Badass ↓ jimin

Bởi senayoongs

Yoon Hye Jin, she is a scary girl. She doesn't wear make up and she hate shopping and whatever the other girl... Xem Thêm

it's us
the new boys
Too harsh?
trouble
bully
confused?
you're weird
doomed
not an update!
just one day
new girl
beware
please not that
no...
hell no
author's note
realized
reality
author's note
it's okay
the truth
first kiss
expect the unexpected
what does this mean?
confessions
new story
published
just asking
hyejin bae
hola

officially in love

8K 229 58
Bởi senayoongs

hyejin p.o.v

"what...?" I can't believe it, he just said that he likes me too...is this a dream or what? Am i dreaming? Is this reality?

"yah hyejin!"

"huh?" he rolled his eyes at me.

"come on" he said as he grab my hand, what i didn't expect is...he interlocked his hand with my hand. His hand is warm, I blush when i think about it.

"where are we going?"

"tell my friends that we are officially a couple now." i bulged my eyes, officially?!

"WHAT?since when i started be your girlfriend?!" i asked him.

"just now, when you confessed to me." he continue drag me until we arrive at the rooftop..again. I saw yoongi sitting there and then he look at us.
He smile when he saw jimin drag me.

"wow, i guess you guys...dating?" he asked as he smirked.

"yeah, call the others, i want to tell them about this." he sigh and nodded.

When he call the others, jimin take me to the other side and face me.

"so...you like me?" he asked, and my face become red. I slowly nodded.

"well...actually..i don't love you.." pang! something just stabbed my heart. i lowered my head. Then, why he said we officially a couple? my eyes were about to burst into tears.

Then he suddenly hug me. I widened my eyes and stay froze.

"I didn't finish yet, don't be so sad about it..." he said and i nodded. He release the hug and continue what he was about to say.

"I started to like you and if we become together...maybe i will start to love you, I want to know more about you, I want to know you, I want to know who really you are." I just stay froze here and do nothing, i didn't expect that he will said that. It's just...surprising that he will said that.

I look into his eyes and stare at his orbs. He touch my cheeks and lean closer...and closer.

"stop dreaming" he poke my cheeks. My face was really red because of this embarrassment, this kid...

"I'm not dreaming..." i said murmured and he chuckles.

"jimin.." i call his name.

"hmm?" he hummed and look at me.

"I'm sorry..." i said whispering.

"nah...that's okay, i'm a man after all" he said as he kiss my forehead. I quickly touch my forehead and he chuckled.

"yah! you two stop being a lovey couple and come here!" we snapped and look at yoongi and rolled our eyes.

"what is it hyung? why you call us here?" i heard namjoon voice, they here. When jimin and i start walk to them, they bulged their eyes.

We tell them what is going on and they accepted it. They can't believe that yujin would do that to jimin. But they didn't believe that i like jimin and they said to jimin to be careful at me.

"geez...i love him, there is no way i'm gonna use him.." i said as i rolled my eyes and taehyung chuckled.

"well...i can't believe that jimin's bully will fall in love with her toy." he said as he smile sheepishly at jimin.

"you guys don't hate me?" i asked, i want to know what their feelings towards me.

"as long you don't hurt him, we don't hate you" jin said.

"you guys really hate me huh? there is a boy just bullied me and i didn't find you guys earlier." i said as i folded my arms.

"uhh...actually, yujin chased me and i run away"

"and we follow him, yeah...that's the truth." i nodded.

"uhh...guys..we want..some time alone" jimin said. I look at him and his face is pink.

"yeah lets go...they need some time alone." they said as they leave the two of us alone.

He touch my hand and interlocked his hand with me. I look at our hands and look at him. He is gorgeous, i can't stop looking at him....

"i know i'm handsome, stop staring at me." i quickly look down when he said that. Aish..this is so embarrassing.

"hyejin...i don't know you will be this quite, i though you're such a noisy one. I shake my head.

'i become quite when i'm with you...only you'

"jimin...what a couple do?" i asked him, this is my first time and i don't know anything about being in a relationship. He chuckled and look at me.

"come here" he hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. Warm...he's so warm.

"want to know more?" i nodded.

He lean closer to me as he hold my chin up. He closed his eyes as he about come near me. I closed my eyes too because i know what he gonna do next. He pressed his lips onto my lips and kiss me softly and gently. This a kiss that I've dream of. We may have been kiss, but it's just an act. This is a real one.

He release the kiss and look at me, he touch my cheeks and look into my eyes.

"this is what a couple do" I look at him , he was looking at my lips and look at my eyes again.

"you're cute" he said as he ruffled my hair and i chuckled.

"come on, we need to go back to the class." i nodded and he put his hand on my shoulder.

So...we're officially dating now, but..is he really like me? He said he started to like me but he don't love me. I'm scared he will leave me. I stopped him and he look at me curiously.

"i love you!" i said to him. I confessed to him this time, the real one. He bulged his eyes and stare at me, dumbfounded. He chuckled and ruffle my hair.

"Me too, i love you too hyejin" he smile at me, a sincere smile.

I can't stop smiling after that, he really said that! He said that he love me too...this is so precious to me.

*********

"what? you guys dating now?" soeun asked me and i nodded.

"aww! our girl is big now." i chuckled when jina said that.

"i can't believe that i in love with him..." i said as i look at him playing with his friends. I smile to myself.

He notice me and wave his hand at me. "hyejin! come here!"

"guys, i think i need to go now, want to come?" they shake their heads and said to me just go to him. I nodded and go to him.

"jimin!" i said as i wave my hand back at him.

"hey, my girl is so beautiful today" geez, stop being cheesy.

"jimin, look at her face, looks like she hate it." namjoon said.

"what? she's my girl, what is wrong with that?" he asked namjoon.

"you're being too cheesy" he rolled his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and hold my neck. He pulled me into a kiss and pull it away. I froze there as my red was scarlet red.

"eww...do that somewhere else." jungkook said.

"i'm jealous, i want a girlfriend too..." jin said.

"yah jimin...don't do that again." i scolded him.

"what? you're my girlfriend, i can do what i want to you." i chuckled when he said that.

"i love you hyejin."

"me too"

well....after a long time, we officially a couple now. I can't believe he will love me back after what i do to him. I will love him forever and ever, I'll never let him go.

-end-

ayyy....well, this is the end of my story. I know, i know...my story is lame because i don't know what to do. Don't worry, i have a new bangtan fanfic. Hope you enjoy, i will publish it.
Well, goodbye~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

499K 13.6K 60
A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't really know about her fighting skills.she...
4.1K 221 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...
4.1K 32 21
This is about girl that get bullied by Girl Generation. BTS used to bully her besides Jungkook. They don't bully her anymore. Jessica fall's in love...
1.8K 12 13
Y/N is a girl who doesn't give a damn, she's bullied at school and her best friend is Kim Hongjoong and a mafia, but she ends up falling for him. Wil...