Death Is My BFF (Book 1 Origi...

Autorstwa katrocks247

Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, whi... Więcej

DEATH IS MY BFF IS NOW PUBLISHED!!!
All Rights Reserved
Deathly Prologue
Chapter 1: The Garbage Can Smasher
Chapter 2: Death By Pumpkin Patch
Chapter 3: The Sweatshirt Thief
Chapter 4: Death By Costume
Chapter 5: Death By Taco
Chapter 6: Death By Party
Chapter 7: Let Me Just Get My Floaties
Chapter 8: Death By Group Discussion
Chapter 9: Hide And Go Death
Chapter 11: Death By Clown
Chapter 12: A New Start...And Apartment
Chapter 13: Waiting And Waiting
Chapter 14: Twenty Questions
Chapter 15: Day One: Getting the Boss A Sandwhich
Chapter 16: Yeah Right! This Was Like My First Day In Hell....o How Are You?
Chapter 17: Death By Egg Roll
Chapter 18: Taunting Grimmy
Chapter 19: Strawberry Milk
Chapter 20: Death By Pizza Guy
Chapter 21: Watching My Every Move
Chapter 22: Eenie Meenie Minie...
Chapter 23: Death By Fun House
Chapter 24: Death By Fun House~ Part 2
Chapter 25: A Deathly Drive Home
Chapter 26: Night Job
Chapter 27: Unexpected And Unprepared
Chapter 28: A Bossy Temper Tantrum
Chapter 29: Death By Changing Room
Chapter 30: I Glow In The Dark
Chapter 31: Creepy...Crawlers
Chapter 32: A Death Note
Chapter 33: Don't Mess With The Cloak
Chapter 34: Killing Between The Lines
Chapter 35: Mood Killer
Chapter 36: His Cloak Is His Only Saving Grace
Chapter 37: Death By Dream
Chapter 38: Attack of The Copy Machine
Chapter 39: Mr. Acrimony
Chapter 40: Peek A Boo! I See....
Chapter 41: D.D.R- Death Dance Revolution
Chapter 42: Hidden Image
Chapter 43: Death By Spicy Salsa
Chapter 44: Faithy-Poo Is Stuck Like Glue
Chapter 45: The Auspicious One In The Family
Chapter 46: Cruentus
Chapter 47: Distorted Reflection
Watty Awards-- Until Next time
Deathly Epilogue
WANT MORE DEATH IS MY BFF???
DIMBFF Series Order
Death by Message

Chapter 10: Clown On The Prowl

394K 15.2K 8K
Autorstwa katrocks247

~Well that's alright, lets give this another try.~In this land of makebelieve, dead and dry.~Lean you head on me, one last time

***************************************************************************************************

I opened the bathroom door, and ran to pull Francine from the door.

She turned to me in shock “Don’t open that door!” I yelled at her.

With a hand she moved her blond hair out of her face. “What? Why? It might be our other guest’s sweet heart. A few of Roberts’s nephews and nieces are coming over!”

She went to move past me, and I blocked her way. I need to make something up. “I—I heard there’s a burglar in this neighborhood who um, um he um…”

Crap!

Francine shook her head, and gently pushed me out of the way. “I assure you it’s just our family,” she said with a laugh, and a look that read ‘crazy-bitch.’

I frowned, and started backing away to the kitchen. I looked behind me at my Parents and then quickly ran past the front door, into their living room. I sat down on the couch, and pulled the blankets over me. Francine is talking to the people at the door. A fat tall guy in a white and blue polo shirt walked in, followed by a young man with a navy t-shirt, and dark jeans, finally a skinny woman with a orange dress came in, holding a baby.

A few kids ran in, one a little girl, the other a little boy. The girl had a  pink princess outfit on, and the boy looked like a ninja. I watched the rest of the people come in, and I’m starting to think this is a parade, and not a party.

I swallowed, not seeing anyone with black hair and green eyes. She shut the door, and right on cue the doorbell rang again. Francine opened the door, and started laughing, with her hand on the ridge of it.

“Welcome to the neighborhood!” I heard her say loudly.

