She said making my eyes widen.

"Oh,"

"Yes, now if you excuse me I have to fix something." She said slightly angry. I waited until she came out again then walked over to her.

"You could have told me, I don't care." He said honestly. She sighed before answering,

"I wanted you to get some of your Alpha stuff done..." She paused for a moment then blushed, " And I was sort of embarrassed."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well normally men are grossed out about that." She said shrugging.

"Yes well I'm not any other boy, I'm your mate." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"How does a movie in bed sound?" I ask her kissing the top of her head.

"What about your Alpha stuff?" she asks looking up at me, making me smile.

"I'm all done." I reply softly capturing her lips with mine.

"Well then a movie in bed sounds wonderful." She replies kissing me passionately again.  

A/N: Sorry for the late update but at least I updated.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

142K 3.8K 32
Werewolves? She lived a world where being mundane was rare. In a world where werewolves existed. In a world where werewolves ruled. In a world where...
248K 17.5K 53
We all know the stories of the girl who was kidnapped by her Mate. She tried to escape. She failed. They fell in love. But what about her best frien...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...
347K 9K 24
Evil. Dangerous. Monster. Those are all words to describe Brute. No one knows his name, but everyone knows about the rogues that are attacking innoce...