Creepy Encounters

By EmoBunnieSenpai

~Completed~ Hayley and Natasha are two tween girls in middle school, obsessed with CreepyPasta's! Everyday th... More

A Quick Note
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
A/N
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
A/N
NEW ONEEEEEE

Chap. 10

15 0 4
By EmoBunnieSenpai

Hayley~

I looked towards the sound of the voice and saw a teen girl with orange and gold hair.

Her green eyes were stunning and she looked flawless.

Ben gave her a death glare and she growled at him.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Hell Hound, or Hell The Reaper, which ever".

"Okay, Hell Hound, Im-".

"I know who you are Hayley, theirs no need for you to introduce yourself". She smiled.

Her smile... it's so full of sorrow...

Hell slowly grabbed my wrist and blew on it.

The marks went away and I gasped in surprise.

"H-How did y-".

"That's on a need to know base, and you don't need to know".

"But-".

"No".

"Damnit".

"Your such a persistent twat". I looked at her weirdly.

She laughed.

Her laugh is like her smile... laced with sorrow and pain...

Time skip~

Everything has gone wrong. They've been hurt. The blood is on my hands. I can't stand what I did. Will you ever forgive me?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah! Another cliff hanger! Mwhahaha! Who is she taking about? You'll have to wait to find outtttt!

Merry Christmas! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays! I love you all! And like always!

Stay Killer~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)