An ivestigation case

By CristieneFreitas

Sherlock and John have new cases to find out their secrets. But this is gonna be just a matter or a really c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Special Chapter
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter Sixteen

3 0 0
By CristieneFreitas

- Sherlock! Sherlock! Are you okay? - said someone.

- They took John away! - I said.

- John? Oh no! I didn't... what we wanna do? - said someone that I think it was Jane.

That paper! That bloody paper! For that John could die! poor John, it is all my fault!

- Sherlock! What are you waiting for? Go on! I will try to distract them when you find that paper! - said her.

- No Jane! It is my fault! I'll go. - I said.

She came closer to me, really closer and hold my hand. And glancing right into my eyes, she said:

- Don't you dare take it all by yourself! Understood? - and give to me a sad smile. - And good luck!

All that I could do in that moment was smile back in my saddest way - as Molly says once - but  in front of her, in front of someone this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
334 6 17
Two cases. Two brilliant minds. One secret that could end it all. A British journalist living in America discovers a twenty year old cold case that o...
4.3K 330 26
#1 in ynstories (17/07/2022) You are the best assassin in history, the most ruthless, the most efficient of them all. The day you were sent to kill S...
4.1K 169 9
The world's only consulting detective, an ex-army doctor, an art therapist, and an American who loves music. These sound like four very different peo...