She continued to talk with someone, using hand gestures and getting really into the story. I stared at her, seeing her mood completely change to almost a flirty mood. She opened the door wider, and a tall man came in. He shook her hand, making sure her right one was between both of his. Francine took a step back, and motioned for him to go in the kitchen.

Two men came in, dressed in dark sweaters, with collars at the neck. Both are both really tall, and strong built from what I can see. They have a mess of blond hair. The one closest to me turned in my direction, and I recognized him instantly, as ‘John’ from the party.

I quickly looked away, blushing from his gaze. The other man who didn’t even look in my direction whispered something to Francine. She nodded her head, and they walked to the kitchen. The man with the gray eyes walked to me, his hands in his dark jeans.

“You again,” I said, with a hint of flintiness.

He flashed a bright smile, and sat down on the opposite end of the couch. “You shouldn’t be here Faith.”

“How do you know my name?” I asked, sitting up, “And more importantly how do you know I would be here?”

He laughed and rubbed his chin, as if there was stubble there. There aren’t any hairs on his chin though, so I’m taking it as an act of thought. “I’ve been watching you, looking over you in a way. You’ve managed to get yourself in a whole heap of trouble,” he stared at the tan carpet as he spoke, and lifted his gaze up to mine.

I frowned, but didn’t say anything.

“Tell me Faith, do you consider yourself intelligent?” he continued when I didn’t respond.

I picked at the soft blanket in my hands, and played with it, “That’s not really a question I get a lot, I guess yes. But you didn’t answer my—“

I lifted my gaze up, and my stomach dropped.

 “Boo.”

***************************************************************************************************

My heart skipped a beat, as I stared at the different man in front of me. Well, he might be the same but I can’t really tell with the whole hood thing.

“Way to not show your face, again,” I bitched, shocked at my confidence.

“Oh no! You can’t see my face, what a bummer. I’ll make you a deal, break that nice little rock in your pocket, and maybe I will.”

“It’s probably just bones under there, since you dress like the Grim Reaper and all,” I said sarcastically.

He tapped his hand on the couch in anger, and moved to sit closer to me. I quickly went to get up. He pulled me back on the couch, making sure I was nice and snug next to him. I stared up at him, cringing against the couch, “Let me go,” I said quietly, getting lost in his dark face. He grabbed my hands in his warm ones, keeping them secure in my lap.

“That’s right, be mesmerized, cupcake. Come closer, I’ll try not to bite with my nice, sharp teeth.”
My body twitched as he said sharp teeth, and my stomach started to hurt. 

Why does it hurt whenever he is around? And why am I not freaking out? He leaned in closer, and I leaned back again. The smell of cigarettes and mint filled my nose.  I can feel sweat forming on my back, and forehead. His hand wrapped around my head, and he pulled me towards his body. Electrics shocks shot up my spin, and my stomach pain increased.

“Please…stop,” I bit out. He kept an around me and motioned with a finger to the wall.

“You see that Hope? That’s a cross. A Jesus, cross to be specific,” he bit out nastily pulling my hair back. “Do you know.how difficult it was to come in this house; a strict Catholic’s house? With crosses and pictures of big boats with animals everywhere?” he questioned, grabbing my chin in his large hand. “It was very difficult and unnecessary Hope.”

As he was talking, I adjusted myself, trying to free my hands from his.

“Sorry I’m a bother,” I snapped. He tilted his head a bit, noticing my wiggling. “By the way, stop calling me Hope!” I yelled, reaching out to hit him with my loosened hand… My hand made contact with his face, and I thankfully felt skin, and not bone. I let out a cry of agony, and his other hand went over my mouth. My hand started to throb, and he snickered evily.

“My body is rock, cupcake. All muscle, no fat.”

“In love with yourself much?” I retorted, trying to move away from him again.

He pulled my arm, and chuckled darkly. “Not as much as pretty boy John you just saw a few moments ago. That one loves his mirror.”

I frowned, “You seemed to like taking his image. You’re looks probably don’t even compare.”

