The D Games

By Nicole565

The word game is defined as an activity providing entertainment or amusement. I can't help but wonder if the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
And Then.....

Chapter 11

800 30 17
By Nicole565

I was standing in front of Jameson's door, which also happened to be Jason's door. I had to tell Jameson about what had happened last night, and the possibility of the games being a factor in it.  

I had slept in till after ten and then didn't even get ready. I just threw my hair up and pulled on some sweats. I rushed over to the boy's wing, but as soon as I came face to face with the door, I couldn't make another move.  

What if Jason was in there? What if one of them tried to kiss me in front of the other? Would I go along with it? It irked me that I didn't have a single answer for any of those questions.  

"Stalking isn't sexy," A voice with a southern twang said from behind me.  

My whole body jumped, right into the door making a loud noise. I spun around to see James holding in laughter.  

"You ass! Now they're gonna know I'm here!" I yelled. If the noise didn't alert them, then my yelling did. I really needed to get my anger volume under control, it was ridiculous.  

"Girl you are some sort of crazy." James said shaking his head, "you here about last night?" 

"No, I always come over here to just stand in front of doors," I replied sweetly, "it's what I do." 

"Whatever Carlie, you want me to come in with you?" 

"Nope, when I was in my room, I put my big girl panties on. I should be ok on my own." I quickly changed my mind, "actually, maybe you should come with, I mean you know more than me." I really just didn't want to be alone with the boys.

So what's better than being the only girl with two boys? Throwing in a third! 

I don't really think things through.  

Before James could either answer or leave, the door behind me opened. Just that small movement sent shivers down my spine and I cringed. I didn't even know which boy it was and already I was acting like a love sick girl!  

I don't even know who I am anymore! 

"What," the person snapped. That would be Jameson.  

"Hey man, why y'all so grumpy in the morning. First she yelled at me and now you. Y'all need some coffee." James responded while I rolled my eyes.  

I didn't hear a response from Jameson, but I did hear some movement. Since I was still being a chicken and not turning around, I imagined him rolling his eyes, shifting his weight and looking irritated as hell.  

"Right," James said, sounding just as uncomfortable as I felt, "some stuff happened last night and we just wanted to run it by you." 

"Carlie," Jameson said.  

I slowly turned around, and then, trying to be smooth, I said, "Sup." I'm not real sure when I became an idiot, I imagine I was born with it.  

The corner of Jameson's lip twitched slightly. Apparently he found gangster Carlie amusing. He pulled the door open and moved away, motioning for us to come with his hand.  

Thankfully, Jason wasn't there. I took advantage of his absence and sat down on his bed, cross-legged. 

"Get off his bed Carlie," Jameson snapped. 

"Hmm, no, I don't think I will." I smiled back. I didn't know who he thought he was, but I would sit on any damn bed that I wanted. 

"Whatever, what do you want?" 

James told his side of the story, then I told mine. Jameson sat on his bed and listened quietly. He didn't once interrupt; no speaking, no scoffing, no anything. In fact, when all that needed to be said was said, we sat in silence for like five minutes. It would have been longer if I didn't have such a bad temper.  

"Hey dickhead! Are you gonna say anything or just sit there and look stupid?" I asked. Jameson raised an eyebrow at me but said nothing. "This is already dramatic enough, we don't need your stupid pauses for effect." 

"You want to know what I think Carlie?" He asked standing up. He looked pissed. "I think it's nothing. The school will figure it out. Just because our guys went after her, doesn't mean they did it. Our guys go after the easiest girls in school, so really it could have been anyone."  

"Ok, thanks!" James said. He was leaning against the wall next to Jason's bed, shooting me worried glances. "Well, sorry we bugged ya. C'mon Carlie, let's go." 

I stood up and tried to follow James out the door, but Jameson cut us off, placing his body in between us.  

"You go, I need to talk to Car in private," Jameson said quickly. Man that didn't sound good. First I went on a date with his friend, then I call him names, and now he wants to be alone. If he didn't kill me I would totally be surprised. 

"Um, I don't know man." James shot me a curious look and scratched the back of his head, "Carlie and I had plans." He was lying to get me out. Was he worried for me? 

"Him too huh Carlie?" Jameson spat. Did he just call me a slut in a roundabout way? I'll kill him. 

"It's ok James, we can push it back about five minutes," I said with a smile and a small wink, "Wait for me outside?" 

"Alright." He didn't sound like he liked the idea, but he went along with it anyways, "I'll be right outside the door," he said looking right at Jameson.  

I watched James walk out and lost all my confidence the second the door clicked shut. I turned around to see Jameson closing the space between us. I back away until my back hit a wall. Jameson left no space between us as he put one hand on the wall on each side of my face.  

"What the hell are you doing Carlie?"  

"What?" I asked utterly confused.  

"What the hell are you doing with the boys?" 

"Jealous?" I shouldn't have said that.  

"You want me to be?" He brought his head closer to mine, we were only an inch apart, if that.  

"No," I said in a steady voice. Did I mention that he smelt amazing, cause at that moment I was in nose heaven. That fact that I could even speak with that scent surrounding me was a miracle.  

"I don't like to play games Carlie, not with you, and right now this game between us is pissing me off." 

"I am not playing a game, unless keep away from you is a game." I had to smile at my cleverness. I was on my game. Haha, see what I did there? I am on fire! 

"We both know you like me, so why don't you quit messing around with the other boys?" Jameson looked upset; both mad and sad.  

"I'm not doing anything with anybody," I sighed. I didn't want to tell him, but that stupid hurt puppy dog look he was sporting made me feel bad.  

"I knew it!" He said with a big smile. That alone sent me into confusedville, but then he moved his hands from the wall to my face. He pulled my head away from the wall and pressed his lips to mine. It was then that I realized that I had given him the wrong idea.  

I didn't allow myself to get caught up in the kiss, instead I brought my hands up, placed them on his chest, and pushed him away. "You can't just kiss me whenever you want!" I yelled.  

"Damn it Carlie!" he yelled, "would you just stop being stupid and just be my girlfriend?" 

"We're gonna be late Carlie!" James said from the other side of the door, giving it a few pounds for emphasis. I figured he was responding to Jameson's yelling.  

"I have to go," I said calmly, straightening out my shirt.  

"Go, then! You wanna turn into a hoe like the rest of the girls around here, be my guest." 

I slapped him across the cheek, hard enough that it was quickly turning red. "You're a dick!" I yelled.  

I swung the door open hard. James immediately reached in and yanked me out of the room. He pulled me to his side and looked over Jameson, "Nice face," he said calmly. My handprint was already developing on his cheek.  

Jameson slammed the door in our faces.  

"I don't trust him, that boy is off," James said, pulling me down the hall.  

"He's just mad that I won't date him." I don't know why I felt the need to defend him, but I did. Although he had totally earned his nickname back.  

"Ain't no reason for him to be all crazy. Just don't be alone with him ok?"  

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled.  

James pulled me to a stop and put one hand on each of my shoulders, bringing his face down to mine, "Girl, I'm serious." 

"I get it," I sighed.  I didn't know James too well, but the concern on his face looked genuine.

Not many people understood Mr. D. He was dramatic like a chick, but mean like a dude. Not the best combination. I didn't think he would ever hurt me, no matter how mad he was. James didn't get that, but I wasn't going to be the one to explain that to him.  

I didn't need any more people thinking that I like Mr. D, and defending him would do only that.  

Lesson number eleven ladies: Just like you're not supposed to run upstairs in a horror movie, don't back yourself up against a wall in a boys room. It's just plain stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

182K 13.8K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3M 251K 54
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...