He tilted his head, “Oh please child, you don’t even understand the beauty in those who aren’t Human. Humans are an ugly race at that,” he commented stroking my cheek. His hands are rough, but gentle on my skin. I leaned into it slightly, and I could feel him laughing lightly, “you could prove to be a nice toy. I will give you that.”

I moved away from his touch, and stood up. I looked down at him, and suddenly smiled, “You look pretty small now that I see you sitting.”

He stretched his legs out, and lazily lounged on the couch, “This isn’t my body, it’s Johns. He’s a midget,” he commented.

He’s a midget? This body he has is at least 6’2!

“Bull,” I snapped, putting my hands on my hips.

The hooded guy stood up, a only a few inches taller then me. He rolled his shoulders, and he seemed to get taller, until I had to cringe my head up to look at him, “It’s my job to be bigger than you, cupcake. Never doubt that.”

“W-wow you’re tall,” I blurted.

He poked my nose, “Good job!” he said in a fake friendly voice. It sounded wrong coming out of his mouth; his invisible mouth that is. The hooded guy suddenly turned around, “Aw there you are  my love.”

I looked around him to see a tall scythe standing straight up in the middle of the room. He walked over to it, and turned to face me. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat, and stared at the very long blade. The lighting in the room is reflecting off of it. He tapped the scythe on the ground, and a gown appeared to his hood. The hood even grew a little bit, shadowing his face even more. He grabbed the scythe, and held it in both hands. “Ol’ reliable,” he mumbled. He brought his head up, and the tan skin of a chin showed under the hood. “funny how I got you to trust me so easily, that you became almost comfortable in my presence.”

He’s right, I completely forgot about everything! What is wrong with me?

“It’s alright, it’s normal to accept your Faith,” he said, twirling the blade, “get it, Faith…because that’s your name.”

"I'm pretty sure it's the name 'Fate' you're looking for in that sentence." I continued looking around the room for something to throw at him, and settled for the cross on the wall, and a statue of baby Jesus.  I held it up, trying to circle him.

I held up the baby Jesus and the cross and shouted, “The power of Christ compels you!”

 He stayed where he was, and stifled a loud yawn, “The power of Christ bores me.”

My heart jumped, and I threw the statue at him. He of course  just sliced it in two with his blade. My jaw dropped, and his gaze dropped down to the statue, “Damn reflexes,” he mumbled.

I held the cross in front of me, as he neared. I threw it at him, “Burn you jerk!" I got out hoarsely, remembering my parents are in the other room, or on the deck. The music must be really loud for them to ignore his snickering.

“Oh no! I'm melting! The world his going black!” he said dramatically, putting a hand over his head in pain, then after a few seconds put it back to his side. “Really? I’m not a fucking demon. That was just pathetic” he snapped, his mood changing to something different. “I had to go completely out of my way, to come here so I’m going to have a little fun with it.”

He turned away from me, and swished the scythe in the air.  A virtual TV popped in the air, and I jumped. It reads:

Loading….

“What the hel—“

He put a hand up to silence me, and the screen flashed.The TV changed rapidly, showing extremely fast pictures, and videos. The sound seems muted, but  he is nodding his head as if he can hear it. “Let’s see here Faith Williams,” he mumbled, putting a hand to his chin. The videos stopped, and a shiver went down my back at the image he paused at.. “Aaaah,” he said in discovery, slowly turning towards me. The TV disintegrated into his Sscythe, and I blinked in astonishment. “Someone doesn’t like Clowns?” He questioned, and I noticed the bottom of chin had turned white.

As in makeup is now on it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.3M 235K 24
My Watty Awards 2013 Winner! The fourth installment of the DIMBFF series continues the thrilling journey of a young woman, Faith Williams, battling f...
7.5M 77.4K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
7.8K 476 37
*Completed* He wasn't an angel, he wasn't a saint, so why was he standing in front of Ardia, and why did he know her name? Ardia was a normal gir...
8.4M 501K 64
The fiery sequel to Death Is My BFF Rewritten and 2016 WATTY AWARDS winner... The book you should read before this one is "Death is My BFF Rewritten...